Picha ya Teddy Kalonga

Mohammed Hamad

JF-Expert Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hivi wadau huyu mdada ni mbongo? maana duh yaani si amini kama wabongo wanaweza kupiga picha kama hii, haijakaa njema kabisa maana nimeona samaki basi paka akalia nyauuuuuuu..........

Teddy Kalonga aka TK for the Ultimate Spike Girl 2009.

Hey Guys

Just wanted to let you know one of my fab girls , Teddy aka TK of Total Knockout blog is competing for the Spike TV; Ultimate Spike Girl of the year. TK made to top 15 and now she needs your votes to win the title. So I am asking you fashionistas to vote for her by clicking here .

About TK:Teddy is an accomplished cartoonist and artist, even creating her own graphic novel about a woman with superhero-like powers. The character is based on her own life and is a strong, sexy woman who likes to kick ass and save the world. Teddy is originally from Tanzania, Africa. The 28-year-old recently moved to the United States to pursue a career in the entertainment industryt.

Click here to read more about her and to check out her vedio clip and more photos.

Vote for Teddy Kalonga

d389cedcc9e16ec6.jpg

i653_lol.jpg

i654_gggg.jpg

She looks Gorgeuos!! Go vote for her.

IS that her crotch?? shit TK cover up plz for the sake of women kind!!

Yupo ofisini kwake, mwacheni achape kazi kwa juhudi na maarifa.
Kwa taarifa TK ni born again christian, mwacheni Mungu aitwe Mungu kwani humpa kila mmoja kwa njia yake.

life has become so tough that to make ends meet,humankind will go so low.

Enzi za bibi zetu maisha yalipokuwa ya tabu walipika vitumbua na maandazi lakini siku zimebadilika sikuhizi dada zetu wanauza maandazi na "vitumbua" vyengine.......

Hivi wadau huyu mdada ni mbongo? maana duh yaani si amini kama ana wazazi hii picha haijakaa njema kabisa maana nimeona samaki basi paka akalia nyauuuuuuu..........

Teddy Kalonga aka TK for the Ultimate Spike Girl 2009.

19Aug09
3e4b05d6a53fcdd4_69310.preview.jpg
Hey Guys
Just wanted to let you know one of my fab girls , Teddy aka TK of Total Knockout blog is competing for the Spike TV; Ultimate Spike Girl of the year. TK made to top 15 and now she needs your votes to win the title. So I am asking you fashionistas to vote for her by clicking here .
About TK:Teddy is an accomplished cartoonist and artist, even creating her own graphic novel about a woman with superhero-like powers. The character is based on her own life and is a strong, sexy woman who likes to kick ass and save the world. Teddy is originally from Tanzania, Africa. The 28-year-old recently moved to the United States to pursue a career in the entertainment industryt .
Click here to read more about her and to check out her vedio clip and more photos.
She looks Gorgeuos!! Go vote for her.

HUJAKOSEA MKUU HUYO NI KWELI HANA WAZAZI labda ndi maana hajali kiasi hicho! AIBU JAMANI....... lol

Alafuu....JF inaruhusu kweli picha za hivi!Unajifanya kumsema dada wa watu anachofanya sio...badala ya kumshauri aache we ndo wa kwanza kumtangaza!Uozo hauwezi kudhibiti uozo..."IT BEGINS WITH YOU"

Hakuna tatizo hapo, kwani hamfahamu matokeo ya utando wazi? Ndio hayo. Mwenzetu yuko kazini, halafu nyie mnamsma, mbona ninyi haji kuchunguza ajira zenu?

Back
Top Bottom