Nile nini ili nipugue ??

nshimbah

Sep 4, 2013
habari wanajf.mimi ninatatizo la unene .miaka yangu ni 40 na urefu kama fut 5.uzito km kilo 90.nilikwenda kwa doctor akaniambia nipunguze uzito .sasa sijui nile diet ngani ili nipugue ?naomba mnisaidie wakuu kuhusu diet??iwe inayopatikana kwa urais plz

Unaonaje kama utaacha kula kabisa badala ya kutafuta tena chakula kingine cha kukufanya upungue? Yani punguza ule muda wakubunja bunja badala yake kula mlo mmoja kwa siku kisha shushia na juisi iliyotengenezwa kwa pilipili

Unaonaje kama utaacha kula kabisa badala ya kutafuta tena chakula kingine cha kukufanya upungue? Yani punguza ule muda wakubunja bunja badala yake kula mlo mmoja kwa siku kisha shushia na juisi iliyotengenezwa kwa pilipili
Hahahaahahahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using JamiiForums

habari wanajf.mimi ninatatizo la unene .miaka yangu ni 40 na urefu kama fut 5.uzito km kilo 90.nilikwenda kwa doctor akaniambia nipunguze uzito .sasa sijui nile diet ngani ili nipugue ?naomba mnisaidie wakuu kuhusu diet??iwe inayopatikana kwa urais plz

Kula asubuhi najioni mulo wakawaida ila mchana shindia matunda namaji utapungua hadi kilo70

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using JamiiForums

Daktari aliekuambia upungue, alikushaurije kutokana na afya yako ilivyo na muonekano?

Ulitaka kupungua au kupugua?
Anyway.
We unahitaji stress tu. Utaziona kilo zikiyoyoma tartiibu.
Hauna workload ya kutosha.

Tatizo la unene wanao wengi my dear
1234741_653872441303766_1670151524_n.jpg

I've battled with my weight for years. I finally decided to take charge. I may have seemed happy with myself but like a lot of people was desperately unhappy with the way I looked. I decided enough was enough! I had tried many weight-loss programmed diet, going to gym daily. However, nothing shifted the weight and kept it off. When you are overweight, it not only affects your health, it affects your self-esteem and invariably your whole life. I don't know about others but that was it for me... so now that I have discovered the important of using clean9 that has and is still helping me sculpt my body, I want everyone who is suffering from overweight to know about it

On July 2013 I decided to give the Clean 9 as a try after seeing the results with other people who used it. I stacked with it for 9 days I did lost 9kgs, I could really feel difference especially with my inch-loss. This had never happened before and could see the difference in the mirror. I carried on with the clean9 programme and followed the instructions.
As a result, since mid-July to 30[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2013, I steadily lost 20kgs and I expect to loose more 10kgs by the end of October. Clean9 has changed my life! I feel like a new woman more confident, attractive and really proud of the achievement.
1390462_663898606967816_1305016001_n.jpg
AFTER
I advise all the people who need to loose weight don't waste your time and money to gym and unrecommended diet take the action now and start to use clean9.
For more information and a plan to suit you please contact me:
jannylema@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/jannylema
+255755861581
Whatsapp: +255717193226

Khaaaaaa....... ungekuwa daktari tungekoma

nshimbah, itafute GM diet. Hii diet ni short term just to reach your goal, you can google it. However for longterm results, you will need to change your lifestyle, the way you cook your food, punguza mifuta na vyakula vizito, misukari na fanya exercise....you will stay trimmed.

Zaidi, don't follow recipes za farkhina, you will never loose a kilo:tape:...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kula vyakula kulingana na group lako la damu.kwa maelezo zaid tembelea jukwaa la afya

Kula chochote unachopenda , ila ule mlo mmoja kwa siku kama jela , yaani week tu utakuja kutupa matokeo mazuri uliyoyapata

Back
Top Bottom