Slaa na Post ellection Traumatic Disorder

Elungata

JF-Expert Member
Jan 28, 2011
After ellection i saw a talking head on TV da head belonged to slaa saying he had evidence,mind you CÖNCRETE EVIDENCE to show dat usalama wa taifa walichakachua.
I thought gud here is da man after ma heart.

I went ön listening he went on saying if usalama wa taifa dared to challenge him that he dont have evidence to support his allegation they SHOULD GO TO COURT.
Mh,dat got me thinking WHO THE HELL IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE GODDAMN COURT?him to present his evidence or THEM who are the accused.?
Then come another story,ooh,there was a meeting to consipere to rigg the ellection at lakairo.damn some of the one to meet wherent even in da country showed stumped passpot too for gud measure but da man said KAMA WANABISHA WAKWENDE MAHAKAMANI...

Khaa ..!!is this how the cøok crumble? Doest it make sense?

The logic here is dat slaa was supposed to go to the LAW himself not the accused, this is like catching a thief and tell him to go to polise statiom to report the crime.THE man is a serial false accuser A CLASSIC one, there is no other explanation to any one in his righmind.

Peharps he should seek COUNSELLING for his problem they call it POST ELLECTION TRAUMATIC DISORDER or he could be suffuring from FALSE ACCUSATION DEARANGEMENT SYNDROME.

Hope he get well soon before it is too late.

Thanx and peace

kama wanabisha wakwende mahakamani...
wakenya bwana mnavituko kweli nyinyi!

sio wakeja hawa ni wajaluo tu hata hapa wapo. Saa nyingine wanasema funika kombe mwanaharamu apite. Kaamua kuwaacha lakini wananchi tumejua. Next time tutalinda kura zetu kwa makini.

Elungata, wewe ni mtanzania? Na kama ni mbongo jee unaijua katiba ya nchi hii? Ibara ya 41.-(7) inasema hivi:-Iwapo mgombea ametangazwa na Tume ya Uchaguzi kwamba amechaguliwa kuwa Rais kwa mujibu wa ibara hii, basi hakuna mahakama yoyote itakayokuwa na mamlaka ya kuchunguza kuchaguliwa kwake. Sasa ulitegemea aende mahakama ya nchi gani? Yeye Dr. alitaka wao wakamshitaki na yeye katika kujitetea angepata mwanya wa kumwaga ushahidi wake ambapo ulimwengu wote ungejua kwani kesi ingekuwa inaripotiwa na vyombo vya habari.Kama una kumbuka kesi ya Mrema ya Milioni 900, kulikuwa na kanda ambayo upande wa mashitka ulikataa isichezwe mahakamani kwa kigezo kuwa sheria hairuhusu ushahidi wa aina hiyo ,lakini wakili wa Mrema akaomba ichezwe siyo kama ushahidi bali alitaka shahidi wa upande wa mashtka aliyekuwa anataka kum cross examin aisikilize kwani maswali yake yangetoka humo, Hakimu akakubali, na ni ndani ya kanda hiyo mchele ulimwagwa kwenye kuku wengi kwani vyomabo vya habari viliripoti ukweli amabao kwa hali ya kawaida usingejulikana kwa wengi, na ndiyo msingi wa serikali kuja kuifuta kesi hiyo baadae. Elungata upo mkuu?

After ellection i saw a talking head on TV da head belonged to slaa saying he had evidence,mind you CÖNCRETE EVIDENCE to show dat usalama wa taifa walichakachua.
I went ön listening he went on saying if usalama wa taifa dared to challenge him that he dont have evidence to support his allegation they SHOULD GO TO COURT.
Mh,dat got me thinking WHO THE HELL IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE GODDAMN COURT?him to present his evidence or THEM who are the accused.?
Then come another story,ooh,there was a meeting to consipere to rigg the ellection at lakairo.damn some of the one to meet wherent even in da country showed stumped passpot too for gud measure but da man said KAMA WANABISHA WAKWENDE MAHAKAMANI...
Khaa ..!!is this how the cøok crumble?doest it make sense?
The logic here is dat slaa was supposed to go to the LAW himself not the accused,this is like catching a thief and tell him to go to polise statiom to report the crime.THE man is a serial false accuser A CLASSIC one,there is no other explanation to any one in his righmind.
Peharps he should seek COUNSELLING for his problem they call it POST ELLECTION TRAUMATIC DISORDER or he could be suffuring from FALSE ACCUSATION DEARANGEMENT SYNDROME.
Thanx and peace

Unatakiwa Mirembe wewe ..................... kumbe ulitoroka kabla ya kupona kale kaugonjwa???

The logic here is dat slaa was supposed to go to the LAW himself not the accused,this is like catching a thief and tell him to go to polise statiom to report the crime.THE man is a serial false accuser A CLASSIC one,there is no other explanation to any one in his righmind.
Thanx and peace

Look at the extent of Traumatic Disorder You just joined the forums to try to empty your trauma. Your Dr. is not here seek him may be at issa michuzi blog.

Here we want great minds discussing issues not people state. By the way how would you like to tell us the state of JK blood problems they affect UGUMU WA MAISHA !!!!

Thanx and peace
mkuu, i am sorry to say this.. even imbecile wouldnt do such a shoddy analysis

kama unajua vizuri kupokea na kuattend cases, basi hii yako ni kituko....

probably uko paramoid au zile tabia za mtu kuona visivyoonekana (vivid hallucinations) vinakusumbua

unachoona, sisi hatuoni, sanasana nimeona jana kwamba my president ameanza kugundua reality kwamba change imefika and he need to be alert... na kama unaweza mwambie akutane na CDM privately, waongee wapange namna ya kuendesha nchi, wale sio vichaa kudai haki

Na mimi natmwambia

Thanx and peace

Andika kiswahili ueleweke! Si kila mtu amesoma Madrasa ! Hivi Ellection ni neno la Kiarabu ama? Ulitaka andika erection? its election inaonyesha hauko makini wewe mdwanzi.

Unatakiwa Mirembe wewe ..................... kumbe ulitoroka kabla ya kupona kale kaugonjwa???

hahaa,your brain was fkdup through alcohol from da second you were an embryo in your mama womb just so you could talk s*ht on the intanet when you get older.but what can do to help you. why dont u just go and play with your dolls?

Thanx and peace
ELUNNGATA kwikwi kwikwi...... mscheeeeeeewwww (msoonyo)

mkuu, i am sorry to say this.. even imbecile wouldnt do such a shoddy analysis

kama unajua vizuri kupokea na kuattend cases, basi hii yako ni kituko....

probably uko paramoid au zile tabia za mtu kuona visivyoonekana (vivid hallucinations) vinakusumbua

unachoona, sisi hatuoni, sanasana nimeona jana kwamba my president ameanza kugundua reality kwamba change imefika and he need to be alert... na kama unaweza mwambie akutane na CDM privately, waongee wapange namna ya kuendesha nchi, wale sio vichaa kudai haki

Na mimi natmwambia

hahaa,you are making me laugh at you lack of brain power little gal,better deal with the game not the player.what u say isnt my issue .am toking about false accusation,FALSE.do i need to be a headshrinker to make u understand what am toking bout?watu wengine mnakuanga na problem sana

Kama ndio mchanganyiko ndio huo aliyechanganyikiwa sijui ni nani? Hoja ilikuwa nzuri kwa kufikiri, ni mawazo yako! Lakini unahitaji kutulia rafiki.:blah:

Bastard andika kiswahili ueleweke! Si kila mtu amesoma Madrasa ! Hivi Ellection ni neno la Kiarabu ama? Ulitaka andika erection? its election inaonyesha hauko makini wewe mdwanzi.

ooh,...hahahahaaait is you again idiot Rev masanyilo.sorry i nearly forget u .we meet again i remember last time we met you werent a teacher,cöngratulate dear idiot Rev back to bussines.
Debunk my post,rather than downplaying it and using DISTRACTION tactics trying to CHANGE the subject thawathawa?

ooh,...hahahahaaait is you again idiot Rev masanyilo.sorry i nearly forget u .we meet again i remember last time we met you werent a teacher,cöngratulate dear idiot Rev back to bussines.
Debunk my post,rather than downplaying it and using DISTRACTION tactics trying to CHANGE the subject thawathawa?

Ellection?

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich

Khaa ..!!is this how the cøok crumble? Doest it make sense?

The logic here is dat slaa was supposed to go to the LAW himself not the accused, this is like catching a thief and tell him to go to polise statiom to report the crime.THE man is a serial false accuser A CLASSIC one, there is no other explanation to any one in his righmind.

Thanx and peace

Hiyo grammar balaa! Hebu tuthibitishie kama wewe ndiye uliyesoma zaidi kuliko wengine wote huko ccm?

To those with thick mind and porridge for brain let me repeat the issue in summary.
1-did that lakairo meeting took place if yes WE PEOPLE WANT THOSE SAID EVIDENCE.
2-those usalama wa taifa did thez steal the vote?YES OR NO? If yes WE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE SAID EVIDENCE.
Simple even a kindgarten graduate will see what i mean.or you want it a blindwritting

Hiyo grammar balaa! Hebu tuthibitishie kama wewe ndiye uliyesoma zaidi kuliko wengine wote huko ccm?

Hata mtoto wa Primary 3 hawezi shindwa andika Election.......mzee mzima yuko na erection zake

Elungata,I am sure beyond any reasonable doubt that u must have serious problems with a part of ur brain that coordinates Voluntary Actions!!
Wht False Accusations Has Slaa had against Jk or Ccm as a whole? And is that flimy explanation that u hv that establishes kwamba Slaa ana mashtaka ya Uongo?

Slaa is a prencipled man who can establish whatever he say,he meticulous and detail-oriented,that is how Dr.Slaa has presented himself!!
Kama alivyosema Douglas hapo juu,According to our wicked Constitution mtu akishatangazwa na Tume kama mshindi wa Urais one cant go to court to oppose that Ushindi thats y Slaa has provoked and Challenged Ccm to go to court and sue him for telling lies!!
Why havent they done so,If u aint got shit to share u had better keep ur big mouth shut!!!

Stop ur farting ass and find something useful to do!!
Nimekasirika kwa sababu u seem impervious to logic and as such u nid to be dealt with contempt cockroach!!!

Back
Top Bottom