Tabia za wanaume wafupi

Kuna ili moja wanaume wafupi wanaongoza kwa ngono na kuwapa wakina dada mimba, na wanapenda waonekane marijali si mchezo.wameacha uzazi sehemu nyingi sana. Pia ni wazuri kwenye kupiga wanawake wan a poor of is hana nao.

Wanawake wafuPi wanaongoza kuwabambia wanaume warefu na ma HBz na

Kuna ili moja wanaume wafupi wanaongoza kwa ngono na kuwapa wakina dada mimba, na wanapenda waonekane marijali si mchezo.wameacha uzazi sehemu nyingi sana. Pia ni wazuri kwenye kupiga wanawake wan a poor of is hana nao.

Wanawake wafuPi wanaongoza kuwabambia wanaume warefu na ma HBz na

ukweli kabisaa

Kwi kwi kwi kwii..... Jf ni shidaah!!! Wafupi weshafanya yao bibie anatokwa na povu...komaa ha haa..wafupi lo..ha haa

waooo ndo wanapenda sanaaa kuandika sana notes za walimu shule, hata kama ni ile time ya kupumzikaaa!!

I also hate tall women, i once dated one of them i didn't enjoy our relationship though it last for a short time, as a result since then i never date with anyone.... They have got a fuckin' long clit that you cannot see the hole of her pussy! Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

Its not them u just have a small dick to reach the target..I do have one , super tall and I still enjoy it

Its not them u just have a small dick to reach the target..I do have one , super tall and I still enjoy it

Ooh c'mmon deem!! Women of nawadays ain't loyal. You can give em hardcore https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide still will blame you for being short aaargh wht the hell is that? Got no time to waste findin' such fuckin' tall chicks, ama gettin' embarrassed wit em.of course ama nat too short i can reach about 165cm. Ma' dic is extremely long an' wide! It is only that i dnt need to get close to em bitches. I do hate em the way they do to short men as i don't see any logical reasons of doin' that.. Congrats to you #Tovigale havin' a super tall still you enjoyed.....!!