Professor wa chuo kikuu nchini Marekani, Morehouse College, anaitwa Nathan Alexander, ana miaka 34

GODZILLA

JF-Expert Member
Dec 26, 2014
Huyu ni professor wa chuo kikuu nchini Marekani, Morehouse College, anaitwa Nathan Alexander. Ana miaka 34.

Kama watanzania tunajifunza nini?

Elimu yetu inatufunza nini? tuna specialization? au tunajazana ujinga tu huko mashuleni?

Maprofesa wetu wanajifunza nini?

Maana huko bongo ili mtu awe professor ni mpaka awe na upara mkubwa au avae mamiwani makubwa au awe kikongwe, eti ndio msomi!! Wengine nasikia mpaka watumbue mimacho ndio waonekane wamebukua! Aiseee....

Haya sasa.. huyu ndio professor!!

Wapi maprofeseri wetu watumbua macho?
FB_IMG_15517941435754376.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Muwe mnaweka habari kamili na chanzo

Prof holds baby during class after dad can't find sitter
52700566_2045819935471166_4671068158952472576_n.jpg

by Daniel Otis and Ben Cousins, CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Monday, March 4, 2019 10:44AM EST

When a student at Atlanta’s Morehouse College couldn’t find a sitter for his baby daughter last week, his professor stepped in to hold the little girl for the duration of the lesson.
It all happened on March 1 in a class run by mathematics professor Nathan Alexander.
“As one of my peers walked into the classroom with his child in arms he quickly explained to my professor that he couldn’t find a babysitter and had nobody else that could watch her,” Nick Vaughn wrote on Facebook that day. “My professor… said, ‘No problem, in fact I will even hold her so you can take better notes in class.’ And he did.

Alexander went on to teach the entire class with five-month-old Assata Hayer strapped to his chest.
“It was this encounter that truly showed me the power and impact (historically black colleges and universities) can have for the black community, for this professor to understand that life happens and sometimes there are just no ways around it,” Vaughn wrote.

Images of the two have since gone viral and the story has been shared by news outlets around the world.
Wayne Hayer, Assata’s father, told CTVNews.ca he believes the images have been shared widely because so many people can relate to the struggle of balancing life as a young family.
“I brought her with me to campus before, but I’m shocked that this resonated with so many people,” he said. “When students tend to bring their kids to school with them, it’s normally younger women that do this, and we don’t see too many instances of men taking their babies to school.”

On top of not being able to find a sitter in time, Hayer said he decided to take his daughter to school that day because as a full-time student with two jobs, he doesn’t get much time with the baby.
“I’m always away, whether it’s for work or academics, so (my wife Firda is) with the baby all day, every day,” he said.
Hayer says Alexander had previously encouraged him to bring his daughter to class, but was worried it might not have been a genuine offer. That was, until he walked in.

“I think the kid in him came out, because he was like: ‘Oh my God, I can’t wait to tell my mom,’” Hayer said.
In a public Facebook post, Firda thanked the professor for his willingness to help their family.
“Thank you to black educators like Dr. Nathan Alexander for your compassion and understanding,” she wrote in the post. “This came at the right time.”
Morehouse College president David Thomas also took to social media to praise the father and educator.
“This is about #love and #commitment,” Thomas wrote on Twitter. “Loving our students and being committed to removing any barrier to their pursuit of excellence.”

Huyu ni professor wa chuo kikuu nchini Marekani, Morehouse College, anaitwa Nathan Alexander. Ana miaka 34.

Elimu yetu inatufunza nini? tuna specialization? au tunajazana ujinga tu huko mashuleni?

Maana huko bongo ili mtu awe professor ni mpaka awe na upara mkubwa au avae mamiwani makubwa au awe kikongwe, eti ndio msomi!! Wengine nasikia mpaka watumbue mimacho ndio waonekane wamebukua! Aiseee....

Wapi maprofeseri wetu watumbua macho? View attachment 1038548

Huku professor mpaka akiongea atoe mimacho utafikiri mjusi kabanwa na mlango. au kutoka mipovu mdomoni kama yule aliyeteuliwa juzi kuwa waziri wa mambo ya nje

A
Muwe mnaweka habari kamili na chanzo

Prof holds baby during class after dad can't find sitter
52700566_2045819935471166_4671068158952472576_n.jpg

by Daniel Otis and Ben Cousins, CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Monday, March 4, 2019 10:44AM EST

When a student at Atlanta’s Morehouse College couldn’t find a sitter for his baby daughter last week, his professor stepped in to hold the little girl for the duration of the lesson.
It all happened on March 1 in a class run by mathematics professor Nathan Alexander.
“As one of my peers walked into the classroom with his child in arms he quickly explained to my professor that he couldn’t find a babysitter and had nobody else that could watch her,” Nick Vaughn wrote on Facebook that day. “My professor… said, ‘No problem, in fact I will even hold her so you can take better notes in class.’ And he did.

Alexander went on to teach the entire class with five-month-old Assata Hayer strapped to his chest.
“It was this encounter that truly showed me the power and impact (historically black colleges and universities) can have for the black community, for this professor to understand that life happens and sometimes there are just no ways around it,” Vaughn wrote.

Images of the two have since gone viral and the story has been shared by news outlets around the world.
Wayne Hayer, Assata’s father, told CTVNews.ca he believes the images have been shared widely because so many people can relate to the struggle of balancing life as a young family.
“I brought her with me to campus before, but I’m shocked that this resonated with so many people,” he said. “When students tend to bring their kids to school with them, it’s normally younger women that do this, and we don’t see too many instances of men taking their babies to school.”

On top of not being able to find a sitter in time, Hayer said he decided to take his daughter to school that day because as a full-time student with two jobs, he doesn’t get much time with the baby.
“I’m always away, whether it’s for work or academics, so (my wife Firda is) with the baby all day, every day,” he said.
Hayer says Alexander had previously encouraged him to bring his daughter to class, but was worried it might not have been a genuine offer. That was, until he walked in.

“I think the kid in him came out, because he was like: ‘Oh my God, I can’t wait to tell my mom,’” Hayer said.
In a public Facebook post, Firda thanked the professor for his willingness to help their family.
“Thank you to black educators like Dr. Nathan Alexander for your compassion and understanding,” she wrote in the post. “This came at the right time.”
Morehouse College president David Thomas also took to social media to praise the father and educator.
“This is about #love and #commitment,” Thomas wrote on Twitter. “Loving our students and being committed to removing any barrier to their pursuit of excellence.”
Asante kwa kujaziliza nyama.

Nimependa pia kisomwacho humo darasani. Nimekumbuka enzi nipo form 3.

SUKAH...

Sisi maprofesa wetu ni sampuli ya kabudi. Lazima utoe mimacho wakati wa kuongea, sauti nzito, sub woofer kubwa lakini hoja ya kitoto isiyo na mashiko na wakati mwingine isiyo sahihi.

Mkuu "case moja" tu ndio unalinganisha na maprofessor wa TZ? Hebu tafuta literature ya kutosha kuhusu professors wa majuu kubeba watoto wa wanafunzi wao ndio ulinganishe na TZ. Kha!

Kuhusu Watanzania kupata u-professor wakiwa na umri mdogo hili pia sio jipya kwa Tanzania. Tena hivi karibuni tumepata madaktari mabingwa wa magonjwa ya moyo kwa watoto. Madaktari hawa wamepata ubingwa kabla hawajatimizia umri wa miaka 40. Tena wamesoma elimu zao hapa hapa Tanzania kwenye public schools na universities. You can imagine super specialization in clinical practice before age of 40. Sasa maprofesa wa sociology, finance, mathematics, engineering etc unadhani watakuwa wanafikia wakiwa na umri gani?

Tafadhali fanya utafiti wako vizuri kabla hujawashambulia wataalamu wetu wazalendo.

c.c Honey Money Penny

Back
Top Bottom