Romance

So can you say that 'you and your girlfriend romanced on the couch last night'?

Tell that to any native English speaker and ask them if it makes sense!!!
Do I wont say me and my girlfriend romanced last night on the coach I will say me and my girlfriend we were having romantic sex on the coach last night..

Remember and in layman term I will be talking to my mates and not writing a thesis.., although the above sentence would even pass on the eyes of William Shakespeare

So if they don't use it as you want? Tujipange mstari, na tubembe mabango?

No..to each his own so I don't care. They can use it however they want. Them bungling it won't stop the sun from shining nor will it cause me to lose a pound. It's their choice and I am a believer in its freedom.

Do I wont say me and my girlfriend romanced last night on the coach I will say me and my girlfriend we were having romantic sex on the coach last night..

Remember and in layman term I will be talking to my mates and not writing a thesis.., although the above sentence would even pass on the eyes of William Shakespeare

Tweak your grammar first so you can be understood easily. Then after that we can continue having a meaningful discussion.

No..to each his own so I don't care. They can use it however they want. Them bungling it won't stop the sun from shining nor will it cause me to lose a pound. It's their choice and I am a believer in its freedom.

Natega sikio kwa makini!

And where did you get that? That "romance is excitement associated with love"?
Mkuu unajua unachokosea ni kwamba neno moja linaweza kutumika na kuleta maana kutokana na context ya neno linavyotumika..., hivyo basi romance inaweza kutumika kama (noun, adjective au verb)...

Hivyo basi naweza kutumia neno kwamba "Messi was romancing the ball, as he dodged and dribbles past the defenders..."

Kwahio mkuu anything goes and depends on context neno limetumikaji.... Duh hapa am romancing the keyboard majestically...

Tweak your grammar first so you can be understood easily. Then after that we can continue having a meaningful discussion.
Mkuu unlike you I don't have time to start re-reading what I have written to check if there is mis-spealt words or I have jumped a word (as I said before am not writing a thesis...) anyway...

That's what I meant to say

I wont say me and my girlfriend romanced last night on the coach...

I will say me and my girlfriend were having a romantic sex on the coach last night..

I think you get the point... and here we are not talking about a formal writing its informal talk between friends were there is a leeway..

Mkuu unlike you I don't have time to start re-reading what I have written to check if there is mis-spealt words or I have jumped a word (as I said before am not writing a thesis...) anyway...

That's what I meant to say

I wont say me and my girlfriend romanced last night on the coach...

I will say me and my girlfriend were having a romantic sex on the coach last night..

I think you get the point... and here we are not talking about a formal writing its informal talk between friends were there is a leeway..

Got you brother. Be easy....

Mkuu unajua unachokosea ni kwamba neno moja linaweza kutumika na kuleta maana kutokana na context ya neno linavyotumika..., hivyo basi romance inaweza kutumika kama (noun, adjective au verb)...

Hilo najua fika. Huna hata haja ya kunieleza.

Hivyo basi naweza kutumia neno kwamba "Messi was romancing the ball, as he dodged and dribbles past the defenders..."

Hii context yako ni tofauti kabisa na ambayo baadhi ya wabongo hutumia.

Kwahio mkuu anything goes and depends on context neno limetumikaji.... Duh hapa am romancing the keyboard majestically...

Nadhani hujawasikia bado jinsi ambavyo wabongo hulitumia hilo neno. Nadhani ukiwasikia utanielewa ninachogomba.

Got you brother. Be easy....
am sure if I were you I would have told you to tweak your grammar.., but since its me Sun Wu... (The Easy Going.., No Problem.., Fun Loving..., Mr Nice Guy....)

I will let it slide...

Seriously though.., don't you think for people who can play with language you can use any word anywhere..., but for contextual reasons it will fit and make sense (even some people will call you a genius.)

am sure if I were you I would have told you to tweak your grammar.., but since its me Sun Wu... (The Easy Going.., No Problem.., Fun Loving..., Mr Nice Guy....)

That's hood talk, if you get my drift...in the streets of Mechanicville if you tell someone 'be easy'...they get it.

I will let it slide...

You don't have to...

Seriously though.., don't you think for people who can play with language you can use any word anywhere..., but for contextual reasons it will fit and make sense (even some people will call you a genius.)

My objection is the misuse of words. You can't refer to someone's profession as 'professional'. You can't say 'good lucky' when wishing someone good luck.

Likewise, you can't say 'jana nili-romance' na girlfriend wangu kwenye kochi ukimaanisha you and your girlfriend had a make out session on the couch.

Do you get where I'm coming from?

Likewise, you can't say 'jana nili-romance' na girlfriend wangu kwenye kochi ukimaanisha you and your girlfriend had a make out session on the couch.

On the same token maybe that is Bongo talk maybe ukisema (tukapiga romance, nikampiga romance) in Bongo talk they will understand (my point here being if we are very strictly with language, especially in the hoods the language wont grow.., that's why we get words like (nikaboreka kweli...)

Do you get where I'm coming from?
I get where you are coming from I wish you could get where am coming from as well.... my point is in the words you said... and I qoute..

"romance" wakimaanisha yale matendo ambayo wapenzi wawili hufanya kabla ya kujamiiana.

Matendo hayo huhusisha busu la kunyonyana ndimi, kupapasana sehemu za siri, kunyonyana chuchu na kadhalika. Hii yote ni katika kuandaana ili muweze kufaidi vizuri tendo hilo la kujamiiana.

Now you said this is foreplay and not romance.., but I told you that it is foreplay.., but it can also be romance (although every foreplay is not necessarily romance... example

If I massage my girl using my tongue, from the top of her forehead to the tip of her toe.., using my tongue I romantically massage her ear lobes.., slowly to her mammary glands., kissing her slowly and lovingly her labia majora and minora, until she cries with ecstasy... and so forth and so on...

Ain't this Romance ?