The Greatest JF intelligent man

(Kwa kuogopa kung'ata ulimi naomba niepuka hiyo lugha ya malkia)

Mkuu,

Nashukuru sana kwa shukrani na pongezi hizi... am really humbled!

Japokuwa natofautiana nawe na sidhani kama mimi ndio "the most intelligent" humu JF! Lakini naheshimu mawazo yako na heshima hii uliyonipa...

Kuwa "The Bold" kuna gharama yake... Unapata maadui ambao hata hukumbuki kama mmewahi kukosana... Utatukanwa matusi na watu ambao hujawahi hata kumquote kwenye Uzi wowote... Kuna watu watakuchukia ilhali haujawahi hata kumjua jina... That's the price of being "the bold"

Mfano mzuri watazame hao hapo juu wanao haha kuprove why The Bold sio intelligent...

Kutokana na huu "unyonge" wangu ndio maana huwezi kunikuta kwenye majukwaa ya siasa na majukwaa yenye "Fujo" nyingi... Unyonge wangu huwa unanifanya mtu akinipiga Kofi shavu la kushoto, nigeuze na la kulia.... Akitukana, siwezi kujibu...
Kwa mwendo huu nitaliwezaje jukwaa la "watemi" kama Jukwaa la Siasa???

Unyonge wangu ndio unanifanya nijifungie kwenye chumba changu cha sirini, ndani ya nafsi yangu, kwenye ulimwengu wa peke yangu... Sehemu pekee ambayo naweza kufanya nitakacho... Kuumba nitakacho, kufikiri nitakacho... Ulimwengu ambao unyonge wangu unapotea na pekee ninachokiona ni excellence and distinction... Yawezekana ni ulimwengu wa kufikirika tu, lakini ndio ulimwengu unanifanya nijihisi nimeketi na wafalme... Ulimwengu wa UANDISHI.!

Kama nilivyosema... I'm not "the most intelligent man" in here... And I don't wish to be!!
Lakini kama huwa unajumuika nami katika huo "ulimwengu" wangu na hiki ndicho ulichokiona... Nashukuru sana.... Ubarikiwe!

Nawapenda wote! All of JF... Salute

The Bold

i am the one who created this thread to give you this unique and special respect.

i have been being on Jamiiforums for so long,i embrace there are some of other Great Thinkers.

at the first i admired people like Nguruvi and mag3 the way they come forward with their cogent arguments.

kiranga was good with bombastics,al watan is good at all,but all of them are very argumentative,the do not focus on giving us a knowledge.

You The Bold you give us knowledge,a huge knowledge and trust me many members are awere now with hot intelligence stories from you something we missed before.

above of all you're humble and not arrogant,on my side you are the greatest man because of knowledge you give us and your politeness,that's all.

those who say you just translate,why can't they?

i got your back.

Naanzaje sasa?

Nifah

let them get heart breaking,good is good,they shameful say ooh he just translates from other sources it is not his own creativity,the question is why don't they do exactly like he's doing?

why do they come here with empty words from their blank slate heads?

The Bold

i am the one who created this thread to give you this unique and special respect.

i have been being on Jamiiforums for so long,i embrace there are some of other Great Thinkers.

at the first i admired people like Nguruvi and mag3 the way they come forward with their cogent arguments.

kiranga was good with bombastics,al watan is good at all,but all of them are very argumentative,the do not focus on giving us a knowledge.

You The Bold you give us knowledge,a huge knowledge and trust me many members are awere now with hot intelligence stories from you something we missed before.

above of all you're humble and not arrogant,on my side you are the greatest man because of knowledge you give us and your politeness,that's all.

those who say you just translate,why can't they?

i got your back.
You are misleading here.

And I won't pass without commenting against your biased observation.

This is social forum right? We agree to disagree.

Why you people think somebody having a different opinion than yours is a hater?

I have studied your mode of thinking. You are so protective and insecure

Intelligence is a relative term. It could mean one thing to one person and other thing to another person.

So take a chill pill broh

My opinion matters meeeen....if you think I'm driven by hatred or something you are making a big mistake.

You are misleading here.

Intelligence is a relative term. It could mean one thing to one person and other thing to another person.

My opinion matters meeeen....if you think I'm driven by hatred or something you are making a big mistake.

if we agree to disagree,why do you say all of that?...

relax,neither i quoted you anywhere nor i mentioned a word 'hate".

if we agree to disagree,why do you say all of that?...

relax,neither i quoted you anywhere nor i mentioned a word 'hate".

But you are the one opposing opinions different than yours here.

You wrote, and I quote

" whose who say you just translate why can't they? "

What does that mean?

You think I could not have noticed that?

Bros, if you were not prepared for different opinion then you could not have posted at first place.

Cheers!!

But you are the one opposing opinions different than yours here.

You wrote, and I quote

" whose who say you just translate why can't they? "

What does that mean?

You think I could not have noticed that?

Bros, if you were not prepared for different opinion then you could not have posted at first place.

Cheers!!
We agree to disagree.
Of course you can.
There is a monthly fee 5,000/ T shs.
WhatsApp me 0718 096 811,thanks.

You are misleading here.

I don't think they get you even though you've dumbed down your explanation.