Njia bora ya kupunguza uwezekano wa kupata ngoma kwa mwanaume mwenye wapenzi wengi

Thread yako inathibitisha wazi kuwa kondomu ni jezi ya wazinzi...

Why don't you preach abstinence and The Lord might have mercy on your sinful soul??

Why do we have TACAIDS and co.... And why do we have presence of churches and mosques... Is your soul sinfree mkuu?? Do u real abstain?? Damn sht maybe from expensive food....!!

Why do we have TACAIDS and co.... And why do we have presence of churches and mosques... Is your soul sinfree mkuu?? Do u real abstain?? Damn sht maybe from expensive food....!!

Wanna gonna go on a cursing spree with me early Monday morning?

Well to answer your question I am married. And abstinence is out of the question.

What are you trying to teach people by encouraging multiple sexual partners?

rogue dick.

Wanna gonna go on a cursing spree with me early Monday morning?

Well to answer your question I am married. And abstinence is out of the question.

What are you trying to teach people by encouraging multiple sexual partners?

rogue dick.

Be calm.. Did u read a title and understand well, or just erupt?? For "Men with multiple lovers" sio watakatifu.. Ni wale wenye wapenzi wengi.. Sasa ukitaka kuanza kupinga hii hoja hakikisha kwamba watu wa hivi hawapo duniani.. Na kama wapo walikuwepo na watakuwepo basi nimetoa njia ya kupunguza uwezekano wa maambukizi.. Sasa mkuu sijui unafikiria kwa kutumia nini kama sio kukurupuka mkuu wangu... Hapa ni duniani sio mbinguni... Ndio maana pia kuna mashoga, kwa kuwa wapo tutafute njia ya kuwasaidia na ndio maana kuna wauza k, kwa kuwa wapo tuttafute njia ya kuwasaidia.. THINK FIRST FAST MKUU..

Be calm.. Did u read a title and understand well, or just erupt?? For "Men with multiple lovers" sio watakatifu.. Ni wale wenye wapenzi wengi.. Sasa ukitaka kuanza kupinga hii hoja hakikisha kwamba watu wa hivi hawapo duniani.. Na kama wapo walikuwepo na watakuwepo basi nimetoa njia ya kupunguza uwezekano wa maambukizi.. Sasa mkuu sijui unafikiria kwa kutumia nini kama sio kukurupuka mkuu wangu... Hapa ni duniani sio mbinguni... Ndio maana pia kuna mashoga, kwa kuwa wapo tutafute njia ya kuwasaidia na ndio maana kuna wauza k, kwa kuwa wapo tuttafute njia ya kuwasaidia.. THINK FIRST FAST MKUU..
hao mashoga na wauza K tunawasaidieje?

hapo ndo mwisho wako wa kufikiri umefika?

Of course sio mbinguni but haimaanishi watu waeneze ufuska just because tumeumbwa na inclination ya kutenda dhambi.

Toa solution inayojenga hofu ya Mungu.acha kueneza ufuska.

Sexologist my ass. You.are more of.a manisc.having in mind your silly signature...

hao mashoga na wauza K tunawasaidieje?

.hapo ndo mwisho wako wa kufikiri umefika?

Of course sio mbinguni but haimaanishi watu waeneze ufuska just because tumeumbwa na inclination ya kutenda dhambi.

Toa solution inayojenga hofu ya Mungu.acha kueneza ufuska.

Sexologist my ass. You.are more of.a manisc.having in mind your silly signature...

Hahaha... Mkuu Karucee.. Ur more emotional than factual.. Which point in ma post i preached adultery?? Use ur back brain to undestand than posing confused feelings here... I stick to my point, that for people with multiple partners??
Did u ever think we had/have ABC's.. That is Abstain, Be Faithfull and Condomize?? Do u konw this?? Why u didnt criticize back then that people shouldnt promote condom as will facilitate multiple partners rather stick to faithfulness? The reason for those ABC is the failure of the first two letters.. What i did i like adding on top of that..

and why not?

what then is the purpose of your signature?

Well,
First off, From what I believe and undoubtedly generally known to some of us if not many people, May be; The possibility of finding a Physically&Mentally fit person who abstains for 100% is as rare as finding a Virgin adult above 21 years of age, -Nowadays.

As for my signature, -That's a totally and completely different subject,
Or may be, I should declare my interests:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ABSTINENCE-It is impracticable.

Hahaha... Mkuu Karucee.. Ur more emotional than factual.. Which point in ma post i preached adultery?? Use ur back brain to undestand than posing confused feelings here... I stick to my point, that for people with multiple partners??
Did u ever think we had/have ABC's.. That is Abstain, Be Faithfull and Condomize?? Do u konw this?? Why u didnt criticize back then that people shouldnt promote condom as will facilitate multiple partners rather stick to faithfulness? The reason for those ABC is the failure of the first two letters.. What i did i like adding on top of that..

Well too bad your argument doesnt hold much water. Its just an excuse for fornication.

Bad news is,with your mindset, AIDS is here to stay.

As if condoms give 100% protection. Hahaaa.

Well,
First off, From what I believe and undoubtedly generally known to some of us if not many people, May be; The possibility of finding a Physically&Mentally fit person who abstains for 100% is as rare as finding a Virgin adult above 21 years of age, -Nowadays.

As for my signature, -That's a totally and completely different subject,
Or may be, I should declare my interests:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ABSTINENCE-It is impracticable.

Just because you cannot abstain doesnt mean everyone else cant.

Well then preach wine and drink water.

Mkuu wasaidie tu wakuelewe sbb hata mimi nakuunga mkono. Wanatusumbua sn hawa wanaume sbb akirud mara mbili tatu kwa mwanamke m1 tunackia keshabebesha mimba, mara mwanamke anapata ujasiri wa kupambana na mwenye mali (namaanisha mke wa jamaa) sababu tu wameshazoeana sn. Muwe mkigonga once hamrudiko tena!

Truth hurts, It's nature-not my philosophy unfortunately.

Nah. It aint nature. Because there are those who have abstained, and continued to abstain because Abstinence does prevent HIV AIDS.

Nah. It aint nature. Because there are those who have abstained, and continued to abstain because Abstinence does prevent HIV AIDS.

You speak from illusion point of view.. we speak from practicability.. We cant reach consensus..

Back
Top Bottom