Tanzanians: We worship God only not Corona

Galileo_Gaucho

JF-Expert Member
Jan 21, 2019
While many countries have bowed down and closed places of worship Tanzanians have refused

Many Tanzanians that I interviewed say that they worship God not Corona. We are not Corona worshipers

We have never had any order or directives to close places of worship, how could we dare detaching ourselves from God? In any case then why do we have worshipping places in the first place? It's absurd to dare abandon God sarcastically. Does corona imply other diseases of such nature have cowardly vacated on Earth to let corona colonise us? We thank you devils for extincting the other diseases.

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
While many countries have bowed down and closed places of worship Tanzanians have refused

Many Tanzanians that I interviewed say that they worship God not Corona. We are not Corona worshipers
You do not worship in God, but you do worship in Magufuli the despot, and God does not exist in churches nor in any worshipping Temple.
God is spirit, whoever worships in him should worship in spirit and truth.
God isn't a mankind like you bastards, your hands are blooded by innocent flesh, so your place shall be the hell of fire.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom