Watanzania Fadhili na Ibrahim kuwania Tsh. Bilioni 2.4 katika Fainali za America's Got Talent

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
1695576785068.png

Ni baada ya kufanikiwa kuvuka hatua ya Nusu Fainali katika Mashindano hayo ya Kusaka Vipaji ya ambapo sasa watashindana na Washiriki wengine ambao ni The 82nd Airborn Division All American Chorus, Avantgardey, Chibi Unity, Anna DeGuzman, Putri Ariani, The Mzansi Youth Choir, Murmuration, Ahren Belisle, Lavender Darcangelo, na Adrian Stoica & Hurricane.

Wawili hao wanajitambulisha kwa jina Ramadhan Brothers wamesifiwa sana na Majaji wote wa AGT akiwemo Jaji Mkuu Simon Cowell aliyesema "Onesho lao lilikuwa la kushangaza na la kipekee sana. Naamini kila mmoja wetu hapa alijisikia vizuri, onesho lao lilikuwa gumu na la kutisha sana. Maoni yangu: Onesho hili linapaswa kufika Fainali, na ninaamini ni onesho la ushindi".

Mbali na AGT, Ramadhan Brothers wameshashiriki mashindano mengine kama La France a un Incroyable Talent na kufika fainali, Australia’s Got Talent walipata heshima ya "Golden Buzzer", Romanii Au Talent walifika nusu fainali na Got Talent All-Stars ambayo walifika fainali pia.

Kwa sasa, Fadhili na Ibrahim wanawania ushindi katika fainali hizo ambapo Mshindi ataibuka na Kitita cha Tsh. Bilioni 2.4.
===========

After the Ramadhani Brothers — Fadhili and Ibrahim — first took the AGT 18 stage for their audition, the unbelievable acrobats stunned the Judges, with Howie Mandel calling them "the most dangerous Act I have ever seen on America's Got Talent."

The statement was no exaggeration, as the Tanzanian duo specialize in head balancing, meaning Fadhili uses his own head (and nothing else) to balance on top of Ibrahim's.

"I trust him with my life," Fadhili said of his sibling during September 19's episode. By the end of the fifth and final Live Show week, the Ramadhani Brothers earned a spot in the Top 2 alongside the 82nd Airborne Division All American Chorus and Instant Save Avantgardey, automatically advancing them to compete in the September 26 and 27 Finale.

What happened during the Ramadhani Brothers' Live Show performance​

This time around, the Ramadhani Brothers upped the stakes. While performing to Hidden Citizens' "The One to Survive", Ibrahim used one hand to hold Fadhili by the head directly above him as he walked up and down a set of stairs. He then proceeded to put on a blindfold as his brother balanced on his head, and he walked up and down the stairs once more. Then, for the grand finale, Fadhili balanced on Ibrahim's head as he climbed two ladders on either side of him.

"This Act is different compared to the first one," Fadhili said. "The first one we had the rod, which is just standing. But this one is swinging. So instead of going up and down you go side to side. What we are doing is dangerous, but there's a technique we do with our hands and go up there. We have to be in same timing. If we miss this timing we won't be able to go up. Very important to get in the right center."

RELATED: AGT: Fantasy League is Premiering in 2024 — and its New Judge is a Familiar Face

He then revealed, "We practice so much, I am losing my hair because of doing over and over everyday. "

The crowd could not take their eyes off of the duo, in awe and anticipation of what was to come next. As for the Judges, they were standing throughout the majority of the performance, anxious and excited about what they were witnessing.

What the Judges thought of the Ramadhani Brothers​

Ramadhani Brothers onstage with Terry Crews after a performance

Photo: Trae Patton/NBC
Simon Cowell: "That was spellbinding. Genuinely. Every single person in this audience I think felt the same thing, which was this was so difficult, so scary, at any time it could have gone wrong. My opinion: This is an Act that should be in the Final, and I believe is a $1 million Act. "

Heidi Klum: "I am mind blown. Honestly this is one of the best Acts the world ever gets to see. And all of us in here we get to witness this live right in front of our eyes. I mean you two are amazing!"

Sofia Vergara: "We always talk about some Acts that we're never going to forget. But this one I have to be honest with you, I have been thinking of you guys since we stopped the auditions. Even Heidi and I we've been talking about it. 'We wanna see these guys, they were so amazing and tonight you didn't disappoint."

Howie Mandel: "So far this is my favorite Act of the night, number one. You guys make carry-on so exciting," he joked. "I'm having trouble keeping my hat on, it doesn't look real. You guys are amazing. America, vote. They need to be in the Final."

What's next for the Ramadhani Brothers​

Ramadhani Brothers onstage

Photo: Trae Patton/NBC
They will now compete in the Season 18 Finale's Top 11 alongside The 82nd Airborn Division All American Chorus, Avantgardey, Chibi Unity, Anna DeGuzman, Putri Ariani, The Mzansi Youth Choir, Murmuration, Ahren Belisle, Lavender Darcangelo, and Adrian Stoica & Hurricane.

"We like to thank everyone who voted we've made it together we are ready to win 🏆 this," they said on their personal Instagram account.

NBC/AGT

Wanaweza wakashinda.

Wana nafasi nzuri tu.

Hofu yangu kwenye kupiga kura tu Watanzania wapo wachache sana Marekani .

Mzansi Youth Choir wapo creative sana na pia wana advantage sana kwenye votes

Pia mara nyingi AGT inakuwa tu shindano linalowapa ushindi watu wenye umaarufu zaidi kuliko kutazama talent zao,,

Washiriki wengine hupata kura sio sababu wana vipaji vikali ,, bali hupata kura nyingi zaidi kwa sababu wanaweza kuwa warembo sana. Wengine wanapata kura nyingi kwa sababu wana hadithi za kusikitisha kwenye historia zao za maisha yao. Mfano washiriki vilema, vipofu, wanapigiwa sana kura

Spirit ya ushindi ya mama Samia inasambaa ulimwengu mzima.

Do it Brothers.
Upo sahihi bibi Faiza Foxy. Kwenye huu uongozi wa Mama Samia kuna mwanariadha anaitwa Geay kawa mshindi wa pili Boston Marathon. Kajibebea Tsh 175m. Taifa Stars hao AFCON bila makelele.. timu iliyokuwa ikidharaulika ndani na nje ya Tz Yanga nao walifika fainali kombe la Africa. Mama anaupiga mwingi

Back
Top Bottom