Transfer Analysis Zone:

Kuna posibility kubwa sana ya TORRES kuondoka Liverpool ,tusubiri baada ya World Cup

Rafael Benitez Insists That Liverpool Will Not Sell Fernando Torres To Manchester City

Superstar is simply not for sale........

By Zack Wilson

"We have said repeatedly that Fernando is not for sale and he still has three years of his contract remaining," Benítez told reporters.

Manchester City Plot £75m Double Raid For Benfica Stars Angel Di Maria & David Luiz - Report

The Citizens want the talented forward and centre-back........
May 3, 2010 10:54:00 PM

Manchester City are set to launch a £75million bid to lure Angel Di Maria and David Luiz from Benfica, reports ESPN.

Nice Striker Loic Remy: Arsenal Is The Club I Want To Join

French forward in no doubt where he wants his future to be...........

By Alex Dimond
May 4, 2010 5:45:00 PM

OGC Nice striker Loic Remy is much sought after across Europe, but it's Arsenal that he wants to join in the summer.

The French forward, who is valued at around £11 million and is a reported target for both the Gunners and Olympique Lyonnais, has scored 13 goals in 31 Ligue 1 games this season, and the 23-year-old hopes he has done enough to convince Arsene Wenger he would be a worthy addition at the Emirates Stadium

"Arsenal are the club I want to join. I won't deny they are my priority. Arsenal are a young, ambitious side and I love to watch them play," he recently told RMC.

Alexandre Pato's Agent Casts Doubt On Milan Future

But the Rossoneri will have the final say…....

By Vince Masiello
May 5, 2010 9:17:00 AM

Alexandre Pato's representative is unsure whether the Brazilian striker will stay at Milan beyond the summer.

Press reports are claiming that Chelsea will make a fresh bid for the 20-year-old during the close season.

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has insisted yesterday that he is "100 per cent sure" that Pato will still be gracing the San Siro next term, but the player's agent, Gilmar Veloz, remains cautious.

"Will Pato stay at Milan? I don't know, it's an issue for the club…" Veloz told Telelombardia last night.

EXCLUSIVE: Arsene Wenger Verbally Agrees Contract Extension Ahead Of Schedule To Ensure Arsenal Keep Cesc Fabregas And Robin van Persie

*New deal will expire in 2013
*Salary to stretch beyond current £5m-a-year package
*Formalities to be completed this summer

May 5, 2010 9:41:00 AM
By Wayne Veysey | Arsenal Correspondent

Arsene Wenger has agreed to stay on at Arsenal and extend his contract by another two years.

The Frenchman, whose current deal ends in June 2011, has told the board that he will remain at Emirates Stadium until 2013.Although there are no dissenting voices in the boardroom about the wisdom of extending the contract of a manager who has been trophy-less for five years, the club were also aware that a new man would realistically need around £70m to rebuild the squad.

The earlier-than-anticipated verbal agreement is a huge boost to the club's hopes of hanging on to marquee players such as Robin van Persie and particularly Cesc Fabregas, who is expected to stay at Arsenal for at least one more season.

While,Andrey Arshavin has been making covetous glances in Barcelona's direction and the European champions also have a much-publicised interest in Fabregas and even Gael Clichy.

Liverpool Midfielder Alberto Aquilani In Fiorentina Link - Report

Aquilani is in Fiorentina's sights, according to reports in Italy........

By Salvatore Landolina
May 5, 2010 10:30:00 AM

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani is being tracked by Fiorentina, who are planning early to fortify their squad ahead of next season, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

Aquilani, who left Roma for Anfield last summer, has been tipped to return to Serie A after a less than perfect season. Pantaleo Corvino, the Viola sporting director, is a big fan of the Italian and he was keen to land him before he joined the Reds.

Despite the report though, Aquilani is likely to stay in England. Last week his agent Franco Zavaglia said there was "no reason" for him to leave the club after speculative news claimed Juventus were eager to sign him.

Fiorentina are also looking at Sporting Lisbon's Miguel Veloso and Sampdoria's Angelo Palombo as alternatives to Aquilani.

Sir Alex Ferguson Confirms That Jonny Evans Is Set To Sign New Deal At Manchester United

Ulsterman to commit future to Red Devils.........

By Zack Wilson
May 5, 2010 11:16:00 AM

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that centre-back Jonny Evans will soon sign a new contract at Old Trafford.

The 22-year-old has now made 64 first team appearances for United and has shown himself to be a more than able deputy when Rio Ferdinand has been injured this season and last.

"Jonny has proved himself," the United boss told MUTV

There has been no formal announcement from the club as yet and it is believed that Evans has not yet actually put pen to paper on the deal.

It Would Be Hard To Resist Manchester United - Valencia Star David Silva

The Spanish international has admitted that he'd be interested in a move to Manchester...........

By Stefan Coerts
May 5, 2010 10:02:00 AM

Valencia star David Silva is continually being linked with a move away from Los Che and the Spanish international has reportedly attracted the interest of several Premier League giants.

"When you hear a club like Manchester United is interested in you it is an honour. I am very aware of the Premier League, and in recent years it has been the stand-out league in the world," said Silva to the Daily Express.

Schalke Linked With Chelsea Midfielder Michael Ballack - Report

Schalke are supposedly keen to lure Ballack back to Germany...........

By Stefan Coerts
May 5, 2010 4:45:00 PM

German international Michael Ballack recently admitted that his Chelsea future is in doubt as contract negotiations haven't resulted in a new deal yet and the midfielder could very well leave Stamford Bridge this summer.

"We are indeed interested in signing Michael Ballack. I'm confident that he's ready to accept a pay cut if he decides to return to the Bundesliga this summer," Schalke coach Felix Magath was quoted as saying by Berliner Kurier.

However, the 33-year-old midfielder has not given up on a new Chelsea deal just yet and contract talks are expected to be resumed at the end of the season.

Juventus Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon On Manchester United & Chelsea Radars - Report

Reports claim Buffon is heading for the Premier League after hinting his Juventus future is far from certain............

By Salvatore Landolina
May 5, 2010 10:13:00 AM

Juventus goalkeeper Gianlugi Buffon is Premier League-bound with Manchester United and Chelsea ready to land him, according to Italian newspaper reports.

Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport are claiming €25 million-rated Buffon is heading for the Premier League and he has asked directors to resolve his future before the World Cup in June.

"My will to leave is the same as Juventus', and if I do then I would like to move to England," he told Sky Sport 24 on Sunday.

Sunderland Set To Sign Egypt's Ahmed Al-Muhammadi – Report

The talented wing-back will likely be playing in England next season..............

By Rami Ayari
May 5, 2010 8:00:00 PM

Reports out of Egypt indicate that Ahmed Al-Muhammadi is on the verge of signing a deal with Sunderland AFC. The length of the contract is not yet known but the transfer fee is reportedly close to £2.5 million.

"A Sunderland representative will come to Egypt after the end of the English Premier League season to wrap up the deal," said ENPPI football director Alaa Abdul-Sadek while speaking to Filgoal.com.

Chelsea Have Not Made An Offer For Thiago Silva - Agent

No approach for Brazilian…...............

By Rupert Fryer
May 5, 2010 8:33:00 PM

The agent of AC Milan defender Thiago Silva has revealed a move to the English Premier League with Chelsea looks unlikely for his client, adding that Milan consider the Brazilian unsellable.

"[Milan vice-president Adriano] Galliani says he is unsellable and he is the one who is in charge," Paulo Fernando Tonietta told calciomercato.

"I know nothing because if there was a team interested in Thiago they should contact AC Milan who have him under contract until 2013, I am just his agent."

"I can only say that [Chelsea coach Carlo] Ancelotti knows him well, and not only him," Tonietta added.

"I think that Thiago Silva is the best defender in the world and these stories are further evidence of his good work this season."

Roman Abramovich To Meet With Carlo Ancelotti On Thursday(today) To Discuss Chelsea Transfer Targets - Report

May 6, 2010 1:17:00 PM

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will today meet with manager Carlo Ancelotti to discuss the club's summer transfer targets, according to a report from The Independent

Abramovich is apparently keen to bring one or two big names to the club, but the Premier League's new rules on homegrown players mean that four foreign players are likely to be moved out.

Deco and Juliano Belletti could be two of those to go, whilst Schalke 04 have been reported as wanting Michael Ballack.

One of the main threads of the discussion between manager and owner on Thursday is apparently likely to be how the Blues can freshen up a squad which has more than its fair share of veteran performers in it.

Bayern Munich Plot £7m Raid For Manchester United Winger Ji-Sung Park - Report

May 6, 2010 9:29:00 AM

Bayern Munich are eyeing a close season move for Manchester United's South Korean international midfielder Ji-sung Park, according to a report from The Daily Mail.

The German giants are apparently readying a £7 million bid for the player, whom they see as an important part of their rebuilding process.

Park joined United for £4m from PSV in 2006 and has established himself as a key performer after some concerns about the effect of long-distance travel to international matches on his fitness earlier in his career.

Although the Korean has stated that he would like to remain at Old Trafford for the rest of his career, Sir Alex Ferguson could be tempted to sell in order to fund the pursuit of some of his own targets.

United are believed to be tracking Everton's Steven Pienaar and David Silva of Valencia, as well as Sotiris Ninis of Panathinaikos.

Chelsea To Sign Gonzalo Higuain From Real Madrid For £34m Should Bid For Liverpool's Fernando Torres Fail - Report

By Zack Wilson
May 6, 2010 11:08:00 AM

Chelsea will turn to Spain for alternatives should their bid to sign Fernando Torres from Liverpool this summer fail, and make an offer for Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain, according to a report from The Daily Telegraph.

The report claims that Higuain is known to Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti and that Luciano Moggi, a former Juventus executive who is close to the Chelsea boss, is pushing the claims of the Argentine.

The 22-year-old forward is requesting a salary of €4.5 million (£3.9m), and would also expect payments of €4m to be paid to his agents for brokering the deal, something which could prove to be a sticking point in future given Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's views on such matters.

However, Chelsea are only expected to bid fro Higuain should their attempts to sign Torres stall, whilst their interest in Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero also seems to have cooled with the asking price of €50m being deemed too high by the Blues hierarchy.

Tottenham Duo Gareth Bale And Luka Modric Set To Snub Manchester United - Report

May 6, 2010 2:41:00 PM

Tottenham stars Gareth Bale and Luka Modric are set to turn down a possible switch to Manchester United following their side's qualification for next season's Champions League.

But with Tottenham's 1-0 win over Manchester City on Wednesday night sealing fourth spot for Harry Redknapp's side, both Bale and Modric are set to remain at White Hart Lane, according to a report in Metro.

Welsh left-back Bale has been in superb form of late, with his recent performances earning him the Premier League's Player of the Month award for April. Croatian Modric, meanwhile, has made 26 appearances this season and has become one of the club's most influential performers since his £16.5m switch from Dinamo Zagreb in 2008.

Redknapp last week reacted angrily to suggestions he would look to sell the 24-year-old, and his stance will now be strengthened by his side's qualification for Europe's premier competition.

"He's not a player we should even be thinking about selling or want to sell," said Redknapp last week.

"I don't think that it will be a problem keeping him here. I don't know what his contract situation is at the club, but I'm sure he's happy here. He's a fantastic player and I want to keep my best players."

Barcelona Midfielder Yaya Toure The Top Summer Transfer Target For Tottenham Hotspur - Report

May 7, 2010 6:27:00 PM

Tottenham Hotspur hope potential Champions League qualification could see them win the race for Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure's signature.

The giant Ivorian midfielder has been in and out of the Barca first team this season, and this has sparked the interest of Spurs manager Harry Redknapp in the player, according to the Daily Star.

If Toure is brought to the north London outfit, he will join fellow new boy Sandro in boosting Redknapp's midfield ranks.

Juventus Linked With Bayern Munich Ace Arjen Robben - Report

Italian reports claim Juve are interested in Robben.....................

By Salvatore Landolina
May 7, 2010 3:02:00 PM

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is banging on the drum marked 'reform' and is ready to move to a fast transfer market beat by landing Arjen Robben, according to Tuttosport.

Tanzanian International Mrisho Ngassa Set To Join Rwandan APR

The Yanga striker has been given permission by his club to start negotiations with the Rwandan champions.................

By M. J. Somoni
May 8, 2010 9:42:00 AM

Young Africans and Taifa Stars striker, Mrisho Ngassa, plans to join Rwandan side APR ahead of the next league season.

According to a report posted at The Citizen, Ngassa has already left for Kigali, Rwanda, to negotiate his package with the team.

"The player showed interest in joining the team as he searches for greener pasture. He is currently in Kigali to finalise talks with the team's officials," said the source.

"He went there to negotiate with the club and we are waiting for the results of their meeting," said Mwalusako.

Young Africans, he said, cannot stop any player from searching for a better life provided the player, the team or the agent follow transfer rules and regulations.

Juventus Ready To Bring Back Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Report

Ibra set to re-join Juventus, according to reports..........................

By Salvatore Landolina
May 8, 2010 9:27:00 AM

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been tipped to return to Juventus - the club he fled in 2006 following Calciopoli.

Tuttosport reports new president Andrea Agnelli is ready to make his pitch about the possibility of signing Ibrahimovic to Barcelona chief Joan Laporta, who, reports claim, wants to sell the striker to accommodate Valencia's David Villa, something 'Ibra's' agent denied late on Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom