Oscar Pistorius is in deep sh.t!

Oscar Pistorius is in deep sh.t!

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Posts
2,257
Reaction score
373
Paralympic gold medalist Oscar Pistorius is charged with murder on Thursday after his girlfriend was shot dead at his home in Pretoria. Brigadier Denise Beukes distances the police from earlier reports that the 30-year-old model Reeva Steenkamp was shot because Pistorius believed he was being burgled. Double-amputee Pistorius will appear at a magistrates court later on Thursday

South-African-sprinter-Os-010.jpg

Oscar-Pistorius-015.jpg




Regardless of your status and circumstances, ikitokea hata kwa bahati mbaya tu mpenzi wako akafa katika mazingira ya kutatanisha siku ya valentine, ujue itakua ngumu sana kuchomoa.
KNN
 
Paralympic gold medalist Oscar Pistorius is charged with murder on Thursday after his girlfriend was shot dead at his home in Pretoria. Brigadier Denise Beukes distances the police from earlier reports that the 30-year-old model Reeva Steenkamp was shot because Pistorius believed he was being burgled. Double-amputee Pistorius will appear at a magistrates court later on Thursday

South-African-sprinter-Os-010.jpg

Oscar-Pistorius-015.jpg




Regardless of your status and circumstances, ikitokea hata kwa bahati mbaya tu mpenzi wako akafa katika mazingira ya kutatanisha siku ya valentine, ujue itakua ngumu sana kuchomoa.
KNN

Nothing disrupts the beauty of life easily than failure to control anger! The man with literally everything (except normal legs)simply out of anger is likely to loose something so precious for a long time-freedom!
 
Nothing disrupts the beauty of life easily than failure to control anger! The man with literally everything (except normal legs)simply out of anger is likely to loose something so precious for a long time-freedom!
Mkulu mbona umeshamuhukumu? Nobody knows exactly what happened yet, ngoja tumsikie atasema nini kesi ikianza.
 
Knowing SA violence situation, siwezi kuhukumu kwanza... Ila the brother is in deeeeeeeep stufff, ukizingatia ni mlemavu and was on the decline, so nobody knows his mental situation. Pride is a nasty stuff

pole sana Oscar
 
I wish he was cleared out of this juice of hell.
Could it be true that every grief has its replica?
Heavens save this guy!
 
Mkulu mbona umeshamuhukumu? Nobody knows exactly what happened yet, ngoja tumsikie atasema nini kesi ikianza.

Wanasema kilichomtia hatiani ni kwamba they heard three shots and a woman screaming then a 10 minutes silence then followed by other four shots, so kesi ni ngumu kiasi kwa Oscar, Lord have Merci!
 
Wanasema kilichomtia hatiani ni kwamba they heard three shots and a woman screaming then a 10 minutes silence then followed by other four shots, so kesi ni ngumu kiasi kwa Oscar, Lord have Merci!
What if there was a third person involved?
 
My politically incorrect instinct had been that the fellow was a bit self serving in an opportunistic way, despite the irresistible romantic life story . But that's far from murder.

I would refrain from making a judgement.
 
What if there was a third person involved?

If you start on the "what if" trip there is no end.

One could easily pose a "what if" scenario.

What if the girl was ditching him and he simply could not lose?
 
If you start on the "what if" trip there is no end.

One could easily pose a "what if" scenario.

What if the girl was ditching him and he simply could not lose?
You cant rule anything out, there are thousands 'what if' here, including yours above. I wouldn't jump into conclusion here kabla sijamskia Oscar mwenyewe anasemaje, he knows exactly what happened there.
 
You cant rule anything out, there are thousands 'what if' here, including yours above. I wouldn't jump into conclusion here kabla sijamskia Oscar mwenyewe anasemaje, he knows exactly what happened there.

Kabla ya kumsikia huwezi kujua kwamba hata yeye anajua kilichotokea.

In fact hata baada ya kumsikia, we can only examine the evidence and go with the most plausible case, or the most legally admissible case.

That does not mean we will know exactly what happenned.

Exactly is a relative term of course, it depends on your margin of error and if you have a large enough margin, of course we will know exactly.
 
Pistorius full defence statement, as read to the court by his lawyer during his bail hearing...

"On the 13th of February 2013 Reeva would have gone out with her friends and I with my friends. Reeva then called me and asked that we rather spend the evening at home. I agreed and we were content to have a quiet dinner together at home. By about 22h00 on 13 February 2013 we were in our bedroom. She was doing her yoga exercises and I was in bed watching television. My prosthetic legs were off. We were deeply in love and I could not be happier. I know she felt the same way. She had given me a present for Valentine's Day but asked me only to open it the next day.

"After Reeva finished her yoga exercises she got into bed and we both fell asleep. I am acutely aware of violent crime being committed by intruders entering homes with a view to commit crime, including violent crime. I have received death threats before. I have also been a victim of violence and of burglaries before. For that reason I kept my firearm, a 9mm Parabellum, underneath my bed when I went to bed at night.

"During the early morning hours of 14 February 2013, I woke up, went onto the balcony to bring the fan in and closed the sliding doors, the blinds and the curtains. I heard a noise in the bathroom and realised that someone was in the bathroom.

"I felt a sense of terror rushing over me. There are no burglar bars across the bathroom window and I knew that contractors who worked at my house had left the ladders outside. Although I did not have my prosthetic legs on I have mobility on my stumps. I believed that someone had entered my house. I was too scared to switch a light on.


"I grabbed my 9mm pistol from underneath my bed. On my way to the bathroom I screamed words to the effect for him/them to get out of my house and for Reeva to phone the police. It was pitch dark in the bedroom and I thought Reeva was in bed.

"I noticed that the bathroom window was open. I realised that the intruder/s was/were in the toilet because the toilet door was closed and I did not see anyone in the bathroom. I heard movement inside the toilet. The toilet is inside the bathroom and has a separate door.

"It filled me with horror and fear of an intruder or intruders being inside the toilet. I thought he or they must have entered through the unprotected window. As I did not have my prosthetic legs on and felt extremely vulnerable, I knew I had to protect Reeva and myself. I believed that when the intruder/s came out of the toilet we would be in grave danger. I felt trapped as my bedroom door was locked and I have limited mobility on my stumps.

"I fired shots at the toilet door and shouted to Reeva to phone the police. She did not respond and I moved backwards out of the bathroom, keeping my eyes on the bathroom entrance. Everything was pitch dark in the bedroom and I was still too scared to switch on a light. Reeva was not responding. When I reached the bed, I realised that Reeva was not in bed. That is when it dawned on me that it could have been Reeva who was in the toilet. I returned to the bathroom calling her name. I tried to open the toilet door but it was locked. I rushed back into the bedroom and opened the sliding door exiting onto the balcony and screamed for help.

"I put on my prosthetic legs, ran back to the bathroom and tried to kick the toilet door open. I think I must then have turned on the lights. I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my cricket bat to bash open the toilet door. A panel or panels broke off and I found the key on the floor and unlocked and opened the door. Reeva was slumped over but alive.
"I battled to get her out of the toilet and pulled her into the bathroom. I phoned Johan Stander ("Stander") who was involved in the administration of the estate and asked him to phone the ambulance. I phoned Netcare and asked for help. I went downstairs to open the front door. I returned to the bathroom and picked Reeva up as I had been told not to wait for the paramedics, but to take her to hospital. I carried her downstairs in order to take her to the hospital. On my way down Stander arrived. A doctor who lives in the complex also arrived. Downstairs, I tried to render the assistance to Reeva that I could, but she died in my arms.

"I am absolutely mortified by the events and the devastating loss of my beloved Reeva. With the benefit of hindsight I believe that Reeva went to the toilet when I went out on the balcony to bring the fan in. I cannot bear to think of the suffering I have caused her and her family, knowing how much she was loved. I also know that the events of that tragic night were as I have described them and that in due course I have no doubt the police and expert investigators will bear this out."

Mmhhh...
 
Back
Top Bottom