our feelings
felt feelings

sing for me
your hopes
my hopes
our hopes
for a better future
our common futureView attachment 643367

The secrecy of Prof Shivji's narrative poetry unveils by reading it from the bottom - upward!

Nilimtukana sana fundi wangu baada ya kukuta hali hii kwenye banda langu. Leo kanipigia simu karudisha matusi yote, ni baada ya kusikia kauli ya mhandisi kuhusu nyufa za mabweni kua ni kawaida

Ujue ukishamsifia mgema sana, na wewe ushavijisha ukubwa na usomi, akilitia maji tembo sasa hata kumkosoa kazi.

Lazima utaandika mashairi ambayo yanaweza kutafsirika vyovyote kama Schrodinger Cat's experiment.

[quote uid=9900 name="Elli" post=24696325]SING FOR ME<br /><br />sing for me<br />not a song<br />not a poem<br />nor a prose<br />pretending to be a poem<br /><br />sing for me <br />your feelings<br />my feelings<br />our feelings<br />felt feelings<br /><br />sing for me<br />your hopes<br />my hopes<br />our hopes<br />for a better future<br />our common future[url=

Simple analysis of the poem "sing for me"

The poet is issa shivji, the setting of the poen is Tanzania during the 5th term of the ruling part (ccm). The poet is calling for the freedom of speech.he argues that..any one has to express (sing) his feelings to build the better future rather than keeping silent.

The mood of the poet is sad due to the disillusionment ..that is why he uses the word feelings and the felt feelings to show how people feel about here and hereafter life (future life)

The main idea of the poet is the freedom of speech to subordintes ..that people have to sing their feelings without hesitating..that is the only solution to build the better future..if people keep silence to express the felt feelings the there will be no better future

The poet uses a simple language with some kind of musical features such as refrain...the word my feelings our feelings has been repeated for emphasis. That we should not fear to give out our feelings and hopes....daaa nilikuwa nakumbukia jamani enzi za chuo mie mwl wa art

Back
Top Bottom