Natural Attractions in Kenya and Tanzania

i never visit any other page aside JF! BTW unajua hii? inaitwa Isimila Rocks zipo Iringa, Kenya mnayo?

Isimila Rocks (canyons) in Tanzania
12512480_10208657935595098_3430226591185077755_n.jpg

Idiots r also invited! As for me, i have no idea whether Kenya has tourist attractions i want to learn from that part of the World! so plse feel free and try to forget about my English that sucks!
Kenya has no natural attractions.Start another thread Natural Attraction:TANZANIA vs. UGANDA!Maybe they have natural attractions there.

Geza Ulole sometimes i despair for you but i am an eternal optimist so i still hold out a candle of hope for you. You might actually change.
Acha nikusimulie kisa niliyosisikia miaka ya nyuma kutoka mama mdogo wangu aliyekuwa akifanya kwenye balozi ya kikenya bara europa. Alituambia kuwa kila wiki walikuwa wanakuja wageni wasiopungua 50 kuja kuuliza kama wataweza kupewa visa ya kuja kuukwea kilimanjaro. Ilibidi awaelekeze kwenye ubalozi wa TZ ambapo alikuwa na marafiki wengi na tena wa karibu. Cha ajabu ni kuwa waliuwa wakirudi tena ubalozi wa kenya sababu kusafiri toka europe hadi kili ilikuwa rahisi kuliko na njia ya JNIA!!!!Afu pia vifaa kama camping gear zilipatikana kwa urahisi esp kuzikodisha.Pia hamna kasheshe za viza. In fact waliamua waanze kuwaunganisha tour operators kwenye mpango ya kuwaleta via JKIA enroute to kilimanjaro. Ilifana sana hiyo plan yao.

My point: Hivi mmeweza kuunda tourist product ya kipekee kuhusu kilimanjaro mfano ya nchi ya Nepal walivyo toa na Mt.Everest?

Food for thought.

Geza Ulole sometimes i despair for you but i am an eternal optimist so i still hold out a candle of hope for you. You might actually change.
Acha nikusimulie kisa niliyosisikia miaka ya nyuma kutoka mama mdogo wangu aliyekuwa akifanya kwenye balozi ya kikenya bara europa. Alituambia kuwa kila wiki walikuwa wanakuja wageni wasiopungua 50 kuja kuuliza kama wataweza kupewa visa ya kuja kuukwea kilimanjaro. Ilibidi awaelekeze kwenye ubalozi wa TZ ambapo alikuwa na marafiki wengi na tena wa karibu. Cha ajabu ni kuwa waliuwa wakirudi tena ubalozi wa kenya sababu kusafiri toka europe hadi kili ilikuwa rahisi kuliko na njia ya JNIA!!!!Afu pia vifaa kama camping gear zilipatikana kwa urahisi esp kuzikodisha.Pia hamna kasheshe za viza. In fact waliamua waanze kuwaunganisha tour operators kwenye mpango ya kuwaleta via JKIA enroute to kilimanjaro. Ilifana sana hiyo plan yao.

My point: Hivi mmeweza kuunda tourist product ya kipekee kuhusu kilimanjaro mfano ya nchi ya Nepal walivyo toa na Mt.Everest?

Food for thought.
Hahah Mt Kilimanjaro receives by far over 5 times the numbers of climbers Mt Kenya dreams to receive! And KQ is collapsing since JKIA is relevant right now since many airlines esp. middle eastern land not only in Dar but Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar soon to Mwanza and Mbeya! Thank u for marketing Mt Kilimanjaro on ur KQ aircraft though seems to not serve the Kenyan intention anymore i.e. deceiving tourists since KQ is collapsing! forget about the bygones...or the hearsays! A reason this year we are doubling ur number of tourists in Tanzania after 1.2 mln: 700,000 fete!

Food for thought.

Interesting. Also interesting is the way black africans aren't featuring anywhere near promotional material for tourist sites in black Africa. Even more interesting is the way potential Kenyan tourists are being taunted on a thread promoting tourist sites, laughable really. Lastly, if the way guys on Jamii Forums reacted to the Olduvai Gorge story is anything to go by, then superior marketing will beat superior sites for days to come. IF I were TTB, I would have invited the said lady to Olduvai, made her take in the whole experience, educate her (and sneak in some more sites) and made her write about/produce a video about how wonderful it is in her apology on site. In 21st century tourism you don't sell sites, you sell the experience.

Interesting. Also interesting is the way black africans aren't featuring anywhere near promotional material for tourist sites in black Africa. Even more interesting is the way potential Kenyan tourists are being taunted on a thread promoting tourist sites, laughable really. Lastly, if the way guys on Jamii Forums reacted to the Olduvai Gorge story is anything to go by, then superior marketing will beat superior sites for days to come. IF I were TTB, I would have invited the said lady to Olduvai, made her take in the whole experience, educate her (and sneak in some more sites) and made her write about/produce a video about how wonderful it is in her apology on site. In 21st century tourism you don't sell sites, you sell the experience.

We don't invite deceitful personalities to market our tourism! especially Kenyans Hell no...! We do ourselves since doing that is to entertain stupidity from Kenyans that deliberate mistort realities thinking of personal gains! Why didn't Kenya invite the two news anchors and demonstrate to them up North is peacefully after they said Kenya is the Hotbed for terrorism in Africa?

All that matters is that
Two kenyan beaches have been ranked best 25 beaches worldwide
Not Tanzanian

travel.cnn.com/africas-best-beaches-248793/

We have been ranked best safari destination worldwide 2yrs in a row
We have same numbers of unesco sites.
We share one of the 7 wonders of the world
Plus Kenya has the best swahili settlement - Lamu
We have chalbii desert with Sand dunes that covers miles
We have more pa capita lakes in Africa than any other country
That is all that matters....

All that matters is that
Not Tanzanian

Wewe sikuzingine uwe unatingisha hilo bogas lako
Unatakiwa upost hapa picha tuangalie kwa macho yetu
Habari za kuchukua vistory story story NA kutuletea hapa no
Weka picha Za Kenya
Nasi Tuweke za Tanzania

Ili mkome kutangaza vyetu kuwa ni vyenu

Food for thought.

The truth must be told.......Kenya kwa kuwa na less resources compared to us, higher uses of English language and early adoption of capitalism imewafanya muwe vizuri katika marketing and hospitality industry mapema...
Mnaziona fursa NA kuzitumia vyema (hii ni matter of survival and I can't blame you for rough games you played because the true giant was asleep)....

Time imebadilika NA sisi tumebadilika pia...from public to private ownership sidhani kama tungebaki vivyo mnavyofikiri....hivyo Tanzania imekwishaanza kuamka (NA hili lazma liwe NA impact kwenu hasa kwa sector kama za viwanda ambavyo tuliwategemea kwa asilimia kubwa ..,utalii nao the same)

Ingawa Tanzania ina vivutio vingi kuliko kenya Lakini hii haindoi fact kwamba ..Kenya have got something to show when it comes to the beauty of nature or any other tourist attractions kama mt.Kenya ,Masai Mara,fort Jesus , beautiful coasts of Mombasa etc.......

All that matters is that
Not Tanzanian

Pimbi wewe, weka picha hapa tuone!!

Ruaha national park, iringa Tanzania,

Na hapa ndipo siri imejificha, There aretens of thousands more reasons Kenyans wishes to be Tanzanians.. Btw..wishing is free amigos, :D:D:D

Attachments

• 1457471305390.jpg
    1457471305390.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 175
  • 1457471328830.jpg
    1457471328830.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 1457471350120.jpg
    1457471350120.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 1457471362367.jpg
    1457471362367.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 152
Lake Ngozi, a second largest crater lake in Africa..
Located near the Green city Mbeya Tanzania

Attachments

• 1457501377028.jpg
    1457501377028.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 1457501397008.jpg
    1457501397008.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 1457501421281.jpg
    1457501421281.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 146
All that matters is that
Not Tanzanian

na hapa tuko na Gede ruins Kenyan civilization uknown to the Arabs and Portuguese.
gediruins.jpg

Back
Top Bottom