Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

I still don't understand why Neymar's departure is affecting Real Madrid instead of Barcelona

Did you know? :

Neymar (14) enjoyed a successful two-week trial at Valdebebas in early 2006, among those he played alongside were Dani Carvajal and Pablo Sarabia, it would have cost €60,000 to sign him permanently, but his agent refused as he thought it would be best if he continued his progress at santos.

Future
1f609.png
;)

26219218_1852969134727838_6560714013999395296_n.jpg

1. Messi
2. Ney is Madrid Future and they need him sooner than they imagined,
3. Penaldo is gearing up for the World Cup and is conserving his 33 yrs old energy???.
4. Barca struggled a bit with a little snake departure but We are more than a club,
5. 222 M in the bank,
6. Valverde, A brilliant coach with tactics
7. RM fatigue?
8. KARMA - Madridii were winning with lucky, bad officiating with numerous offside goals, undeserved red to opponents (UCL Final with Bayern)

The way Real Madrid and Arsenal is going right now

Even if they play each other they would still loose together

Marca | Zidane will coach Real Madrid for as long as he wants. The board and the president have complete confidence in him.

Good decision.

26239902_1854068177951267_76483135100853485_n.jpg

"A Champions League final between Bayern and Real Madrid would be great. I think Madrid will eliminate PSG"

[El Chiringuito]

26804639_1857075747650510_9029214874715331856_n.jpg

Zidane's Press Conference before the match against Leganes tomorrow

Zidane: “We have to go out and give everything and play at a high intensity”

We’re playing away from home, it's a cup game, we want to keep a clean sheet and score goals”

"There’re a lot of key aspect for tomorrow. We’re going to play it like a knockout. It’s not a final, but all the games we have now are of huge importance.

It's a match away from home, a cup match and we've spoken about it, it’s a cup game and you have to go out and give everything".

"I'm not going to say how we're going to play. I have everyone available, as always.

All the players are important and tomorrow you’ll see how we approach it. I believe in everyone until the end.

There is talk that it’s not like last year, that there are players who play less.

The players are here and everyone is important and that's how it’ll be until the end".

"There is a big difference compared to the last two years. Last year we didn’t progress in the cup and we had more time to work during the week.

Right now we play every three days and that’s not possible. It’ll be like that if we continue in the cup and Champions League.

It's a different time and we have to adapt. The last two years can’t be compared".

"We know people what are saying, but what Cristiano has to do is think about playing, like he always does.

I can’t imagine Real Madrid without a Cristiano. The footballing side is what interests me the most. People are talking about this at a difficult time talk for the team, but we still believe that things are going to change".

"I don’t want to talk about the contract or things like that. Cristiano can do that and it’s him and the club who should talk about that.

What I talk to Cristiano about are on-field matters. It’s better for everyone. Those upstairs manage it and I don’t get involved".

"Everyone can think what they like. When I had a difficult time, I thought about sticking at my work and that things would improve soon.

James?
"He made that decision. Things are going well and I'm happy for him. I'm just going to talk about my players. I've never had a problem with him, they're decisions, he's playing and I'm happy for him".

_3am3761.jpg

Back
Top Bottom