New Comers!

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
Wow been gone for month(s)....Abeg ooh narudi nakuta kijiwe kimeingiliwa...kuna a lot of new comers hadi kizunguzungu ni gossip mtindo mmoja siyo the jf i know...Ok people i dey bey you fill me in whaz upper...whaz gud! what did i miss!....abi????!

emeka ur welcomeeeyooo
hw iz lagos by theway?
didi u mit awa elders?is onkwoko back from abuja?

karibu mpendwa.....ulipotea sana bana.....wea havu yu bin?

Karibu ujionee vituko vya JF....
Imetokea siku hizi mtu akipata kisa basi fasta anajiunga JF na kurusha kisa chake...

The future ain't the same way it used to be...........

Thank you!thank you all far too kind....

Preta...darling how have you been?miss you too chica!...blessed!

hahaha @ Rose Lagos was great actual and too bad nikakutana na msiba wa okonkowo ila was great maana i had to meet the elders from Igbo and learned a little bit of Yeruba dialect!....stay warm!

@Tanma---- I see aisee this has turned to be kijiwe cha gossip yaaani not as used to be,.....

Lets gooooo!....

karibu sissy, wageni wenyewe tulioingia ndani recently ni pamoja na miye mdogo wako

karibu sissy, wageni wenyewe tulioingia ndani recently ni pamoja na miye mdogo wako

hahahaha My mdogo i didn't know....ss mbona hukuniambia nikajua ili niweze introduce you to my peeps in here ili waweze take good care of you when i am not around?

hahaha @ Rose Lagos was great actual and too bad nikakutana na msiba wa okonkowo ila was great maana i had to meet the elders from Igbo and learned a little bit of Yeruba dialect!....stay warm!

@Tanma---- I see aisee this has turned to be kijiwe cha gossip yaaani not as used to be,.....

Lets gooooo!....
so ur bak for gud nw ennh?hw is yr compound?is everbody finoyoo?
mmh u r practicaly tellng me onkwoko iz dead...akafyaaaaaaaaapwaaaaa..ehhh this z the end of me yooooooooo...he was my men wen he fght the biafra war he was the champion ohh i fallng love wth hm cz of that..i was bettng wth omot wen ikemefuna passng my compound to bring me yamn from my grandmaa NGOZ INI wth my aunt uchi otororo..
ur welcome
welcome bak !!!!!!

i was at

so ur bak for gud nw ennh?hw is yr compound?is everbody finoyoo?
mmh u r practicaly tellng me onkwoko iz dead...akafyaaaaaaaaapwaaaaa..ehhh this z the end of me yooooooooo...he was my men wen he fght the biafra war he was the champion ohh i fallng love wth hm cz of that..i was bettng wth omot wen ikemefuna passng my compound to bring me yamn from my grandmaa NGOZ INI wth my aunt uchi otororo..
ur welcome
welcome bak !!!!!!i was at

Abi!...yes i am back but not for good...I abeg i will be returning to Ngozi soon!...I have a project that needed to be finished..I dey tell you ooh my sistah ooh!...everybody was shocked with the death of Okonkowo naw...And that friend of yours Femi ooh i beg he impregnated that girl ooh!....and he left to US what a shame he brought to the family abi!.... so when r you going back to Abuja?...I will be waiting for you...I will be closing a movie deal with Oluwashobumi soon ooh!...stay tuned my sistah i dey tell you ooh its going be fantastic ooh!....you need to promote it!...

Abi!...yes i am back but not for good...I abeg i will be returning to Ngozi soon!...I have a project that needed to be finished..I dey tell you ooh my sistah ooh!...everybody was shocked with the death of Okonkowo naw...And that friend of yours Femi ooh i beg he impregnated that girl ooh!....and he left to US what a shame he brought to the family abi!.... so when r you going back to Abuja?...I will be waiting for you...I will be closing a movie deal with Oluwashobumi soon ooh!...stay tuned my sistah i dey tell you ooh its going be fantastic ooh!....you need to promote it!...
grol b to god...
me 2 ma dear i did FILM nt movie wth GENEVEVE,MAMA G n ekenm..its is no 1 in nolyood nw
that director mr ichi didi the best wen we tak picture around niger path...ma dear the whole lagos was sparkling for my entry thr that last sunday

pls dnt forgt to brng palm wine for me yoooo ....

ehh iwas abt to 4get ystday i rcvd a leta from mr ogono from german n i want u to hire me yr dictionar so that i can answa him in parpendcular TO his language....my english nw is very sharp n rise comprare to mr odofwa that chairman of otoko vilage!!!!!!

Lets gooooo!....
Heaven forbade!!!!!!!! wewe ulikuwa Lagos of all places,please,please,please tell me u is not a mule

grol b to god...
me 2 ma dear i did FILM nt movie wth GENEVEVE,MAMA G n ekenm..its is no 1 in nolyood nw
that director mr ichi didi the best wen we tak picture around niger path...ma dear the whole lagos was sparkling for my entry thr that last sunday

pls dnt forgt to brng palm wine for me yoooo ....

ehh iwas abt to 4get ystday i rcvd a leta from mr ogono from german n i want u to hire me yr dictionar so that i can answa him in parpendcular TO his language....my english nw is very sharp n rise comprare to mr odofwa that chairman of otoko vilage!!!!!!

hahaha I dey laf oh so lawd...you say wat now mr Ogono frm German want to hire you naw as a directaaa ohooh my God r u serious now and wat did you tell him? i am curious naw my sistaaah!...

you did Film with Genevieve miss Genny ooh i heard she is going out with D'BANJI...She did confirm it last week on the Tejubaby face show...i thought the girl had class what a stunt...i am looking forward to see d film when is going to be out?...

so i am wetin u dey tell me about Ogono in private now, Anyway, na wetin I dey hear from ur writing. I dey pray may everything you do goes well, i have faith in you my sister u no go shine ooh!@.... oh my sister i hear there is a nu movie actor from gahan ooh his name is Majid he is gud...

hahahaha My mdogo i didn't know....ss mbona hukuniambia nikajua ili niweze introduce you to my peeps in here ili waweze take good care of you when i am not around?

ooh, sorry sissy, nimeingia kichwakichwa bila kuwataka radhi wakubwa, ukiachilia mbali wenye nyumb wenyewe but hope tutafahamiana na wote tratibu