New administration under Samia Suluhu gives hope after 5 years of hopelessness

Another major projection is hereby presented.

The governor elect of Nairobi Johnstone Sakaja will be the running mate of the deputy president elect Rigathe Gachagua in the 2032 Kenyan presidential elections. Is a solid decade from TODAY....based on our algorithm.

It will take 20 years from TODAY for Kenya to have a president and deputy president who are neither from mount Kenya or Kalenjin tribes.

We would also like to project that the Gachagua - Sakaja ticket will win the 2032 Kenyan presidential elections based on our algorithms.

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

Tanzanian purported elections never create an electorate ownership that we see in Kenya.

In fact, no sooner NEC unlike the IEBC declare the presidential outcome nobody celebrates like in Kenya.

Even CCM diehards embrace funereal, gloomy aura. It appears the nation is in the mourning because voters know whatever was declared did not capture the will of the electorate but of the status quo.

4 IEBC commissioners disown the presidential verdict promising a full detail later.

We wonder which Kenyan law empowers them to express any opinion knowing only the chairperson of the IEBC is the returning officer of the presidential election.

Our Take.

The Kenyan parliament should investigate these four errant commissioners for gross misconduct and incitement culminating into their removal from public office.

They cannot continue in their current office.

Gunning for job but too late to board the plane. You should have resigned at the hour of need and join UDA at the hour of need.
PSX_20220815_122433.jpg

So sad our government does not want us having power in our little Jacuzzis seeing they eagerly sold gas to our colonial masters leaving us with crumbs to lick at extortionate cost!

Natural gas remains most economical power generating source yet we have this penchant of getting distracted and captured in the vagaries of power generation from hydro electric plants which are pathetic!

Nobody has explained to us what is stopping this regime from installing gas electric power generators at Songo songo to bloat our power generation capacity.

With all the intellectual prowess, our beloved sister saw this blue eyed boy highly qualified to lead such a sensitive ministry! We are perplexed to say the least.

Kweli kwenye miti hakuna wajenzi.

Suffice to remind all and sundry with all the gas and coal potential in power generation, power crunch not our portion in this life and beyond except an incompetent administration is holding us back!

At least, Songosongo ought to supply us with 2 GIGAWATTTS, is this too much to expect?

IMG-20220906-WA0018.jpg

Meya wa Ilala aumbuliwa na kidaraja cha kifisadi! Nusura liende naye

Kidaraja chenyewe kinaonyesha viongozi wetu walivyo watu wa hovyohovyo kabisa....haingii akilini kiongozi kuidhinisha matumizi ya pesa za serikali kwa kidaraja chembamba hivyo eti cha waenda miguu hata hawawezi kupishana.... watu nane tu kidaraja kimebomoka yaani wacha tu.

Ipo kazi!

52 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom