Respect yourself

A beautiful princess was born to the queen. The king was very happy. However, as the princess grew, the king noticed that she cannot walk properly. He called the doctor and asked him to treat her. The doctor told the king that the princess had a sore spot on her left foot. So when any pressure was put on her left foot, she felt pain.

The king was worried. He requested the doctor to suggest a solution. The doctor suggested that if she moved on the carpet made of soft cotton, her feet would not get hurt and she could walk comfortably. The king was happy. He put soft cotton carpets in the entire palace. So wherever the princess walked, she had cotton carpet under her feet. She walked without any difficulty.

As the princess grew older, she wanted to go to the school and play in the field. She also wanted to go to the market and other places. Now the king got worried as he did not have enough resources to carpet his entire kingdom.

He then consulted one minister who was very wise. The minister suggested a very simple solution which solved the entire problem without costing much.

HE SUGGESTED THAT THE PRINCESS SHOULD WEAR SOCKS MADE OF SOFT COTTON.[1]

Just like it is impossible even for a king to carpet the whole kingdom, it is impossible for any human being to ensure that everyone likes him/her.

The secret of getting liked by people is to become likeable by developing the qualities that makes a person likeable.

A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.

We all have within us the potential for greatness or for failure. Both possibilities are an innate part of our character. Whether we reach for the stars or plunge to the depths of despair depends in large measure on how we manage our positive and negative potential. It is doubtful that, if left unchecked, your virtues will rage out of control. Unfortunately, the reverse is not true about your faults. Left unattended, faults have a way of multiplying until they eventually choke out your good qualities. The surest way to control your faults is to attack them the moment they appear.

Have you ever been so disappointed in someone that you forgive them and don’t say anything, but in your head you detach yourself from them completely?

Every experience, whether you have noticed it or not, has moulded you into the very person that you are today. There is a reason behind each and every one of your opinions and beliefs. Do not underestimate these feelings, for they all have meaning.

don’t put yourself out there for people who don’t care. for people who don’t put effort into a relationship. for people who don’t hold themselves accountable for their actions. surround yourself for people who make you feel loved. people who want to grow with you.

Dream or a Goal

A Dream or a Goal is a desired result a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve—a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development. Many people endeavor to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines.

It is roughly similar to purpose or aim, the anticipated result which guides reaction, or an end, which is an object, either a physical object or an abstract object, that has intrinsic value.

Goal-setting ideally involves establishing specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-targeted objectives. Work on the goal-setting theory suggests that it can serve as an effective tool for making progress by ensuring that participants have a clear awareness of what they must do to achieve or help achieve an objective. On a personal level, the process of setting goals allows people to specify and then work towards their own objectives — most commonly financial or career-based goals. Goal-setting comprises a major component of personal development. A goal can be long-term or short-term.

Achieving complex and difficult goals requires focus, long-term diligence and effort. Success in any field requires forgoing excuses and justifications for poor performance or lack of adequate planning; in short, success requires emotional maturity. The measure of belief that people have in their ability to achieve a personal goal also affects that achievement.

Long term achievements rely on short-term achievements. Emotional control over the small moments of the single day makes a big difference in the long term

MOTIVATION

I motivate myself everyday to conquer the battle of life. Sometimes it can be a challenge but if you believe in yourself then you'll get through anything.

My father motivates me everyday to make my day worth living. He told me that if I was brave enough that I could do anything in life.

Be strong and know that problems won't always stay. They'll eventually go away you'll just have to believe in yourself.

You Cannot Change
by Brian Tracy

You cannot change the world,

But you can present the world with one improved person - Yourself.

You can go to work on yourself to make yourself Into the kind of person you admire and respect.

You can become a role model and set a standard for others.

You can control and discipline yourself to resist acting Or speaking in a negative way toward anyone for any reason.

You can insist upon always doing things the loving way, Rather than the hurtful way.

By doing these things each day, you can continue on your journey toward becoming an exceptional human being.

Wish you most and more

The difference between what is impossible and possible for you lies in your determination.

Victory is knowing that you've done your best. If you've done your best, you've won.

No one makes a lock without a key. That's why God won't give us difficulties without a solution!

People are a collection of their thoughts & beliefs. If you learn to decide what you want to think and believe in, you control your reality.

The key to a healthy and successful relationship is first having a healthy spiritual relationship with God.

God will take your hurt, and give you the greatest strength if you believe.

Some people are going through silent pain and struggles. Check on people once in a while. Ask if they're okay. You might save someone's life

Life is about evolving. Don't stay in a situation that's not helping you grow mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.