Siku moja itakuwa wewe!

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Well yeah almost the same thing happened to me. I trusted someone so much because I thought we had a good future together, we had been together for four years, I did a very stupid thing, last year i took a bank loan and gave him the money because his business was dying. In June this year he told me he was seeing someone else and in August they got married. I’m still paying the bank loan which is making me financially lost, and trying hard to be both a mother and father to my kid. Honestly I don’t think I want anything from him even if he one day decides to pay me.

If I dint have the loan to pay every month may be I might have been able to pay my fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pole sana sana Shy kwa yaliyokufika. Uliwekeza kwenye LOVE sasa mtaji umekwenda na maji. Nimeamini kweli LOVE IS BLIND....

What? u let him slide? Kwani did you wrap the money in a gift wrapping paper when you were giving it to him? Then it's not a present, claim dearest! Are you running a charity organisation? U Never trust anyone completely, not like that my dear......unless if you can read their thoughts, or you are telepathic. Spare your complete trust for the Lord only.

Well yeah almost the same thing happened to me. I trusted someone so much because I thought we had a good future together, we had been together for four years, I did a very stupid thing, last year i took a bank loan and gave him the money because his business was dying. In June this year he told me he was seeing someone else and in August they got married. I’m still paying the bank loan which is making me financially lost, and trying hard to be both a mother and father to my kid. Honestly I don’t think I want anything from him even if he one day decides to pay me.

If I dint have the loan to pay every month may be I might have been able to pay my fees.

Shy,

I have always believed you were a man, but this post tells me something else!

So your a girl eehe!? Siku zote mimi nilikuwa najua ww ni man ila leo kutokana na maneno yako hapo juu naona unazungumzia kuhusu the one you excepted to have future with you call (him) "he",that means your she.Thats ok!

Kuhusu yaliyo kukuta pole sana that is always love does to people .
Ila nawasiwasi na ww nimekuwa nikisikia story zako nyingi unazoweka hapa ni za kubuni unless otherwise you may prove to me.Vinginevyo pole

Shy,

He took it somewhere else and let us read and comment or..someone told him this story...and he decide to share with us.

Shy,

I always get confused when i read his posts! Is this just a made up story or a real life experience? Next time he writes, he better tell us.

"Shy"....
Your responses at the post titled "Mama Chakula Bora" .. perceived you to be very masculine ....because of the way you wrote to the ladies.....!!!!
I hope that this is a made up story......otherwise....I'm confused.

So your a girl eehe!? Siku zote mimi nilikuwa najua ww ni man ila leo kutokana na maneno yako hapo juu naona unazungumzia kuhusu the one you excepted to have future with you call (him) "he",that means your she.Thats ok!

Shy,

Hamjamzoea dogo huyu.....

Huyu dogo mchemkaji hana lolote......bado nasubiri udhibitisho wa Mama Kilango uliweka hapa sio PM kwa FMES.....

Huyu ndio aliishtaki JF Polisi....just ignore him

Huyu dogo mchemkaji hana lolote......bado nasubiri udhibitisho wa Mama Kilango uliweka hapa sio PM kwa FMES.....

Duh kumbe habari ndio iko hivi! kweli nilikuwa namtilia shaka kumbe niko sahihi.

mimi huwa sitishiki kwa vitu kama hivi as long as najua nafanya nini na niko katika jamii yoyote kwa maslahi gani

na wewe yoyo aliyewashitaki JF ni yule aliyepata ajali na amevunjika mgongo sijui kama atapona tena yuko afrika ya kusini mpiga picha wa dailynews mbona inajulikana kwanini tuandikie mate wakati wino upo ?

unatoa madai ambayo hayana ushahidi wowote ? Kwa faida ya nani ?

hata mie kanichanganya huyu shy.... kuna wakati aliwaandikia mashairi ya mapenzi haika na naima omari. mie nikadhani ni kaka kumbe du! au msag..... huyu?

Thread imepoteza mwelekeo, tafadhari rudini kwenye oja ya msingi ili tuone kama huyo bwana mkopaji anaweza kubanwa na sheria yoyote, maana kama ni kweli anavyosema Shy, basi huyo bwana alikuwa anatafuta hela ya kuwekeza kwa ajili ya mke mpya!

Thread imepoteza mwelekeo, tafadhari rudini kwenye oja ya msingi ili tuone kama huyo bwana mkopaji anaweza kubanwa na sheria yoyote, maana kama ni kweli anavyosema Shy, basi huyo bwana alikuwa anatafuta hela ya kuwekeza kwa ajili ya mke mpya![/QUOTE

Was this a loan to the friend or a gift jamani?
mwanyewe anasema hivi:
..."took a bank loan and gave him the money because his business was dying..." mkopo alichukua yeye ( she) ila akampatia (he)
Inawezekana kichwani mwake alikuwa anatoa grant in anticipation of a future with him..alipotemwa aka convert grant into a loan!
Assuming kuwa ni loan....TARATIBU ZA KUKOPESHANA zilikuwaje? - je waliwekeana terms gani? that should be the starting point......
kama mkopo ulikuwa ni kwa minajili ya "kuwekeza" akitarajia ilipe someday basi ndo pata potea.

UNAWEKEZA BILA KUFANYA FEASIBILITY KUONA KAMA MRADI UNALIPA?
Je? ALIFANYA RISK ANALYSIS NA RISK MITIGATION?
Kama alienda kichwa kichwa basi ndo kutapeliwa huko.POLE ZAKE!

ITETEI LYA KITEE. Just out of curiosity why would any one call themselves that? assuming you know what those words mean that is

These things are common and these conmen/women feel they can get away with it - but mind you - there is god watching and he is the judge of the universe - am sure such people who steal some other peope's money (jasho) in the name of love - do not live long - they go faster to their father the devil

. In June this year he told me he was seeing someone else and in August they got married.

I could see this coming..

Kwa kifupi SHY ni mwanaume aliyekuwa anatembea na mwanaume mwenzake, sasa huyu mtoto kuna uwezekano wakawa walim-adopt.

Sasa kuna uwezekano huyu jamaa mme wa SHY ameamua kwenda kuoa mwanamke this time na kuachana na wanaume.

Kinachomuumiza SHY siyo Pesa ya loan, hapana bali ni kuwa-betrayed.

Its ok, the kid diceded to come out of the closet.

Lets give him support he's still SHY.