Respect yourself

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.

You know your change is real when it's not for anyone else, but your own self.

Cherish those you have in your life, because you never know when God will need them back.

Whatever you're currently going through is about to come to an end. Be patient with yourself.

The best lesson in life that I can share with you is that people you help, won’t necessarily help you & they’re not obligated to. Just get your inner peace from your good deeds & that’s it. If it comes back, that’s a bonus.

Always respect other people's feelings
Respect other people's ways of lives when you are into their homes do what they do

Yes, one day you wake up and go the whole day without thinking about them. A day becomes 2, 2 becomes more. When they eventually cross your mind, they don't trigger anything at all because you've accepted that they were something you had to go through to grow.

JamiiForums | The Home of Great Thinkers - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Umezuiwa kwa saa kadhaa kutokana utovu wa nidhamu.. Weka emojis kiasi tu na kwa umuhimu! Your ban will be lifted on Jun 5, 2018.

Refuse to inherit dysfunction. Learn new ways of living instead of repeating what you’ve lived through.”

Where ever You put sincere efforts never goes waste. Think positive. Later or sooner the man who wins is the man who think he can. SWEET DREAMS

Take a stance. Pick up the battle where you are. Don't retreat or hide from that feeling of uncertainty.

Face it.
Stare at it.
Take on that storm!
You are always in control of you whether you are aware of it or not. Be more hands on. Grab the steering wheel of your mind.

No longer should you allow yourself to be tossed around by the winds of of self doubt, pity, blame or regrets.

Anchor your belief deep within the abyss of your "fighting spirit" and know that you are "the real deal". You can come back from your defeats.

Gather yourself.
Champion Up!
Don't ever let go of you. Let that challenge tire itself and find someone weaker to push around. Claim your territory.

Believe the Champion in You!

Have a fabulous Day ahead!

Νϴ ᏢᎪᏆΝ, Νϴ ᏀᎪᏆΝ

Look beyond your pains or challenges. Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. There are multi - dimensional reasons for the battle you are battling with.

You need to experience some things to be in the position to reach out to others who will experience same in the future. Turn that test to testimony. You can't give what you don't have. See beyond your present circumstances. Look up and be encouraged, look around and be oppressed, look down and be depressed. The choice is yours!

Learn from the life of Job : there are reasons for everything. Your past cannot define you, what you do today matters a lot. Do the needful. You will come out shining. You are a winner, a shining star!

Millions Of People Can Believe In You

AND

Yet None Of It Matters ....

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief.

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
Good morning

Great achievement is born of a struggle.

Our strength grows out of our weakness, said Ralph Waldo Emerson. “Not until we are pricked and stung and sorely shot at, awakens the indignation which arms itself with secret forces.” Strife and struggle can inspire you to overcome adversity and to propel yourself to real achievement. View every struggle as an opportunity for personal growth. It is the struggle itself, not the result that builds character. If you know you are right, stay the course even though the whole world seems to be against you and everyone you know questions your judgment. When you prevail — and you eventually will if you stick to the job — they will all tell you that they knew all along you could do it.
Good Morning and have a great day ahead to great minds.

Those who do no more than they are paid for have no real basis for requesting more pay because they are already getting all they deserve to earn.

If you look around you, it will be apparent that there are two types of people in the world. There are those who say, “When this company decides to pay me what I’m worth, then I will do what they want me to do.” The second is the person who says, “I’m going to be the best I can be because that’s the kind of person I am. I also know that if I consistently give more than expected, I will eventually be rewarded for my efforts.” It is easy to see that the positive person contributes most to the organization. Yet, very few people are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve success. Make sure you’re a member of that group.

Good Morning and have a great day ahead to great minds.

Failures, setbacks, weaknesses
none of these can stop you
as long as your desire to succeed overpowers the negativity in your mind."