Slaa na Post ellection Traumatic Disorder

Kama ni wateketeza nchi wewe ni mmoja wao.... Kwani unadhani kuandika kiswangilish unamtisha mtu... Kwanza uliyoyaandika hayaekeweki... Na hizo asante walizokupa kwenye post za nyuma uliweka nini.... Nashauri uandike upya na utafakari

Ellection?

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich

MYGOD,you cant be serious man what part of that you didnt understand .man that is a spelling error dont make a big issue out of dat just deal with the subject dont be afraid common you can do it.They say there great thinke inside here be one stop shaking sisi kwetu huwanga tunaita usiwe kama msupuu

what kind of drug are in is it cocaine or you got a habit of snorting some sh*t maana unaongea like someone who is full of the yellowstuff now OPEN YOUR EYES PUNK AND KEEP CONCENTRATING. .
Did dat lakairo meeting took place people want evidence presented to them not court same applied to the other issue YOU THink you punk know how to talk tough eeh,better get prepared then i just begining scumbag

MYGOD,you cant be serious man what part of that you didnt understand .man that is a spelling error dont make a big issue out of dat just deal with the subject dont be afraid common you can do it.They say there great thinke inside here be one stop shaking sisi kwetu huwanga tunaita usiwe kama msupuu

Holy Crap!

Do not try to manipulate your Swahili so that we think that you are a foreigner and not one of the FISADI'S children. We surely know you are one of them!!

ndio jk kakutuma uje uanzishe thread hii hapa kusupport alichokuwa akiweweseka nacho jana usiku? imekula kwenu!

If u dont undersand what i write kindly stay away i didnt force anyone here.it is a free country read other people post as far as it goose kuna watu kama watatu tu wamechangia in civilized way wale ambao wanadhani wanaweza nitisha kwa kejeli na matusi WELL YOU GOT ANOTHER THINK COMING hunijui,sikujui so keep clear of this or come in in a civilized way.
If you insult me expect the payback

hahaa,your brain was fkdup through alcohol from da second you were an embryo in your mama womb just so you could talk s*ht on the intanet when you get older.but what can do to help you. why dont u just go and play with your dolls?

Nicampoon

Elungata,I am sure beyond any reasonable doubt that u must have serious problems with a part of ur brain that coordinates Voluntary Actions!!
Wht False Accusations Has Slaa had against Jk or Ccm as a whole? And is that flimy explanation that u hv that establishes kwamba Slaa ana mashtaka ya Uongo?

Slaa is a prencipled man who can establish whatever he say,he meticulous and detail-oriented,that is how Dr.Slaa has presented himself!!
Kama alivyosema Douglas hapo juu,According to our wicked Constitution mtu akishatangazwa na Tume kama mshindi wa Urais one cant go to court to oppose that Ushindi thats y Slaa has provoked and Challenged Ccm to go to court and sue him for telling lies!!
Why havent they done so,If u aint got shit to share u had better keep ur big mouth shut!!!

Stop ur farting ass and find something useful to do!!
Nimekasirika kwa sababu u seem impervious to logic and as such u nid to be dealt with contempt cockroach!!!
NGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:decision:!!!!!!!!!!!!.........TRUTH IS HURTFULL.................

Ok,no one seem to know if there is real evidence thanx god i though it was TRUE SO it was imagination phew no wonder people are angry inside here brainwashed to the maximum of becoming flagwaving zombie am really sorry for this society.very how can an EDUCATED ALLOW TO BE BRAINWAShed any way.na kwa nyie mnasema error grama,spelling sio issue hapa natumia handset mimi si mafisadi kama nyinyi mmekaa kwenye viyoyozi na computer menzani ndani ya ofisa za serikali hamfanyi kazi,walarushwa wakubwa mkijidai kutetea wanyonge wakati kumbe nyie ndo wabaya wetu IT IS A SHAME

Elungata, wewe ni mtanzania? Na kama ni mbongo jee unaijua katiba ya nchi hii? Ibara ya 41.-(7) inasema hivi:-Iwapo mgombea ametangazwa na Tume ya Uchaguzi kwamba amechaguliwa kuwa Rais kwa mujibu wa ibara hii, basi hakuna mahakama yoyote itakayokuwa na mamlaka ya kuchunguza kuchaguliwa kwake. Sasa ulitegemea aende mahakama ya nchi gani? Yeye Dr. alitaka wao wakamshitaki na yeye katika kujitetea angepata mwanya wa kumwaga ushahidi wake ambapo ulimwengu wote ungejua kwani kesi ingekuwa inaripotiwa na vyombo vya habari.Kama una kumbuka kesi ya Mrema ya Milioni 900, kulikuwa na kanda ambayo upande wa mashitka ulikataa isichezwe mahakamani kwa kigezo kuwa sheria hairuhusu ushahidi wa aina hiyo ,lakini wakili wa Mrema akaomba ichezwe siyo kama ushahidi bali alitaka shahidi wa upande wa mashtka aliyekuwa anataka kum cross examin aisikilize kwani maswali yake yangetoka humo, Hakimu akakubali, na ni ndani ya kanda hiyo mchele ulimwagwa kwenye kuku wengi kwani vyomabo vya habari viliripoti ukweli amabao kwa hali ya kawaida usingejulikana kwa wengi, na ndiyo msingi wa serikali kuja kuifuta kesi hiyo baadae. Elungata upo mkuu?
Huyo dr. Aliyetimuliwa kanisani kama alishindwa kuwa mwaminifu kwa mungu unategemea atakuwa mtu wa kuaaminika Huyo ni tapeli wa Siasa chadema wanachoweza wao ni kucheza disco

To those with thick mind and porridge for brain let me repeat the issue in summary.
1-did that lakairo meeting took place if yes WE PEOPLE WANT THOSE SAID EVIDENCE.
2-those usalama wa taifa did thez steal the vote?YES OR NO? If yes WE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE SAID EVIDENCE.
Simple even a kindgarten graduate will see what i mean.or you want it a blindwritting

Square root!

Ok,no one seem to know if there is real evidence thanx god i though it was TRUE SO it was imagination phew no wonder people are angry inside here brainwashed to the maximum of becoming flagwaving zombie am really sorry for this society.very how can an EDUCATED ALLOW TO BE BRAINWAShed any way.na kwa nyie mnasema error grama,spelling sio issue hapa natumia handset mimi si mafisadi kama nyinyi mmekaa kwenye viyoyozi na computer menzani ndani ya ofisa za serikali hamfanyi kazi,walarushwa wakubwa mkijidai kutetea wanyonge wakati kumbe nyie ndo wabaya wetu IT IS A SHAME

Halooo! Halooo! Nimesema mimi ni Maimunaaa! Huyu baba anaongea kiingereza kigumuu

Unatatizo kubwa sana!

To those with thick mind and porridge for brain let me repeat the issue in summary.
1-did that lakairo meeting took place if yes WE PEOPLE WANT THOSE SAID EVIDENCE.
2-those usalama wa taifa did thez steal the vote?YES OR NO? If yes WE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE SAID EVIDENCE.
Simple even a kindgarten graduate will see what i mean.or you want it a blindwritting

Mimi natumia Mobile ndo maana sijui kiingereza!!! Idiot

Huyo dr. Aliyetimuliwa kanisani kama alishindwa kuwa mwaminifu kwa mungu unategemea atakuwa mtu wa kuaaminika Huyo ni tapeli wa Siasa chadema wanachoweza wao ni kucheza disco

Na Kikwete na CCM wanachojua ni kucheza KIDUKU

Our imagination misled us,we had false assumption which led us to trampling on each other right.there is no government,there is only us HUMANBEING We are da only TRUE reality.
The human brain is a computer,it work pefectly as long as it is physicaly fit if not damaged.
It is the false information it is fed that led to the poor actiön or fault cönclusion.
We assume based on what we know,learning false infor led to false assumption.we are fed lies and therefore we react increctly.
By finding the truth YOU CAN MAKE A BETTER ASSUMPTION.Not pefect but difinetly better.

After ellection i saw a talking head on TV da head belonged to slaa saying he had evidence,mind you CÖNCRETE EVIDENCE to show dat usalama wa taifa walichakachua.
I thought gud here is da man after ma heart.

I went ön listening he went on saying if usalama wa taifa dared to challenge him that he dont have evidence to support his allegation they SHOULD GO TO COURT.
Mh,dat got me thinking WHO THE HELL IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE GODDAMN COURT?him to present his evidence or THEM who are the accused.?
Then come another story,ooh,there was a meeting to consipere to rigg the ellection at lakairo.damn some of the one to meet wherent even in da country showed stumped passpot too for gud measure but da man said KAMA WANABISHA WAKWENDE MAHAKAMANI...

Khaa ..!!is this how the cøok crumble? Doest it make sense?

The logic here is dat slaa was supposed to go to the LAW himself not the accused, this is like catching a thief and tell him to go to polise statiom to report the crime.THE man is a serial false accuser A CLASSIC one, there is no other explanation to any one in his righmind.

Peharps he should seek COUNSELLING for his problem they call it POST ELLECTION TRAUMATIC DISORDER or he could be suffuring from FALSE ACCUSATION DEARANGEMENT SYNDROME.

Hope he get well soon before it is too late.

Thanx and peace

Great thinker?Oohh!please!And a senior member to boot!Something is definitely missing somewhere.User generated content is not synonymous with User generated CRAP!

"True freedom must be expressed through the human ability to think critically, to analyze and to make informed decisions about oneself, his society and the world "- Sidanganyiki2010

Back
Top Bottom