lakini wasomali wanaweza kuleta challenge nzuri kwa wana sudan
ni wafanyabiashara wazuri wenye roho ngumu
kuhusu watanzania inawezekana wakenya ndio wanaleta huo unoko
mikenya ovyo sana

mikenya ovyo sana

Nina swali moja. Wewe ni msichana ama mvulana?

News
[h=1]Seven Kenyans feared killed in Juba[/h]
PAR900_SUDAN-BEER-_0324_11.jpg
People stand around a small bar in Juba March 18, 2009. Seven Kenyans are believed to have been killed in Juba, southern Sudan following a disagreement. REUTERS
By LUCAS BARASA
Posted Tuesday, December 29 2009 at 14:06

Seven Kenyans are believed to have been killed in Juba, southern Sudan following a disagreement.
Reports made to the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights indicated that the seven were killed by soldiers
But contacted, Government of Southern Sudan Head of Mission in Kenya John Andruga Duku only said there was "misunderstanding" which resulted to "an individual person overreacting."
Speaking to the Nation at his Nairobi office, Mr Andruga could not however tell the exact number of Kenyans killed.
"I don't have the details. I am still getting them," Mr Andruga said.
The Head of Mission said the suspected killer had been arrested as investigations over the incident continued.
However reports made to KNCHR in Nairobi indicated the friends and relatives of the affected Kenyans were unable to reach the Kenyan consulate in Juba officials for assistance over the incident as it was closed for holiday.
A Kenyan who spoke to the Nation in Nairobi said his relatives counted seven bullet ridden bodies of Kenyans at the mortuary in Juba on Monday.
"My daughter, Wamaitha told me they found seven bodies at the mortuary," Mr James Njoroge, said.
Mr Njoroge said at Nation Centre said that the Kenyans had gone to retrieve the body of their colleague who had drowned on River Nile in Juba when they bumped on the bodies.
Mr Njoroge said reports indicated that the seven Kenyans were killed at Kasam area.
"When our people went to the Kenyan consulate for assistance they found it closed. A notice pinned at the consulate said it will resume operations on January 3," Mr Njoroge said.
Mr Njoroge said the bodies were in bad state as the mortuary in Juba has no cooling and other preservation facilities.
Efforts by the Kenyans to bring the bodies home have also been futile as they require permission from the consulate.
"We want the Minister for Foreign Affairs Mr Moses Wetang'ula to immediately order for the re-opening of the consulate so that we could get necessary services to transport our people home. We cannot bring the bodies without authority from the consulate. Mr Wetangula should order staff to return to work," Mr Njoroge said.
Mr Njoroge questioned why Kenyans were being targeted in insecurity attacks in semi-autonomous Southern Sudan.
"Why are they targeting us. There must be something," he said.
Mr Andruga however said the Monday attack was an isolated case and that it should not spark tensions between Sudan and Kenya.
"We will get to the bottom of it. At this stage there are no much details. The authorities are still investigating," Mr Andruga said and condoled the bereaved families.
On Tuesday, Kenyans in Juba were said to be planning to demonstrate over increased attacks on them.
KNCHR vice-chairman Hassan Omar said yesterday his organisation had been forced to intervene a number of times over mistreatment of Kenyans in southern Sudan.
KNCHR, for instance, came to the rescue of Kenyans who had been in police custody for nine months without being charged.
Thousands of Kenyans flocked to southern Sudan in search of jobs and for business to cash on relative peace due to the signing of Comprehensive Peace Agreement between the Sudanese People's Liberation Movement/Army and the National Congress Party. The deal ended 21 years of war pitting the largely Christian south Sudan and Muslim north.
Daily Nation: - News |Seven Kenyans feared killed in Juba

NB: No comment, napita tu hapa

Rose maana yake ni wali uliopikwa kwa ajili ya kuliwa. Na Maria ni Jina la kike. maana yake" The usual meaning given by various sources for the name is the Hebrew מרר m-r-r meaning "bitterness"

Nasikia wako katika harakati ya kuwapiga marufuku WaTz pia.

Eti wengi wao ni omba omba
Wololololo :)

Daily Nation:*- Africa*|Row looms as Juba locks out Somalis

WEWE HAKUNA MSOMALI DUNIANI AMBAYE NI OMBAOMBA
NILIKWENDA NAIROBI MAENEO YA ISLII NAKUKUTA WASOMALI WANVYOFANYA BIASHARA NA WAKENYA WAKIWA OMBAOMBA MPAKA WANAIGIZA KISOMALI WAPATIWE MSAADA
MSOMALI MALAYA NI GHALI KULIKO MKENYA MALAYA HAPO NAROBA
WASOMALI ACHA BWANA WANGESOMAA HII AFRICA WANGEISHIKA NAIROBI WAHINDI WAIKIMBIA KWA AJILI YA HAWA MAJAMMAA

:fencing::majani7:

mikenya ovyo sana

mikenya minoko halafu yana njaa sana,arusha hatupumi jamani tusaidieni

Kama wanawafukuza hio ni mambo yao,hakuna haja ya kutetea mtu-hawafai-huku kwetu wanazunguka na bastola mfukoni,hawafai,nao pia ni wakutimua

yaani arusha ujanja wenu woote mnatawaliwa na wakenya??
Fukuza hao panya asee hao maneno mengi lakini hamna kitu fukuza mpaka mpakani pale muwaache wamalizie safari kwenda kwao

Na wakijichanganya tu kuruhusu wasomali kumiminikathuko, watajikuta al shabab wamewekeza huko kwa hela zao haramu.

WEWE HAKUNA MSOMALI DUNIANI AMBAYE NI OMBAOMBA
NILIKWENDA NAIROBI MAENEO YA ISLII NAKUKUTA WASOMALI WANVYOFANYA BIASHARA NA WAKENYA WAKIWA OMBAOMBA MPAKA WANAIGIZA KISOMALI WAPATIWE MSAADA
MSOMALI MALAYA NI GHALI KULIKO MKENYA MALAYA HAPO NAROBA
WASOMALI ACHA BWANA
WANGESOMAA HII AFRICA WANGEISHIKA NAIROBI WAHINDI WAIKIMBIA KWA AJILI YA HAWA MAJAMMAA

:fencing::majani7:

Hapo kwenye black,Wangekuwa sio waislam wapate elimu ya ukweli ya kuwafanya wawe na uwezo mzuri wa kufikiri...

Easily the dumbest thing I've read all month and trust me I've been on Youtube, and some dumb cheeseburger troll sites. Y'all fudgepackers make me laugh. I dont know which type of world you live in coz in all honesty, I think some of you are stuck in the medieval era...with such comments you come across as some lazy, uneducated, border hugging, backward thinking pansies, whose best contribution to the world is the sale of your minerals to the western world for cheap and your ''handsome'' presidents unproductive tour of the world.

Rosemarie, you sound like a really bitter woman, you need to relax darling.. maybe a massage will do you good.

hata kama watanzania ni omba omba,kwa sudan kusin kuna cha kuomba kweli jamani muda huu?,hao si watanzania ,watakuwa i watu wenye hati ya kusafiria kutoka tanzania,lkn kwa asili si watanzania.
wewe nawe ni nani.Kavae nguo kwanza.

Ila kusema kweli wasichana wakikenya ni cheap saana, sijui kwa sababu ya sura zao ambao asilimia kubwa zinawafanya wakose soko la haraka, maana kwa east africa, mkenya ni rahisi saana kummega na wala hana gharama. Waganda ni wagumu na wanajipenda saana.

Back
Top Bottom