Ten Commandments

Ni vigumu sana kumuelewesha mtu ambaye amejiandaa kutokukuelewa, ngumu sana! Max wewe una moyo mkuu, ni mvumilivu mno! endelea tu baba hata Sauli (Paulo) alikuwa na moyo mgumu hivyo kumwamini Yesu, lakini siku moja akauona ukweli. Naamini kwa moyo wako huo, siku moja Darwin ataitambua ile kweli, nawe utakuwa umezalisha talanta yako.

Ni vigumu sana kumuelewesha mtu ambaye amejiandaa kutokukuelewa, ngumu sana! Max wewe una moyo mkuu, ni mvumilivu mno! endelea tu baba hata Sauli (Paulo) alikuwa na moyo mgumu hivyo kumwamini Yesu, lakini siku moja akauona ukweli. Naamini kwa moyo wako huo, siku moja Darwin ataitambua ile kweli, nawe utakuwa umezalisha talanta yako.

Nakuunga mkono 100%.Hata ukiangalia lugha za kueleweshana kati ya Max na Darwin utaona kuna tofauti.Mmoja wao ana ajenda ya ku-prove kuwa maandik flani matakatifu ni feki,wakati mwenzie anaamini kuwa mjadala wao ni wa kuelimishana.Mijadala ya aina hii huwa haiishi vema bcoz they could easily bcome provocative.
Bottom line is,dini sio sayansi.Kama muumini anahisi anadanganywa basi na abadili dini atafute ile iliyo sahihi zaidi.Na akienda huko aache kuwaandama wale anaodhani wanafuata dini isiyo sahihi.

Nilikuwa sijawahi itembelea hii thread ..loh salaleh..

Ila nadhani kichwa kigumu cha huyu ndg yetu Darwin kitaanza kuingia maarifat taratibu..maana kazi iliyofanyika hapa si kitoto..

Wakulu Max & Magobe nawaaminia..

Be blessed in the Name of Jesus The Masih..

Ingekua vizuri na wewe ukanijibu kwa niaba yake.

Kuna maswali nimeweka hapo lakini hakuna hata moja alilojibu bali kukopi kwenye net na kupost hapa. tena basi anakopi vitu ambavyo hata hana uhakika navyo.

Kwa niaba ya huyo mwenzio nataka unipe jibu kuhusu lugha tu iliyotumika kuandika kwenye jiwe.
Angalia hapa ni post yake mwenyewe, Ubaya wa kukopi bila kujua ndio unaomuumbua mwenyewe.
In Genesis 31:47, Laban and Jacob refer a heap of stones in their native speech. Laban uses phrase "Yegar Sahaduta" which is Aramaic, lakini Jacob anatumia "Gal-Ed" ambayo ni Hebrew.

Kama na wewe hujaona kosa hapo basi na wewe ni Mtindio wa Ubongo kama hao wenzako wanavyojiita

Nilikuwa sijawahi itembelea hii thread ..loh salaleh..

Ila nadhani kichwa kigumu cha huyu ndg yetu Darwin kitaanza kuingia maarifat taratibu..maana kazi iliyofanyika hapa si kitoto..

Wakulu Max & Magobe nawaaminia..

Be blessed in the Name of Jesus The Masih..

Mtindio wa ubongo kazi aliyofanya ni nini mbali ya kukopi na kupaste asivyovijua?

Au unataka kuona kila mtu ni mtindio wa ubongo kama wako?

UTANIOMBA MSAMAHA KAMA NIKILETA KOPI ZAKE ALIKOZITOA?

Tena basi afadhali kwamba hizo kopi zina mwelekeo lakini ndio anazidi kijiweka kwenye urimbo mwenyewe.

My friend, you cannot use science to prove anything in the Bible. If you do, it ceases to be science and becomes scienticism. Science is about emperical data, where proof is necessary.

Faith is not concerned with emperical data but what transcends it and proof isn't an aspect of it. In otherwords, it is not an object of science. For instance, no one is able to prove how God created the world and how he even created Adam and Eve and you and me.

Faith is concerned with trust and certanity about God and his saving justice. When we read the Bible, we want to meditate about God and come in touch with our God-self. In this way, we nourish, nurture and strengthen our relationship with God and with one another through the inspiration we get from his word but we cannot prove how that inspiration has come about although we can share about it with others.

So, it doesn't matter whether one has to prove to you that there was only one Moses or there were two in order to make the Bible say the truth. It is up to you to see if it makes sense for you or not. Actually, you cannot force faith but you can only allow it to grow.

Mind you, the Bible is meant for believers - those who can read it and make sense out of it - but not those who make it a history or science book. Ours is 'faith seeking understanding' and not faith that can be proved scientifically.

Since all human knowledge is approximate and not absolute, where science fails to explain something we use another discipline, which is equipped with the tools of explaining what is beyond science - metaphysics or ontology. Faith falls in this category. I wouldn't prove to you whether there was only one Moses or there were two.

What I can do, though, is to advise you to meditate or reflect on what you read in the Bible. There are some Biblical commentaries that can help you understand the context or milieu of a certain era: eg. the time of Moses, Jesus, the first Christian community etc. It's up to you to add on what you know already but certainly science or scientifc proofs will not help you in this.

Have you read, for instance, that when giving evidence in court what is important is relevant evidence (although not all relevant evidence is admissible in court) not logic although we know that logic is an important aspect in arguments! So, does faith and science. Scientific proofs are necessary in life but they do not offer much help in faith. Faith is irrational but that, which makes sense (brings meaning to fundamental questions) to a believer.

Magobe
Ni Bible yenu inayosema believe despite the evidence to the contrary.
Kuna sehemu pia inasema Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hizo zote are pretty accurate from kigiriki * except for the interpunction which was then unknow. 'That which is good' in kigiriki refers apparently to the previous 'all things' in the sentence as it also does in translation. So the meaning of the sentence is: investigate everything, keep from the investigated what is good and reject from the investigated what is false.
You may safely assume that pol would have written "keep your faith" if he meant that. But apparently he was as cocksure as you are that his faith was good, so why say so?

Thus, no: polleke does not tell to believe despite whatever - he just tells to keep from all things that what is good. After investigation and not just on first sight.

I suggest you better keep to the words of Jesus himself instead of those of a guy who as a christian is as credible as the reichsführer ss as rabbi in jerusalem. Jesu said: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Ceasar's, and unto God the things which be God's". (Luke 20:25 )

Which you might very well interpret as: use your bloody common sense to distinct the wordly ( amongst which science) from magic (amongst which religion) and don't mix them up, you ******.

As to fullfill that command, I propose for this:
Magic does not contradict science, they are irrelevant to each other. They just come in handy for their specific purposes.
Can we agree on that?

Faith is concerned with trust and certanity about God and his saving justice. When we read the Bible, we want to meditate about God and come in touch with our God-self. In this way, we nourish, nurture and strengthen our relationship with God and with one another through the inspiration we get from his word but we cannot prove how that inspiration has come about although we can share about it with others.

Hii imenifanya nikumbuke masikini albino wa watu kule Mwanza.

Unajua kwamba hizi imani ambazo hamna uhakika nazo ndio zinazofanya watu wengine wanakua victims sasa?

Au unataka kuona kila mtu ni mtindio wa ubongo kama wako?

Darwin the Loser,

Nashukuru kuwa huna mtindio kama wangu.. Kwa maana ni ajabu mtu mwenye akili timamu kama wewe kukaa chini na kuweza ku-reply post ya mtu mwenye mtindio wa ubongo.. This portrays at best your state of mind..

Hii imenifanya nikumbuke masikini albino wa watu kule Mwanza.

Unajua kwamba hizi imani ambazo hamna uhakika nazo ndio zinazofanya watu wengine wanakua victims sasa?

Interesting..

Hakika ndo maana mzaburi alisema 'Mpumbavu husema hakuna Mungu'. Maana ktk kinywa cha mpumbavu hupatikana lundo la idle words.

Darwin the Loser,

Nashukuru kuwa huna mtindio kama wangu.. Kwa maana ni ajabu mtu mwenye akili timamu kama wewe kukaa chini na kuweza ku-reply post ya mtu mwenye mtindio wa ubongo.. This portrays at best your state of mind..

Hahahaaaaaaaa hapo umeshinda!!!
Ningejua mapema.

Interesting..

Hakika ndo maana mzaburi alisema 'Mpumbavu husema hakuna Mungu'. Maana ktk kinywa cha mpumbavu hupatikana lundo la idle words.
Umeiona hio aya moja tu au nyingine unazikwepa?
Anyway, kama ulivyosema hapo juu. sitajibu post zako kama ulivyoelezea.

Umeiona hio aya moja tu au nyingine unazikwepa?
Anyway, kama ulivyosema hapo juu. sitajibu post zako kama ulivyoelezea.

Kwa nini hutojibu ? Bua ha ha ha..Mbona hizi umezijibu ? Walahi kuna watu waoga duniani..

Kwa nini hutojibu ? Bua ha ha ha..Mbona hizi umezijibu ? Walahi kuna watu waoga duniani..

Your shyt, to be exact.
And shat besides the pot to begin with: dragging Darwin into your Mtindiowaubongo.

How about you really reading a bible yourself? Really reading it, i.e. not only to understandingless repetition (and (mis)quoting) of text, but to critically review and understanding of what is said and meant in and by that text? A more educated, by moments scientific reading and reflection on texts? Ever tried? Or don't they teach that at your school Mtindiowaubongo!!?...

Magobe
Ni Bible yenu inayosema believe despite the evidence to the contrary.
Kuna sehemu pia inasema Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hizo zote are pretty accurate from kigiriki * except for the interpunction which was then unknow. 'That which is good' in kigiriki refers apparently to the previous 'all things' in the sentence as it also does in translation. So the meaning of the sentence is: investigate everything, keep from the investigated what is good and reject from the investigated what is false.
You may safely assume that pol would have written "keep your faith" if he meant that. But apparently he was as cocksure as you are that his faith was good, so why say so?

Thus, no: polleke does not tell to believe despite whatever - he just tells to keep from all things that what is good. After investigation and not just on first sight.

I suggest you better keep to the words of Jesus himself instead of those of a guy who as a christian is as credible as the reichsführer ss as rabbi in jerusalem. Jesu said: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Ceasar's, and unto God the things which be God's". (Luke 20:25 )

Which you might very well interpret as: use your bloody common sense to distinct the wordly ( amongst which science) from magic (amongst which religion) and don't mix them up, you ******.

As to fullfill that command, I propose for this:
Magic does not contradict science, they are irrelevant to each other. They just come in handy for their specific purposes.
Can we agree on that?

I thought you were seeking explanation on what you didn't understand but you seem to know better than I do. So, why waste time on what you know already? My faith is not the same as magic. Yours is. So, let each one holds on what one believes is true. Keep on seeking scientific proofs of faith; you will indeed find plenty!

Your shyt, to be exact.
And shat besides the pot to begin with: dragging Darwin into your Mtindiowaubongo.

How about you really reading a bible yourself? Really reading it, i.e. not only to understandingless repetition (and (mis)quoting) of text, but to critically review and understanding of what is said and meant in and by that text? A more educated, by moments scientific reading and reflection on texts? Ever tried? Or don't they teach that at your school Mtindiowaubongo!!?...

Do you have a definition of the word MORON?

I thought you were seeking explanation on what you didn't understand but you seem to know better than I do. So, why waste time on what you know already? My faith is not the same as magic. Yours is. So, let each one holds on what one believes is true. Keep on seeking scientific proofs of faith; you will indeed find plenty!

Yes becouse I know the bible than you do.
Mainly, as for the jiddish part of it, kupitia human oral tradition, its origins traced back as far as the Egyptian monotheïsm, the Indian Gilgamesh epos and Persian Zoroastrism. Na hii oral tradition was mainly codified as late as 70 AD - strictly spoken the 'old testament' in its written form is younger than the authors of the 'new testament' claim theirs is. At least Darwins Revelations -if I well remember- are also dated 70 AD and are supposedly the last book written. By, again, human beings, not by magic.

Nevertheless, as research has found, adding to and especially editing of the new testament went om until medieval times. By men again, not by magic powers.

Thus, yes, it is known how and by whom the bible came to us. By people, fallible people, and so as untrustworthy as any magic.

If you do remember
my first post was
Kama utanijibu haya maswali manne tu, basi kuanzia leo nitaamini kwamba Torah, bible na quran ni vitabu vya kweli na nitaanza kufuata dini, lakini kama sijapata jibu lolote kuhusu huyu Moses tu, basi nitaamini kwamba vitabu vyoote vilifanywa kutungwa tu na wajanja.

Yes becouse I know the bible than you do.
Mainly, as for the jiddish part of it, kupitia human oral tradition, its origins traced back as far as the Egyptian monotheïsm, the Indian Gilgamesh epos and Persian Zoroastrism. Na hii oral tradition was mainly codified as late as 70 AD - strictly spoken the 'old testament' in its written form is younger than the authors of the 'new testament' claim theirs is. At least Darwins Revelations -if I well remember- are also dated 70 AD and are supposedly the last book written. By, again, human beings, not by magic.

Nevertheless, as research has found, adding to and especially editing of the new testament went om until medieval times. By men again, not by magic powers.

Thus, yes, it is known how and by whom the bible came to us. By people, fallible people, and so as untrustworthy as any magic.

If you do remember
my first post was

As you've rightly said; so what's the problem?

Do you have a definition of the word MORON?

Dear moron of morons.. Did I not Specifically ask you to answer ALL of my questions [and not one of them] Ili kumsaidia mwenzako aliyekopi?

Some times I feel like talking to a wall.. And not just any....

Oh well, kama ulivyosema mwenyewe, utajibishana vipi na mtu aliye na mtindio wa ubongo?

Sina muda na wewe

Dear moron of morons.. Did I not Specifically ask you to answer ALL of my questions [and not one of them] Ili kumsaidia mwenzako aliyekopi?

Some times I feel like talking to a wall.. And not just any....

Dearest Enlightened Erudite Savant..Endelea tu kutukana, maana ndivyo inavyompasa mtu mwenye grandeur kama wewe..

Kimsingi sijaona hoja ktk thread yako, wala swali unazungumzia habari kuhusu historia ya vitabu vya Musa, vya karibia 1400 BCE? You know better than I, that hakuna details za kuaminika kuthibisha au kurefute manuscripts za kale kiasi hicho..

Sikiza Wiki wanakwambiaje kuhusu Moses:
Known extra-Biblical references to Moses date from many centuries after his supposed lifetime, and contain significant departures from the Biblical account

Na zaidi ya hayo yote umeshaambiwa kuwa Bible is a theological footage, hivyo a true pundit would NOT waste tyme trying to figure-out exact passages to answer quests like HOW,WHEN,WHERE,WHO etc..To the true scholar this shouldn't be a complicated topic..Ai?

Oh well, kama ulivyosema mwenyewe, utajibishana vipi na mtu aliye na mtindio wa ubongo?

Sina muda na wewe

I'm equally NOT amused with your toothless arguments and the whole futile discussion, but I'm here to stay...Naona unatafuta kisingizio cha kukimbia thread uliyoianzisha .. Ok be my guest

By the way, I did NOT note that you also suffer from ESCAPISM .. Unaelewa fika kuwa sina mtindio, by thinking otherwise portrays your agitated mind..

Karibu..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom