New administration under Samia Suluhu gives hope after 5 years of hopelessness

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
The speech of Madam president today has given new hope of abiding to the rule of law and good governance which activists were clamouring for years.

We are beginning to see commitment to the rule of law and good governance after the rights of whistle blower will be restored. No more incitement to be used to clamp down freedom of speech and expression.

Without freedom of speech and expression the fight against official graft is lost even before it started because in opaque graft thrive unimpeded.

We are planning to follow closely the challenges and achievements of this new administration without biasness in the next four years or so.

As usual we will attempt to focus in the rule of law and good governance.

Long faces confirm beyond reasonable doubt we have a new sherif in town who brooks no nonsense.

The TZ politics have changed and somehow CCM has now salvaged her political fortunes without turning into brute force, abuse of power and extrajudicial means.

Oil more powerful than hammer to remove rusty nails.

PSX_20210328_141214.jpg

You could have said "after 5 years of achievement " the coutry has gone up economically and Mama pledged to follow the footsteps of the late JPM .

Sent from my TECNO-N2 using JamiiForums mobile app
No, I must be honest the economy tanked in the last five years but if you read carefully of my pledge in this thread you would see I don't focus on the economy but my lifetime commitment is the rule of law and good governance.

Too early, her speech don't guarantee that everything she has said could get done , it's for the first time woman take the lead in this country she has to face alot both from her party and the government itself before we get see flourishes of her leadership.

Back
Top Bottom