New administration under Samia Suluhu gives hope after 5 years of hopelessness

Voter apathy bespeaks volumes of disempowered Kenyan youth. They have loudly shouted this election not for us.
PSX_20220811_173936.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

Imebidi Kigogo2014 nimpe darasa.

Matokeo ya vituoni ambayo yametundikwa fomu zake vituoni ugumu uko wapi hizo fomu zisibandikwe kwenye tovuti ya Tume muda mfupi tu baada ya matokeo kutangazwa kuondoa uwezekano wa TISS kuyachakachua kwa kurudia kuzijaza fomu za vituoni na kughushi sahihi za mawakala wa vyama vya siasa na maofisa wa NEC ili yatangazwe?

PSX_20220811_174518.jpg

Makes a lot of sense MPs to manage public funds violate the doctrine of separation of powers between the executive and the Parliament.

CDF undermines the Parliament in its role as the watchdog as it got embroiled in executive matters and insubordinates itself under the executive through the Auditor in General.
PSX_20220811_222241.jpg

Lauded as the largest environmental piece of legislation in American history but in real global sense it isn't because the US is funding a NATO proxy war in Ukraine and when that is combined with the Russian economic sanctions which have backpedaled Europe cleaner energy production technologies you know it is not what it claims to be.

PSX_20220812_195706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom