Reflections: 2014 Moments of Zen

Karucee

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2012
Happy New Year JF.

2014 wasn't easy but this thread isn't about dwelling on the bitter past. It is about those wonderufl moments we had last year however few or brief they may have been.

Being a mother, each day brought me new joy seeing my fine young man grow into a responsible gentleman. But my absolute moment of zen was on 19 th Dec 2014 at 9.45 am where as I lay on my theater bed God gave me another little bundle of joy. A little son. So tiny, so beautiful..so hungry!!

I could write the whole night about my csec experience. Weeping with joy as the doc sewed me up. The freezing theatre... the nausea, the flood of emotions... but I have a little boy to nurse.

I am happy. I am now a mother of two. And so begins my 2015 with zeal. Am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of being a mother the second time. I pray that each woman or man who desires a child shall have their wish granted.

So that was my absolute moment of zen.

What was yours?

The Boss KIKUNGU gwijimimi miss neddy Tized Mr Rocky King'asti Kaunga The secretary gfsonwin @ watu8 farkhina Mrs Kharoosy, OLESAIDIMU, Mentor, Jestina...

Congratulations Karucee,almighty God will bring joy and happiness to yourself and the little ones.Happy new year

Happy New Year JF.

2014 wasn't easy but this thread isn't about dwelling on the bitter past. It is about those wonderufl moments we had last year however few or brief they may have been.

Being a mother, each day brought me new joy seeing my fine young man grow into a responsible gentleman. But my absolute moment of zen was on 19 th Dec 2014 at 9.45 am where as I lay on my theater bed God gave me another little bundle of joy. A little son. So tiny, so beautiful..so hungry!!

I could write the whole night about my csec experience. Weeping with joy as the doc sewed me up. The freezing theatre... the nausea, the flood of emotions... but I have a little boy to nurse.

I am happy. I am now a mother of two. And so begins my 2015 with zeal. Am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of being a mother the second time. I pray that each woman or man who desires a child shall have their wish granted.

So that was my absolute moment of zen.

What was yours?

The Boss KIKUNGU gwijimimi miss neddy Tized Mr Rocky King'asti Kaunga The secretary gfsonwin @ watu8 farkhina Mrs Kharoosy, OLESAIDIMU, Mentor, Jestina...

Amen. Congratulations , Mungu akukuzie .Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hongera sana Karucee....

Kuna mtu alinambia kuwa, "furaha ya mwanamke hufikia kilele akiitwa MAMA". Sasa wewe umefikia mara mbili....Huna usichokijua tena katika dunia hii! BTW, ...You may wish to try one more time....what's your take?

Wenzio tunasherehekea kuongeza idadi ya wajukuu.... I am sure you will reach there too!!

Happy 2015!

Babu DC!!

Yes one more time In shaa Allah.Thanks
Hongera sana Karucee....

Kuna mtu alinambia kuwa, "furaha ya mwanamke hufikia kilele akiitwa MAMA". Sasa wewe umefikia mara mbili....Huna usichokijua tena katika dunia hii! BTW, ...You may wish to try one more time....what's your take?

Wenzio tunasherehekea kuongeza idadi ya wajukuu.... I am sure you will reach there too!!

Happy 2015!

Babu DC!!

Yes one more time In shaa Allah.Thanks

Safi sana....kila la heri na Mungu akupe mibaraka yake....

Please, usisahau kuwaleta vitukuu kwa babu wapate baraka!

Mpe hongera and a big kiss to driver wa gari lako, anayelipeleka salama usalimini!!! Na nyingine kwa vitukuuu wa babu!

Babu DC!!

Many congratulations my Love Karucee. Mwenyezi Mungu azidi kukutunza wewe na wanao, Uwe na maisha marefu uwaone wajukuu wa wajukuu wako ukiwa buheri wa afya tele. Heri ya mwaka mpya sweetheart!!!

2014 was half salt and more sugar
(not half) to me.

Half salt: I lost a big fortune that easily, by trusting too much my partners. But all is well, we are learning day by day.... I din't lose the lessons learnt

More sugar side: There is a project we started 3 years back and at 1/1/2015 we invited some friends and were singing and dancing that we achieved what we wanted exceedingly in less time than we expected.

My health was super throughout the year. I had quarterly general check up and all the times I was told I needed just a rest, nothing else (Secret being eating well, drinking enough water and excercises).

Again I achieve a big part of my other goals onsite and offsite. Thanking God for all that. I pray that I may find favor this year to join "that" institution. Dont say it aloud here love. That being centre of the rest.

Cheers dearest!!!!

Amen beloved.

Its gonna be a great year for us.

Lots of love, tc.
Many congratulations my Love Karucee. Mwenyezi Mungu azidi kukutunza wewe na wanao, Uwe na maisha marefu uwaone wajukuu wa wajukuu wako ukiwa buheri wa afya tele. Heri ya mwaka mpya sweetheart!!!

2014 was half salt and more sugar
(not half) to me.

Half salt: I lost a big fortune that easily, by trusting too much my partners. But all is well, we are learning day by day.... I din't lose the lessons learnt

More sugar side: There is a project we started 3 years back and at 1/1/2015 we invited some friends and were singing and dancing that we achieved what we wanted exceedingly in less time than we expected.

My health was super throughout the year. I had quarterly general check up and all the times I was told I needed just a rest, nothing else (Secret being eating well, drinking enough water and excercises).

Again I achieve a big part of my other goals onsite and offsite. Thanking God for all that. I pray that I may find favor this year to join "that" institution. Dont say it aloud here love. That being centre of the rest.

Cheers dearest!!!!