Picha:Madhara ya kutumia laptop mapajani!

Mathias Byabato

JF-Expert Member
Nov 24, 2010
Hivi hii ni kweli? naomba majibu ya kitaalam hapa
laptop.jpg

as long as hamna ushahidi hapo mi nasema ni uongo japo jambo la kupunguza nguvu za kiume ni kweli.

Laptop imetengenezwa na plastic au aluminium so kusema joto la laptop linasababisha hivyo ni sawa na kusema plastic/aluminium ikipata joto inasababisha cancer.

So inamaana nikichemsha maji ya moto nkiyaeka kwenye ndoo ya plastic ntapata cancer (plastic limepata joto kama laptop)

nikikaa juu ya bati likiwa na moto kama bati ni la aluminium ntapata cancer (aluminium imepata joto).

Mkuu mwisho wa siku utaona ni scam tu watu wanazisambaza kwenye internet

most laptop betri zimetengenezwa na lithium ion batteries na lithium ion is famous for emition of radiation,na radiations are famous for being carcinogenic(cancer causing) cause they may affect the DNA replication

kwa hiyo aliyetoa hizo argument hapo juu haziko scientific

hiyo ni tisa kumi ni kwamba,

ukiwauliza wanaosomea mionz ,,watakwambia kati ya sensitive organs katika radiation ni MAKEDE au 2 balls na temperature required for sperm production ni 2 degrees below the body temperature i.e 37 degrees kwa maaana hiyo effect ya hizo radiation inaweza ku affect sperm production na hence related problems such as premature ejaculation(ku pease mapema)

most laptop betri zimetengenezwa na lithium ion batteries na lithium ion is famous for emition of radiation,na radiations are famous for being carcinogenic(cancer causing) cause they may affect the DNA replication kwa hiyo aliyetoa hizo argument hapo juu haziko scientific hiyo ni tisa kumi ni kwamba, ukiwauliza wanaosomea mionz ,,watakwambia kati ya sensitive organs katika radiation ni MAKEDE au 2 balls na temperature required for sperm production ni 2 degrees below the body temperature i.e 37 degrees kwa maaana hiyo effect ya hizo radiation inaweza ku affect sperm production na hence related problems such as premature ejaculation(ku pease mapema)
unaposema RADIATION well hapo ndo umeanza jipotosha. the only radiation emitted is IR rad(inform of heat ambayo jamaa hapo juu kabisa kaongelea vizuri except the part kua zina effects kwenye nguvu za kiume), sasa hizo penetrating rads (which are the ones causing cancer) cjui zinatoka wap. cause Gamma, Alpha, Beta,UV, X-rays and some high frequency Radio waves can do that, kusema a PC is a source for any of these its just ridiculous!!

na kupata cancer inatakiwa uwe na exposure ya kutosha,unaweza kutumia laptop kwa mapaja may be once a week,kumbuka tuna calculate cancer risk in term of life time exposure kwa ile ambayo ni chronic ondoa ile ya acute ambayo a single dose inakuletea cancer but for laptop radiation,il uwe muhanga itakupasa utumia hyo laptop kwa not than ten years tena almost masaa 8 kila cku kwa cku 5 had 6 kwa wik.

na kupata cancer inatakiwa uwe na exposure ya kutosha,unaweza kutumia laptop kwa mapaja may be once a week,kumbuka tuna calculate cancer risk in term of life time exposure kwa ile ambayo ni chronic ondoa ile ya acute ambayo a single dose inakuletea cancer but for laptop radiation,il uwe muhanga itakupasa utumia hyo laptop kwa not than ten years tena almost masaa 8 kila cku kwa cku 5 had 6 kwa wik.

and what is gonna cause the cancer if i may ask? The Heat? Or?

unaposema RADIATION well hapo ndo umeanza jipotosha. the only radiation emitted is IR rad(inform of heat ambayo jamaa hapo juu kabisa kaongelea vizuri except the part kua zina effects kwenye nguvu za kiume), sasa hizo penetrating rads (which are the ones causing cancer) cjui zinatoka wap. cause Gamma, Alpha, Beta,UV, X-rays and some high frequency Radio waves can do that, kusema a PC is a source for any of these its just ridiculous!!

Haven't seen any biological evidence ya ku-disprove kwamba Li-ion battery radiation zinacoz cancer nasijui ka unajua coz ya ya cancer au mechanism behind hadi there is extreme production of cells which become harmful to the body

Ridiculous, In deed!

to make things clear the cause of cancer in ref to this image ni Toasted skin syndrome A.K.A LAPTOP INDUCED DERMATOSIS Brief Analysis Toasted skin syndrome is a real condition and medical reports indicate that using a laptop across your legs can indeed cause it. The condition can also be caused by exposure to heat from other sources such as heat packs and hot water bottles. And, in very rare cases, the condition can cause damage leading to skin cancer. The image used in the graphic is taken from a medical article on the condition and the case depicted was due to the prolonged use of a heating pad applied for joint pain rather than a laptop. REF skin cancer caused by toasted skin syndrome

Haven't seen any biological evidence ya ku-disprove kwamba Li-ion battery radiation zinacoz cancer nasijui ka unajua coz ya ya cancer au mechanism behind hadi there is extreme production of cells which become harmful to the body
to make things clear the cause of cancer in ref to this image ni Toasted skin syndrome A.K.A LAPTOP INDUCED DERMATOSIS Brief Analysis Toasted skin syndrome is a real condition and medical reports indicate that using a laptop across your legs can indeed cause it. The condition can also be caused by exposure to heat from other sources such as heat packs and hot water bottles. And, in very rare cases, the condition can cause damage leading to skin cancer. The image used in the graphic is taken from a medical article on the condition and the case depicted was due to the prolonged use of a heating pad applied for joint pain rather than a laptop. REF skin cancer caused by toasted skin syndrome

i'm not sure if i'm getting your point, 1st of, yeah Li-ion cells zina pose a risk of cancer since zina harmfull chemicals like some toxic sulphides and Arsenic but hizo zinaweza kukupa cancer if you're dumb enough to play with a busted cell. Afu stop saying 'radiation zincoz cancer' its ridiculous cause as i said only rads from there ni HEAT so kama hio itanipa cancer well ntaacha kuweka PC near me nikiskia wale guys working in Steel industries au wapishi wa mahotel wamepata cancer and are dead. Until then keep screaming...

i'm not sure if i'm getting your point, 1st of, yeah Li-ion cells zina pose a risk of cancer since zina harmfull chemicals like some toxic sulphides and Arsenic but hizo zinaweza kukupa cancer if you're dumb enough to play with a busted cell. Afu stop saying 'radiation zincoz cancer' its ridiculous cause as i said only rads from there ni HEAT so kama hio itanipa cancer well ntaacha kuweka PC near me nikiskia wale guys working in Steel industries au wapishi wa mahotel wamepata cancer and are dead. Until then keep screaming...
"argue with a moron you become a moron" ka vp we endelea kupakata,,, umepewa link madaktari na wanasayansi wanasema with evidence bado hutaki kuamini,,,,nimeona una hata point coz unaanza hata kukosoa typing errors na unazikosea zaidi

ETI WAPISHI,,,, SOMA VIZURI PICHA,SOMA LINK NILIYOKUWEKEA, UONE COZ YA CANCER KWA CASE INAYOONGELEWA

MIND YOU THE PIC SHOWS THE CAUSE OF CANCER TO ORGINATE FROM TOASTED SKIN SYNDROME

KAMA BADO UJAELEWA KA VIPI NIPOTEZEE MKUU

"argue with a moron you become a moron" ka vp we endelea kupakata,,, umepewa link madaktari na wanasayansi wanasema with evidence bado hutaki kuamini,,,,nimeona una hata point coz unaanza hata kukosoa typing errors na unazikosea zaidi

ETI WAPISHI,,,, SOMA VIZURI PICHA,SOMA LINK NILIYOKUWEKEA, UONE COZ YA CANCER KWA CASE INAYOONGELEWA

MIND YOU THE PIC SHOWS THE CAUSE OF CANCER TO ORGINATE FROM TOASTED SKIN SYNDROME

KAMA BADO UJAELEWA KA VIPI NIPOTEZEE MKUU

ohh but i'm not arguing with you if thats what you're thnking, i'm just saying the obvious! 2nd nilikua sikosoi your SYNTAX but the IDEA behind the sentence. 3rd I did read the article and i think you're the one who needs to read it carefully ''And, in very rare cases, it can cause skin damage that could result in skin cancer'' also kuna ''I could find no information documenting skin cancer cases specifically related to laptop use.'' kama hujaelewa vizuri there they mean till now hakuna victim wa cancer due to the syndrome much less ije kua related to laptop uses. i rest my case

ndio upo sahihi lakin utaomba kila kitu kaka hata vle vya kutumia utashi wako imeshindika unampakazia mzigo YESU?!

kuna watu(neighbours really), kid a liugua badly. Symptoms moja kwa moja zinapoint out he has malaria! Lakni sasa wazazi hawataki kuambiwa kitu, kid anashindishwa church anapigwa maombi. Mchungaji nae instead of warning them akawa anawa encourage kua a demonic spirit has possessed him! The kid eventually passed. I have faith in God ila people like those kinda stomp the little faith i have on the ministry

ohh but i'm not arguing with you if thats what you're thnking, i'm just saying the obvious! 2nd nilikua sikosoi your SYNTAX but the IDEA behind the sentence. 3rd I did read the article and i think you're the one who needs to read it carefully ''And, in very rare cases, it can cause skin damage that could result in skin cancer'' also kuna ''I could find no information documenting skin cancer cases specifically related to laptop use.'' kama hujaelewa vizuri there they mean till now hakuna victim wa cancer due to the syndrome much less ije kua related to laptop uses. i rest my case

Dem! you nailed him yo!

Dem! you nailed him yo!

teh teh teh,wasomi wa midude isiyoeleweka ya mionzi wamekutana,ila mmoja ana point ila simtaji nisije kuendeleza ligi bure wakati mtu tayari chali,naona ameenda google kuchungulia tena theoretical review of radiations,physics hyo,niliiacha form one

teh teh teh,wasomi wa midude isiyoeleweka ya mionzi wamekutana,ila mmoja ana point ila simtaji nisije kuendeleza ligi bure wakati mtu tayari chali,naona ameenda google kuchungulia tena theoretical review of radiations,physics hyo,niliiacha form one

Young man am more than google on radiations can't ashame my bachelor degree on radiontherapy arguein with a person with no knowledge,,,,,,, to inform you this more than physics I. E requires a knowledge of mitosis on cells