MP (Kibiti) Twaha Mpembenwe: The Unsung Hero (Samia Suluhu Hassan)

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020

MP (Kibiti) Twaha Mpembenwe: The Unsung Hero (Samia Suluhu Hassan)

I am humbly writing you to heartily congratulate and appreciate on the resounding sustainable administrative revolution accomplishment. Since the time you assumed office in March 2021, your administration branded its
actions based on justice, mercy and reverence to Almighty Allah.

The government you are leading has delivered many unprecedented accomplishments that can only be traced
to the ingenuity of your personality and the purposefulness of results-driven governance.

Madame President of the United Republic of Tanzania, the administrative slogan you adopted, from the onset of sixth presidential term surprisingly marked your yearning for national wide political Reconciliation, Reconstruction, Resilience and Reformation. The pace at which intended results are realized for sure is awesome. Congratulations!

Madame President, I congratulate you for taking initiative to strengthen performance of the Political Parties Reconciliation Commission which has successful resolved 64 out of the 83 raised issues and 12 are in different stages to be accomplished in a short span of your leadership. You revoked politically related pending criminal cases and pardoned detained opposition political leaders as well as you personally invited a return of political
leaders on refuge to different nations of the world.

Notwithstanding, you revoked a burn on political parties public meetings, Madame President, you’re unspoken living hero of political reconciliation God has blessed our country with! Madame President, theoretically political reform is undertaken to ensure preservation of Power and Influence of the ruling political party. However, it’s not the case with your administrative regime that has recently presented to the Parliament Bills to review various laws.

The essential bills presented to the parliament and passed are, “The Political Affairs Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2023,” “National Election Commission Law Bill, 2023, and Election of President, Member of Parliaments and Councilors Bill, 2023.

Despite the fact that, I had an opportunity to contribute loudly the bills motion in the house, my personal appreciative congratulation massage wouldn’t have reached your end. These bills plays an important role of initiating unresolved political reforms since 1964 when the union parliament was formed. Honestly, I congratulate you Madame President for being the First Reformation President who actively sates a historical stage for national
reconstruction. Madame President, my wish is to publish a book titled “The Samialization of African Politics.” You deserve the continental applause!

Madame President, we the People of Kibiti Constituent, heartily congratulates and pledge our unflinching loyalty and support to your Government, committed to vote for your second presidential term to enable implement laudable objective for development of our Nation. We further wish your administration the best of leadership and pray that Almighty Allah grants you and your team more wisdom, strength, guidance to deliver on your promise to do more.

We are proud of you and know that you will justify our trust with your selfless leadership
and hope you will rationalize the expectations of all the enthusiastic Tanzanians.

Your son
Mpembenwe (Kibiti MP)

Back
Top Bottom