The best tv series of all the time

COURTESY

JF-Expert Member
Jun 16, 2011
To me ''LOST'' serves as the best tv series of all the time
ningependa kujua wale wapenzi wa series mna maoni gani and whats u're favourite?
MV5BMjA3NzMyMzU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1ODUwMg@@._V1._SY317_CR17,0,214,317_.jpg

LOST:The survivors of a plane crash are forced to live with each other on a remote island, a dangerous new world that poses unique threats of its own.
Starring:Jorge Garcia, Naveen Andrews, Matthew Fox.

Prison Break is also good.
Binafsi naona zote nilizoona ni nzuri
LOST,PRISON BREAK,24,THIRTEEN

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using JamiiForums

Lost was great until it lost the plot (walitaka kuendelea ku-cash in wakaidrag for so long so many questions easy answers or no answers at all)
Prison Break; Good plot nice actors
24; great (aint easy to be consistent over seven series)
Mentalist (okay up to now)
Big Bang Theory (funny)
How I Met Your Mother (was okay lakini nadhani it has gone for so long it gets boring)
Merlin & Once upon a Time (okay)
Nikita (okay)
Fringe (okay)
Person of Interest (Now its one of my favourites) .., but its just 3rd episode on second season we dont know they might spoil it later as they normally do when they ran out of plots

Nmeangalia series nyingi sana. Ila LOST n OC ndo nmezikubali zaidi. Big time yan..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using JamiiForums

Prison Break,The Wire. Mbona hamsemi za Kiswahili? au Mnasubiri mademu waje na Sunset beach?

Lost mie ndio ilikuwa ndio ya kwanza ila namie nika Lost kabisa sikuitizama tena.

Sijui mie wa Katavi ndo bado nipo nyuma ya wengine si unajua umbali, mi nazikubali
Lie to me
Strike back
Burn notice
Human target na Hawaii five

Revenge ndo imeanza season 2 daaah ni noumer,Scandal hii nayo noumer,The Event imetulia na Nikita season 3 balaaaaaaa bayaa daahhh pia 24 duhh mchizi jack bauer amekamua mbaya na magaidi,Heroes kwa wapenda mambo ya kufikirika ndo yenyewe

Back
Top Bottom