WARNING! Don't read this please! UKISOMA, USISEME SIKUKUONYA!

Nxt Millionaire

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2010
something like: ONLY FOR THOSE DESIRING TO BE RICH!

Thanks bro, that sounds good man. but the problem is most people don't want to be rich or may be the think its not possible for them to be, so if you put it that way they will not even open it, they are afraid, afraid of their own shadow, because they were told that they wont be, will never be rich or they look at their history and say "no body in our family is rich, how can I be?"

Thats the mindset problem, until they change it or agree to change, then they will see or understand that its THE RIGHT of every one to DESIRE and be rich or GET anything you want under the sun, its the DESIRE and not WISH that gives you what you want most in life.

Thanks for the suggestion Bro, keep it up.

change it or agree to change, then they will see or understand that its THE RIGHT of every one to DESIRE and be rich or GET anything you want under the sun, its the DESIRE and not WISH that gives you what you want most in life.

Thanks for the suggestion Bro, keep it up.

Mkuu its true desire is the great ingredient of becoming whomever you want, but the cardinal rule of getting rich is Spend Less than what you earn, invest and reinvest... you do this then with time you become rich..

Mere desire will not take you there, you have to act on your desire and within your limitations..., We can all desire to be as Bill Gates, but achieve being as Rostam Aziz or Desire to be like Messi but achieve becoming as Peter Crouch... What am saying is there are some ingredients which people possess which make their job easier..., things like personality.., To put it in short words you might have had the same desire like Bill Gates, Same brains, Same everything but maybe if you lacked the personality and attitude of the same you might not had the same sucess as the Bill sometimes people skills and attitude matters.

Mkuu its true desire is the great ingredient of becoming whomever you want, but the cardinal rule of getting rich is Spend Less than what you earn, invest and reinvest... you do this then with time you become rich..

Mere desire will not take you there, you have to act on your desire and within your limitations..., We can all desire to be as Bill Gates, but achieve being as Rostam Aziz or Desire to be like Messi but achieve becoming as Peter Crouch... What am saying is there are some ingredients which people possess which make their job easier..., things like personality.., To put it in short words you might have had the same desire like Bill Gates, Same brains, Same everything but maybe if you lacked the personality and attitude of the same you might not had the same sucess as the Bill sometimes people skills and attitude matters.

Well said Voice of Reason,
DESIRE is not the only ingredient to get what you want in life, you need more to transmute your burning desire into its financial equivalent, there are about six ways, these have been used by almost all successful people we know in the world, I will share them with interested members here.

Well said Voice of Reason,
DESIRE is not the only ingredient to get what you want in life, you need more to transmute your burning desire into its financial equivalent, there are about six ways, these have been used by almost all successful people we know in the world, I will share them with interested members here.

I am intrested. will you mind sharing with me?

I never trust Lecturers who teach Entrepreneurship. These guys tell us how Entrepreneurship is good but they Die teaching in class without practising any Form of entrepreneurial activity.

being rich is not an issue ....... after all richness is an excess of wealth

my desire is to acquire a significant wealth to fulfill my ambitions

rich is always related to greed

And desire have to be specific,not just being rich,but being rich of so much money...

being rich is not an issue ....... after all richness is an excess of wealth

my desire is to acquire a significant wealth to fulfill my ambitions

rich is always related to greed

The book's Intro reads like this:-
"Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich. No one can rise to his greatest possible height in talent or soul development unless he has plenty of money, for to unfold the soul and to de-velop talent he must have many things to use, and he cannot have these things unless he has money to buy them with."

I am intrested. will you mind sharing with me?

I never trust Lecturers who teach Entrepreneurship. These guys tell us how Entrepreneurship is good but they Die teaching in class without practising any Form of entrepreneurial activity.

Sure, why not, karibu sana.

Ndio usisome hii, na ukisoma usinilaumu kuwa sikukuonya kwani ni mambo ya kipuuuzi sana kwa baadhi yetu kujisumbua kuyajua isipokuwa kwa watu wachache sana ambao wana kui ya dhati kujiendeleza binafsi, lakini kama wadhani maendeleo yako binafsi ni jukumu la fulani (iwe serikali, shirika, wazazi, kampuni, nk) waweza kuishia hapa kwani yafuatayo hayatakuwa na umuhimu kwao, lakini ukiwa wadhani unalo jukumu wewe binafsi la kutafuta na kuwa na maisha mazuri ya baadaye au maendeleo binafsi ikiwa ni pamoja na kuwa na fursa ya kipato kisicho au unaamini kuwa UNA HAKI NAWE KUTAJIRIKA endelea kusoma zaidi,

THERE IS A SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches, and once these laws are learned and obeyed by anyone, that person will get rich with mathematical certainty.

The ownership of money and property comes as a result of doing things in a certain way, and those who do things in this certain way - whether on purpose or accidentally - get rich, while....!

Previous threads, in case you missed.

Right to be RICH 1

Right to be RICH 2

READ MORE HERE

Ikiwa wataka Digital copy ya kitabu hiki KIFUATE HAPA au nipigie kwa kubadilishana mawazo na uzoefu na pia ni jinsi gani tunaweza kufanya mmoja mmoja au jamii ili kufikia malengo na ndoto zetu, No: 0716 927070
If it is true that you dont want us to read.............THEN........... PUT IT IN BOOKS