TANZIA: Prodigy wa Mobb Deep is no more.

DCyQ3MDXkAAG7Ym.jpg

Quite a sad day for rap fans as the game just lost one duo of the rap group Mobb Deep today. Aged 42, rapper Prodigy is said to have died of sickle cell complications.

Personally, whenever I hear the name Prodigy, it's mainly 3 things that come to mind first. (I never was a fan tbh)

His or rather their beef with Tupac, specially how Pac used to describe them like tiny babies(He literally said both of them put together, weighed like a 100lbs), so if he happened to meet them, he'd just slap them like a big bro would do youngins.

The ballerina joke by Jay-Z, and how later on Prodigy claimed he ran into Hov in a certain club in NYC and were about to smack him but Hov reached for peace, and they squashed it. Funny story that one.

They really shook people when they started. According to Fat Joe, he was really scared himself when he heard Mobb Deep for the first time coz he truly believed they were about 'punching you in the face' to your death. All that changed when he saw them for the first time at a show where they didn't look like they could even hurt a puppy.

All in all, Rest in Peace Prodigy.

DCyFXi3WAAAtZXb.jpg
Story zako zote za hapo juu zinaonyesha tu disrespect incidents zilizotokea juu ya prodigy..na zote ni za uongo, hujaweka zuri lake hata moja. Hiyo inaonyesha jinsi ambavyo huwajui Mobb Deep na prodigy kwa ujumla wake. Sad

RIP Legend

Was never a serious fan tbh ila they had great hits.

Kuna ile " Outta Control - 50 Cent Feat. Mobb Deep " nlikua na i feel sana hyo ngoma (In bass speakers kwenye gari inahit sana). Life z really short man. Be happy & Live it up to the fullest.

You already know how it go, I bang, I shine
I play, I stay I'm going for mine
I'm young, I'm black, I'm rich and yes
I'm ghetto than the motherfucking project steps

Dah si mchezo, mi nilianza wafatilia Mobb Deep way back 90's baada ya Pac kuwachana kwenye nyimbo yake,napenda sana Prodigy anavyochana.
R.I.P
Shook ones, can't complain, It's mine fet Nas(Thug life is mine), Blood money etc

"Y'all need to give it up we don't give a f*ck
What y'all niggaz want thug, life, is, mine
Y'all need to give it up 'cause we don't give a f*ck
What y'all niggaz want thug, life, is mine…"

ulikuwa unapata wapi albums za Mobb Deep miaka hiyo ya 90?

Story zako zote za hapo juu zinaonyesha tu disrespect incidents zilizotokea juu ya prodigy..na zote ni za uongo, hujaweka zuri lake hata moja. Hiyo inaonyesha jinsi ambavyo huwajui Mobb Deep na prodigy kwa ujumla wake. Sad

Tafuta mtu akusaidie kutafsiri bro. Au elezea tu unavyowajua wewe pia.