Vichwa

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Haya kwa wale mnaopenda penda kusema flani bin mwaflani ni kichwa....top this!
Meet twins Paula and Peter Imafidon – they’ve just passed the University of Cambridge Advanced Maths A level and they are just 8 years old! They chat to GMTV’s John Stapleton

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of one John (Mbugua) kama sikosei wa Nrb, aliwahi kuvuma in 2001 nadhani. He was such an innocent kid but could do mathematical derivation za university at 10. Nakumbuka alihojiwa the Guardian, in the mid of the discussion akaomba a paper ring ya kuchezea. Alipelekwa marekani ama UK I guess (this is your homework NN)

This reminds me of one John (Mbugua) kama sikosei wa Nrb, aliwahi kuvuma in 2001 nadhani. He was such an innocent kid but could do mathematical derivation za university at 10. Nakumbuka alihojiwa the Guardian, in the mid of the discussion akaomba a paper ring ya kuchezea. Alipelekwa marekani ama UK I guess (this is your homework NN)

Utakuwa unamzungumzia Bethuel Mbugua! Unfortunately he turned out to be a bust.

Ona wanavyomuelezea hapa
As a boy, he possessed rare intellectual prowess that captured the nation's interest, yet he failed an IQ test to prove he is a genius.

By 1988, Mbugua had become a familiar face in the newspapers. But it came to a sudden end when it was proposed that he be subjected to an IQ test, which was administered by Dr David Kabithe. According to the findings, the boy was just a good actor who could not tell the difference between Hamburg and a hamburger.

In Dar es Salaam, their efforts to secure education asylum via the American embassy and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees proved futile. After two weeks with fellow Kenyan asylum seekers, a dejected father and son ended up in a rented house near the University of Dar es Salaam. It was during later visits to the university that they met a computer science professor, who asked Mbugua to give a lecture at the university.

http://shaushi.blogspot.com/2011/02/bethuel-mbugua-genius-or-charlatan.html

No f way!!
I was in std 3 and I read him in papers! I guess I just believed kuwa walimchukua tu kwenda kwenye genius schools,lol!
His father was a good one too kama ni hivyo. I will google him later,dah! Thanks for doing ur homework 'kichwa'

Back
Top Bottom