Dear Miss Leejay49

Manyanza

JF-Expert Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dear Miss Leejay49 , Good evening my Favorite Member here at JF

As you said yesterday, after writing here that one of the JF Members I like is You. And Ivan Stepanov said he loves you, He also said the issue of spending money with You is not a problem for him 😂😂😂😂. After seeing our comments and you said that we should write our policies here at MMU so that you can see which ones will be important to you.

I have only my six reasons that makes me love you

1. "You have such a great sense of humor, it always brightens my day."

2." I really appreciate your kindness and empathy towards others."

3. "You have a unique perspective on things that I find really inspiring."

4."Your passion for [Giving likes to many members on their posts without bias] is incredible - it's really inspiring to see." 😇😇😇😇

5."I admire your confidence and strength in facing challenges." [ Especially when it comes to negative reactions here]

6."You have a way of making everyone around you feel comfortable and valued." [ although it is online 😂😂😂]

I wish you a good evening and blessed days with abundant grace, I hope one day we will see each other and we will sit at the same table drinking coffee or juice.

With love always ❤️❤️❤️

Inatia huzuni na hasira kusoma nyuzi kama hizi zinazo wajaza sifa wanawake humu JF.
Na mwisho wa siku hakuna wanachopata, nguo za ndani anavuliwa mshkaji ambae hata number yake haja save.
Tuna Socialize Mkuu, halafu kama nikiwa na nia ya kumtaka mtu tuonane mbona ni easy tu. Halafu kuna Members wengi humu tunawasiliana na kupeana ishu