Unfortunately,I first read the Pelican Brief novel before watching the movie itself so obviously I had the impression that it was too diluted compared to the novel.But it still remain a good movie(ofcourse any movies with Julia and Denzel can't be bad even if it were kanumba 's production!)
....dah..............sijui nianzie wapi...lol
hii ya american gangster alijitahidi lakini hakuweza kumfika the real frank lucas maana alikuwa ni noma aisee..
That lady was CRAZY IN LOVE aisee..... You know most of us are weakened by sight of strength in a man....lol
Unakumbuka ile thread ya BAD BOYS get gals Vs GOOD BOYS ambao hupata shida kupata gals... Women are more drawed by a bad boy.....
I see! Americans run the world!
Training day, Mississippi Masala, Training day na Philadelphia are my favorites
That is what made me hate the movie sasa. It is so sexist yani. Kwamba the woman could not control the vehicle and she had to be rescued by a 'real man'. Eeiiiish!Jamani Mwali wakati one of my best part ni ile slow motion ya ajali baada ya kukimbizana zile fast cars (Tom Vs Tharndie) kutaka tokea na hatimae wakadondokeana....lol
That is what made me hate the movie sasa. It is so sexist yani. Kwamba the woman could not control the vehicle and she had to be rescued by a 'real man'. Eeiiiish!
I think the only movie that did credit to a John Grisham's novel is A Time to Kill.I can't forget how Carl Lee's (Samuel Jackson) lawyer summed up his defence by telling the court's jury to close their eyes while he narrated the haunting story to the point of moving them and himself to tears!hahahah.... Lone Stricker unavituko wewe!!! Kweli Umenichekesha dear.... Nimeshindwa kabisa fikiria Production ya Kanumba in relation na the movie hahaha...... Sasa Mimi nilikua na bahati niliangalia movie ndio nikasoma kitabu baadae, Denzel kwa kupitia hio movie ndie alinifanya nianze kumsoma John Grisham na Ma novel yake yale...lol
Hata mimi nimeiona hiyo..............I like that Movie]*Safe House*...[/B]ingawa bunduki ni nyingi sana mle!.
Hapo kwa Morgan Freeman we have the same taste...but the man is getting old <sad face>
I think the only movie that did credit to a John Grisham's novel is A Time to Kill.I can't forget how Carl Lee's (Samuel Jackson) lawyer summed up his defence by telling the court's jury to close their eyes while he narrated the haunting story to the point of moving them and himself to tears!
Denzel's Oscars remains the purest Oscar among those won by black actors and actress.He won his awards in roles that could be played convincingly by both whites and Blacks.
Mfano,roles za Whittaker kwenye The last King of Scotland na Jamie Fox zisingeweza kuchezwa na wazungu.
Hata mimi nimeiona hiyo..............I like that Movie
Inside Man na ile ya Unstopable is my favourate movies za Densel Washngton
Kwa sababu nampenda sana Denzel ,ninachohisi hata kama movie yake haijafanya vizuri mie nitaipenda tu ...
I love the followings from DW..
Inside Man .
Deja Vu.
The Manchurian Candidate
Antwone fisher
Mississippi Masala
na nyingine nyingi.
Huyu jamaa si ana mpango wa kumuoa step daughter wake?
Morgan Freeman will marry his step-granddaughter