Now that we know the gov't did it...

Azipa

JF-Expert Member
Mar 19, 2012
Now that we know the government abducted and attempted to assassinate Dr. Ulimboka what are we going to do?

Two legislators, honorable Zitto Kabwe and Mtatiro have not ruled out the possibility that the government was involved. Whereas Mr. Kabwe contended that the government in the form of "agent provocateur" might have carred out the plan, Mr. Mtatiro didn't mince his words he accused the government in one of his FB status updates.

What I find more appealing is the press release issued jointly by Dr. Helen Bisimba and another Human rights organisation. It should be remembered that Dr. Bisimba, who in fact said this could be a calculated plan to subdue the situation, she is one of key witnesses

The Kikwete administration has always made decisions based on public reaction. Having said this I'll be well within my rights to urge my fellow citizens to start acting because the political atmosphere in interim period before 2015 depends on how we react to these incidents.

"...many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die..." NATURAL MYSTIC, Bob Marlley

Time is gonna tell sooner not latter!
In the meantime we must brace for more totalitarian approaches such as media crackdown, Use of National Secret Intelligence service burning down media houses, our freedom of expression held hostage. WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT CCM IS LOSING 2015 AS SUCH THEY MUST MAKE SURE THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN AND THE STRATEGY HERE IS INTIMIDATION

the content of ur thread and the heading are 2 different things! first of all i have to correct you about mtatiro. he isnt a member of parliament. he is CUF's assist sec general!

it is a great mistake involving the government in such an issue without any envidence. basing on circumstancial evidence doesnt apply on this issue. this qstn regarding ulimboka's abduction and torture, is obscure. making a fundamental decision that the govt is involved in this saga en brutality, isn't a principle of justice.

Can anyone apart from the system guys drive a car without a plate number at night without being caught ? Who are supposed to have SMG'S? The same place has been used to kill those people from mahenge. Put the dots together.

Now that we know the government abducted and attempted to assassinate Dr. Ulimboka what are we going to do?

Two legislators, honorable Zitto Kabwe and Mtatiro have not ruled out the possibility that the government was involved. Whereas Mr. Kabwe contended that the government in the form of "agent provocateur" might have carred out the plan, Mr. Mtatiro didn't mince his words he accused the government in one of his FB status updates.

What I find more appealing is the press release issued jointly by Dr. Helen Bisimba and another Human rights organisation. It should be remembered that Dr. Bisimba, who in fact said this could be a calculated plan to subdue the situation, she is one of key witnesses

The Kikwete administration has always made decisions based on public reaction. Having said this I'll be well within my rights to urge my fellow citizens to start acting because the political atmosphere in interim period before 2015 depends on how we react to these incidents.

"...many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die..." NATURAL MYSTIC, Bob Marlley
Now I can understand why the Egyptians are demanding the hanging of Mubarak instead of a lenient life term judgement.

Hao uliwataja ndio mahakama kuu au mahakama ya rufaa? kwamba wanachotuambia ndio final?

YESSSS...The same place has used to kill those young people from Mahenge...it is a red square

Shhh! You had better whispered or shutter lest you be their next target. Our situation is rather frigile!

it is a great mistake involving the government in such an issue without any envidence. basing on circumstancial evidence doesnt apply on this issue.
So in your world, Sir... circumstancial evidence is not admissible? I would understand if you said concluding based on rumors. Anyway I'm not surprised, this guilt is written all over your faces you can't even find words to hide it

Hao uliwataja ndio mahakama kuu au mahakama ya rufaa? kwamba wanachotuambia ndio final?
Haki haiwezi kutendeka wakati Dr. Ulimboka kesha weka bayana afisa wa ikulu kahusika. Rais ndo anateua majaji pia makamanda wa polisi. Hapata tendwa haki. Sisi kama umma ndo tijadiliane la kufanya.

And the first action should be to coerce the misguided interns and doctors to come to their senses, telling them that they can fool around But not to the expense of human life...because in our days a dead person cannot be ressurrected.

and the first action should be to coerce the misguided interns and doctors to come to their senses, telling them that they can fool around but not to the expense of human life...because in our days a dead person cannot be ressurrected.
human life? Kikwete and his cartel of criminals steal taxpayers' money through deception of the national budget by alloting too much money into recurrent budget most of which is later embezzled. We have a government where the poor will get poorer and the rich, richer! Appalling working conditions in hospitals and you have the guts to blame the doctors. Let me tell you something buddy, your children won't forgive you for tolerating corruption when they grow up

Back
Top Bottom