Sexercise: Working out to increase your sexuality!

Salaam aleykhum

Tumsifu Yesu Kristu

Habari zenu Mabibi na Mabwana....

Its me again mchungaji wenu, today I will talk on sexercise....haloow....Im sure most of you you're aware of many benefits of exercise.
Regular exercise is good for your heart, loosing weight, and protect your bones. Regular exercise can turn love making into fabolous ....haya what exactly will exercise do for your sex life? mazoezi will help your stamina or endurance, flexibility and strength...yote haya ni muhimu lol....people who exercise more they have more sex....and they do it frequently.
  1. Enduarance - this will enable you to sex longer, kumbuka wanawake walio wengi wanafikia orgasm atleast within 12 mins, after a long stimulation....
  2. Flexibility- will enable you to assume any position hahahahah...si kila siku kifo cha panzi...
  3. strength - tone ur muscles and will enable you to assume any position hata kama ni kichura chura....need more?
Self esteem--exercise give you more confidence...and make u confidence when ur naked...

Happiness- mazoezi yanakufanya uwe na furaha...release of endorphins...

Nitaja baadhi ya mazoezi

1. Kegel - this has been explained in the forum before, sirudiii
2. vaginal - cones --hapa kuna kifaa kinaitwa vagina cones unaweza nunua kwa duka la dawa
3. Gyneflex unaweza fanya kwenye professional gym

mengine

Crunches- ondoa tumbo, sexying with someone with big belly is boring...abdominal crushes is ideal...wenye matumbo wanajamba sana during sex...I hate demu mwenye kitambi

The Biscycle--- has more benefit for general physique

Cobra -- strengthen ur back...

Squats reduce the size of vagina and make it more tight

haya jamani twendeni gym tuboreshe namna za kufanya mapenzi

Rev Masa K

Masa bwana....hebu na imagine how will make that thing Kichurachura? kwenye kamasutra ipo kweli?

Masa bwana....hebu na imagine how will make that thing Kichurachura? kwenye kamasutra ipo kweli?

Magu

Hujui hii style!! Its like a modified form of doggy style...ila it needs both partners to be athletic

Nakuuu

To try the Frog Leap position the receiver squats, like a frog, in front of their kneeling partner who enters from behind. The receiver should arch their back to give easier access, and the partner should give a hand in supporting the weight as the position tends to lead to sore thighs for the receiver very quickly. This position gives the freedom to move hips at will as you hold on for the ride. Orgasms get extremely intense and the PC muscles can be like a clenched fist on the dick. I Like this style

Check hapa

Frog Leap | SexInfo101.com

Rev Fr Masa

Magu

Hujui hii style!! Its like a modified form of doggy style...ila it needs both partners to be athletic

Nakuuu

To try the Frog Leap position the receiver squats, like a frog, in front of their kneeling partner who enters from behind. The receiver should arch their back to give easier access, and the partner should give a hand in supporting the weight as the position tends to lead to sore thighs for the receiver very quickly. This position gives the freedom to move hips at will as you hold on for the ride. Orgasms get extremely intense and the PC muscles can be like a clenched fist on the dick. I Like this style

Check hapa

Frog Leap | SexInfo101.com

Rev Fr Masa

Nilitaka niijaribu lakini naogopa kuulizwa..ULIKUWA WAPI? source ASPIRINI......

Ahsante kwa maujuzi ila hapo wenye matumbo wana maushuzi pameniacha hoi. Lol!
Wenye matumbo wanaume nyie hamna maushuzi?

Hamna lolote, mazoezi mazoezi nini bana, mbona wachezaji wengi ndoa zao ni migogoro tupu! sex ni sehemu ndogo sana ya relationship, muhimu hapa ni ku-balance mambo yote yanayojenga mahusiano.

Mamboooooo? :second::music:

Hamna lolote, mazoezi mazoezi nini bana, mbona wachezaji wengi ndoa zao ni migogoro tupu! sex ni sehemu ndogo sana ya relationship, muhimu hapa ni ku-balance mambo yote yanayojenga mahusiano.

Back
Top Bottom