To my father,
A day isn't enough to honor you Dad, you have been my father and mother at the same time.
You made me a friend, a daughter, a person with value and honor.
You are my world, a shoulder to lean on, my pillars of support and strength, my mentor, my Muse, my alpha male, my sensei, my all time ATM, my hero.
I remember back in days when mama was rude, I remember your words, "wanangu nitawajali, nipo na nyingi hilo ni jukumu langu mpaka nife" You have been good and yet you are.
Nimekuwa mkubwa, nitafanya kazi na wewe upumzike Baba [emoji171], you were not rich but never happened a day without a daily bread, shoes on feet, a shelter for sunny and rainy, fee, without forgetting nguo za spesheli msimu wa sikukuu.
When I count my blessings I count you twice and start over and over again. You made me who I'm today, God bless you.
Live long on Earth, and thereafter God grant you a Paradise.
Happy father's day.