Sex and Shit

Smokey D

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2013
You are slim, your girlfriend is slim, when you both are walking and holding hands, you will be looking like capital letter "H"

Maybe one day women will text each other " Come with men, we have alcohol" Maybe one day

Ladies Have you ever had so good sex that you ask him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Some ladies want "a Listening, Loving and Caring Partner". The last time I checked That was the slogan for Equity Bank. In, short they want Money

I dont like dating girls who put on black lipstick my fear is they might destoy budget yangu ya kiwi..

Judge to prostitute: "So... when did you realize that you were raped?."
Prostitute: (Wiping away tears) "When the cheque bounced"

Sasa leo nimejionea.. Mtoto amenyonya matiti ya mamake kwa gari na kakasema ati mum leo maziwa haina sukari

Nowadays before dating anyone ask them to bring a letter of recommendation from their EX. You deserve to know who you are dealing with..

Am Sure Hapa Kuna Dem anataka f**** But She Won't inbox Me Coz anaona Naeza take Screenshot..Noo Babe i can't Do That, Just hit my inbox Me Ni Mtu Mzima niko na Ndevu

I saw a Southern lady wearing a ring on the wrong finger and I asked her why? She said it is because she married a wrong man.

The human brain starts working the moment you're born and never stops until your wife asks where you slept last night!

*Hivi ile zipu ya mbele kwenye suruali za mademu, huwa ni ya kutolea nini?*

"Huyo dem ndiyo huwa anajiforce
kwangu but simtaki",

Sperming on a girls booty & boobs is out of fashion now ...Sperm inside her ears, so that she can hear kids crying

Sex should last for 6 minutes, if she hasn't cum she can cum on her way home..
brothers let's conserve the hygiene in our bed sheets

There is no place I sperm and feel better than kwa K ndani au kwa mdomo.

Huko kwingine ni sawa na kupiga punyeto. Raha ya kukojoa ndani ya K na ikifuatiwa na kukojoa kwa mdomo huku zile lips au ulimi ukitekenya kichwa cha mzee haina mfano.