The older I get , Materials stuff doesn't matter to me anymore But people!

"The older I get, the more love I have toward people."

I have 26 yrs but I'm no longer materialistic driven

The older I get the more thankful i give for life i had and life I'm living still
Bado mdogo until you discover money is worth and taste better than people you'll understand the world you are fvcking living!!

The older I get the more thankful i give for life i had and life I'm living still
Know the code live by the code hutayumbishwa. Safi.

Though nnajua unazo material za kukutosha na ndio maana umeziona hazimati tena🤷

I really respect Money but I work for save other lives
Hahahah are you a doctor? money is everything,you need to have responsibilities to understand this
Una mgonjwa yupo kwa life supporting machine but you have no money to support daily expenses au mama yako yuko na clinic ya dialysis ya kidney you will understand me,tchao!

Know the code live by the code hutayumbishwa. Safi.

Though nnajua unazo material za kukutosha na ndio maana umeziona hazimati tena🤷
True , i uesd to kidding my self now I'm free ,and I'm focus on helping people to reach out their dreams.

Mr this is highest stage of peace of mind all I need is helping hand in my life that matter most and not materials stuff.
Hahahah are you a doctor? money is everything,you need to have responsibilities to understand this
Una mgonjwa yupo kwa life supporting machine but you have no money to support daily expenses au mama yako yuko na clinic ya dialysis ya kidney you will understand me,tchao!

Kuna country song moja inaitwa THR OLDER I GET...sikiliza hyo lete mrejesho hapa

Is hard for young people to understand. If you want to be happy help others.

Too young, bado unakua hujaona ya dunia vyema.
Yes naelewa Dunia ipo katika Duality Uwili uwili
Kuna giza na mwanga ila Mimi nimechagua Mwanga katika Maisha yangu yote .nimeamua kuwa na mkono wa kusadia pasipo kuangalia Nani anahitaji kusaidiwa na Mimi

None of us is Parfect ,but we all pray for God's wisdom

Back
Top Bottom