Sheikh yahya's replacement gets front page coverage in sunday news

KALABASH

JF-Expert Member
Jan 26, 2011
As i was collecting my regular copy of TANZANIA DAIMA and a few choice sunday papers from a news vendor I was intrigued by the front page item regarding the
replacement of the late Sheikh Yahya Hussein. The headline is so bold and strong that it completely obscures the photograph of Kikwete bidding farewell to the the visiting Prime Minister of India. Could someone in in the establishment please tell us the national significance of sheikh Yahya's replacement as to warrant front page coverage in a government mouthpiece! There could be more to this than meets the eye.

hata mi nimeshindwa kushangaa,nilikua naangalia kipindi cha magazeti ch ten nikashangaa...hv hawa daily news wana akili kweli??habari zote zilizopo including ajali ua sumry kwao habari ni sheikh yahaya..upupu mtupu

Sasa kama replacement ya mlinzi wa raisi wetu imepatikana kwanini wasiipe umuhimu, ha ha haaaa.... sijawahi ona nchi yenye vituko kama Tz!!

My bro Rweyemamu knows better, I think.
Otherwise awa summon na kuwaambia enough is enough - eby'embandwa babilekele 'mbandwa'.

Sunday news and their master, jakaya kikwete have yet to glimpse on the writing on the wall...i find it ridiculous...yule mzee alikuwa anafanya mambo ya ushirikina leo iweje apewe umuhimu kwenye gazeti la serikali? Lakini nilishawahi kufanya kazi pale mara nyingi gazeti la jumapili huwa hawana story kwa hiyo aliye zamu ataweka story yoyote inayomfurahisha....kum.... Nina zao

Back
Top Bottom