#COVID19 Ushuhuda wa Mchungaji Godwin Chilewa kuhusu COVID-19: Je, tunamficha nani, kwanini na kwa Faida gani?

Empty soul... Ndo wale walitajao jina la Bwana KWa maneno lakini wakimpinga KWa matendo... How can you prove to us The God you believe is over everything?

Empty soul... Ndo wale walitajao jina la Bwana KWa maneno lakini wakimpinga KWa matendo... How can you prove to us The God you believe is over everything?
God does not exist.

Ilikuwa ni upumbavu kwenda likizo Tanzania during the height of Covid.

Sawa... Who is in position of God if He do not exist....?
What position? What do you mean by "position of God"? How do you know there is such a thing as "position of God"?

If God does not exist, how could there be a "position of God"?

What position? What do you mean by "position of God"? How do you know there is such a thing as "position of God"?

If God does not exist, how could there be a "position of God"?
I believe in God that is why I asked you ,if there is no God according to you! what can I believe instead of God, who can I put in the position of God? what I mean here,I want you to convince and turn my thoughts or believe to your believe,

(my English is not good and fluent but my hope you understand what i mean)

And please can you tell What are you believing?

Why do you put emphasis on believing?

Beliefs are arbitrary, subjective and do not have to conform to facts as far as we can contextualize facts in a meaningful way.

That is why different cultures have different beliefs, even different people from the same family may have different beliefs.

So, why the emphasis on beliefs?

I would look at a rigorous form of logical consistency as a better compass than beliefs.

By the way, if you think your English is nit that fluent, why do you keep using English? I do understand Swahili.

Do you think Swahili does not have the right vocabulary for this exchange? Or, is your Swahili even worse?

I didn't know if you do understand kiswahili... Natilia mkazo mambo ya kiimani KWa sababu yana matokeo katika maisha ya kawaida imedhibitishwa, na namna ninavyo zidi kuweka huru fikra zangu juu ya hilo nazidi kuwa na nyemi nayo kutokana na matokeo tiriri ninayo yapata...

Lakini pia mimi sio muumini wa miujiza ama makanisa ya kinabii... Ni mkristo tu wa kawaida ninae amini katika Mungu...

Pia wewe kama huna imani,, ni namna ya maisha YAKO uliyo yachagua ni Sawa umeamua kuwa hivyo... Maana katikaimani yangu ninayo amini... Kuna mstari mmoja unasema "msalaba KWa wao waliopotea(yaani wale wasio amini neno la Mungu) ni ujinga. Hivyo siku laumu wala nini kama BAdo hunielewi...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…