Toefl

Replies

JF-Expert Member
Feb 1, 2014
Hi members,
I would love to get some info on TOEFL please,where and when it can be done

Regards

At least I know two centres in Dar es salaam 1 is university of Dar es salaam and 2 is Kivukoni (Mwalimu Nyerere Memorials....). How often? I am not sure, just check online (usually after every two weeks). I did TOEFL test last year but I failed, then I decided to take IELTS test which is relatively easier, the main problem of IELTS is, it takes place only once a months (British Council)

I have the number of this guy (McDonald), he played big role for my registration for TOEFL test, I shall inbox you for his number if you like

What else?

At least I know two centres in Dar es salaam 1 is university of Dar es salaam and 2 is Kivukoni (Mwalimu Nyerere Memorials....). How often? I am not sure, just check online (usually after every two weeks). I did TOEFL test last year but I failed, then I decided to take IELTS test which is relatively easier, the main problem of IELTS is, it takes place only once a months (British Council)

I have the number of this guy (McDonald), he played big role for my registration for TOEFL test, I shall inbox you for his number if you like

What else?
I wil be gratefull just send me his number please

At least I know two centres in
Dar es salaam 1 is university of Dar es salaam and 2 is Kivukoni
(Mwalimu Nyerere Memorials....). How often? I am not sure, just check
online (usually after every two weeks). I did TOEFL test last year but I
failed, then I decided to take IELTS test which is relatively easier,
the main problem of IELTS is, it takes place only once a months (British
Council)

I have the number of this guy (McDonald), he played big role for my
registration for TOEFL test, I shall inbox you for his number if you

What else?

Hellow,Mkuu..Can you please tell me the content of TOEFL and IETLS coz I'm an English teacher and I would like to take those papers as soon as possible..Moreover,the mode of application to register,please..

Please use the number I gave you for TOEFL registration or visit British council DSM for IELTS registration. On other hand, please use internet to orient yourself in term of contents and important tips. I can not explain here the details, you can try a lot of tutorials online for both types of exams. Why do want to take both papers? Just because you are english teacher? Ridiculas.....!

Once again, all the best

What else?

I'm just considering you as compitent, smart and good english writer, if you failed! then I guess intensive preparation is inevitable and strongly advised if I have to keep it classy.

Imbecillic!!

I'm just considering you as compitent, smart and good english writer, if you failed! then I guess intensive preparation is inevitable and strongly advised if I have to keep it classy.

Imbecillic!!

Sometime those exams are quite difficult ,simply bcoz the time that you r given is nt sufficient to accomplish all questions,coz they will give you oral,listening and writing exams,and depends on time coz thing are online ,

Please
use the number I gave
you for TOEFL registration or visit British council DSM for IELTS
registration. On other hand, please use internet to orient yourself in
term of contents and important tips. I can not explain here the details,
you can try a lot of tutorials online for both types of exams. Why do
want to take both papers? Just because you are english teacher?
Ridiculas.....!

Once again, all the best

Big thanks for your handsome contribution..As an English teacher,I need
to check how far are my skills super thus I have decided to take not
only those two,but also any other useful paper..I beg you to update
me if you know more than those two..By the way,it is not RIDICULAS but
RIDICULOUS..Sorry for any incovenience that I might have caused..Stay blessed,Mkuu..

Please use the number I gave you for TOEFL registration or visit British council DSM for IELTS registration. On other hand, please use internet to orient yourself in term of contents and important tips. I can not explain here the details, you can try a lot of tutorials online for both types of exams. Why do want to take both papers? Just because you are english teacher? Ridiculas.....!

Once again, all the best

Kwa English kama hii na bado ukafeli TOEFL? Au waliuliza maswali ya astronomy? :confused::confused::confused: