Vacation in Africa? Here are places you should visit

Oct 21, 2020
Africa is one of the most stunning continents in the whole world.

Forget about what western media show you bout Africa they have their own hideous agenda on Africa.

There’s so much to see and do in Africa , you’ll be spoilt for choice in Africa.

There are 54 countries in Africa, so planning your vacation can be tricky if you don’t know where you want to go. Vibrant cities, small rural villages, and breathtaking scenery. Ya want some beautiful beaches , East Africa has some of the most beautiful beaches in the World... Africa has everything for everyone.

It’s called the Mother Continent for a reason,

Here are 10 must visit places in Africa, book a ticket/put em on your bucket list.

Siku Waafrika wakigundua sababu ya wageni kulipa billions of dollars kuja tu Afrika, huo utakuwa mwanzo wa mapinduzi mapya baada ya maelfu ya karne.
Hata nje ya afrika kuna vivutio vingi sana vya utalii.

So much have to be done before we start dissing other continents.

I have been working in Tourism industry for the past 4 years, so I know what I am saying.

Nevertheless, Africa is such a beautiful continent and there is something for everyone.

On a personal note: I will keep visiting countries outside Africa for now until things change.

So much have to be done before we start dissing other continents.

I have been working in Tourism industry for the past 4 years, so I know what I am saying.

Nevertheless, Africa is such a beautiful continent and there is something for everyone.

On a personal note: I will keep visiting countries outside Africa for now until things change.

Come to Tanzania and you won't regret!

Come to Tanzania and you won't regret!
Yeah???

And the TANAPA people won't deny me entry only because my agent didn't complete the payment in time?? Even if I am ready to pay right there at the entry point???

There are so much to be fixed my friend.

A tourist from Spain was robbed in Arusha, the next day he was supposed to fly to Zanzibar. He flew, in Zanzibar he reported to the police station with all the evidence and copy of ID card of the robber . The head of investigation department of that particular police post told him "according to the laws of Tanzania, he was supposed to report that incident in Arusha, there in Zanzibar will just register the case but can't really help"

You are telling me to come to Tanzania and I won't regret?? I have been working in Tourism industry for the past 4 years now and I know what I am saying.

Yeah???

And the TANAPA people won't deny me entry only because my agent didn't complete the payment in time?? Even if I am ready to pay right there at the entry point???

There are so much to be fixed my friend.

A tourist from Spain was robbed in Arusha, the next day he was supposed to fly to Zanzibar. He flew, in Zanzibar he reported to the police station with all the evidence and copy of ID card of the robber . The head of investigation department of that particular police post told him "according to the laws of Tanzania, he was supposed to report that incident in Arusha, there in Zanzibar will just register the case but can't really help"

You are telling me to come to Tanzania and I won't regret?? I have been working in Tourism industry for the past 4 years now and I know what I am saying.
Quite an experience. This is sad enough and I hope something is done promptly to ensure the safety of every individual touring the country, and also her international credibility. But kindly, don't give it up altogether since it might have been just some isolated incident, especially considering the manner in which it was mishandled. If I may ask, when did this take place?

Quite an experience. This is sad enough and I hope something is done promptly to ensure the safety of every individual touring the country, and also her international credibility. But kindly, don't give it up altogether since it might have been just some isolated incident, especially considering the manner in which it was mishandled. If I may ask, when did this take place?
Sad indèed.

This was in October 2019.

Show me your credibility and we can talk business.

Sad indèed.

This was in October 2019.

Show me your credibility and we can talk business.
Actually, if you had been relating something that did happen in five or so years back it would have been understandable. The credibility here that I'm talking about is the overall, definite steps that we have taken, and continue taking, as government in order to enhance hospitality and improvise our services in terms of both security of our customers and quality of our provisions. It is very unfortunate that this systemic transformation has yet to diffuse into every single institution countrywide.

Actually, if you had been relating something that did happen in five or so years back it would have been understandable. The credibility here that I'm talking about is the overall, definite steps that we have taken, and continue taking, as government in order to enhance hospitality and improvise our services in terms of both security of our customers and quality of our provisions. It is very unfortunate that this systemic transformation has yet to diffuse into every single institution countrywide.
It makes much sense that I am relating something that did happen less than two years ago.

Let me hope and believe that there are steps taken.

Back to the topic then, there are so much to be done still in this industry for us to start competing with European and Asian countries in tourism.

The video posted shows out of 10 touristic attractions 3 are in Tanzania and holding high positions but yet Seychelles is a preferred destination to some tourists visiting Africa.

Thank you for your advice! In turn, I would also like to share with you my experience of traveling around the world. Recently I found a website that provides food tours to different places. If you are interested in this, then you can visit that site for more info. I believe that such an experience will help you discover the places completely.