Saadan National Park Tanzania
12832487_10208659298909180_5044976875225866468_n.jpg

Mahale National Park Tanzania
12321660_10208665233057530_5879757622853553295_n.jpg

Arusha National Park Tanzania
12799206_10208665224177308_8023231913433035032_n.jpg

Lake Chala Tanzania
12814781_10208654635112588_2632944461074613912_n.jpg

Then why do you put the title Kenya vs Tanzania if you had no intentions of doing the comparison??
Jinga wewe mlivyoweka Tanzanian vs Kenyan surburbs mlibandika za Tanzania au mlitoa nafasi ya watu kubandika! Peleka upumbavu wako! inferiority complexes zinakusumbua! BTW kwani Kenya mna touristic attraction? Mi sizijui najua mnajidanganyia na za Tanzania!

Hahaha hii nimeipenda sana Geza Ulole
Sijui kwanini kina MOTOCHINI hawajaja kukupa nguvu kuitangaza Tanzania

Naona Olduvai imeamsha Watanzania kuitangaza nchi yao Safisana
Chaguzi zimeisha hapa Tz, Magu kupitia wizara ya maliasili angewapa kazi wale vijana wa lowassa kazi ya kutangaza MITANDAONI hizi mali za asili tulizojaliwa nazo! Awawezeshe kina Mr Chin na wenzake kwa ujumla, zile timu mbili zilikuwa ni shida kwa PR, vijana 10 tu wangetosha sana, maana walikuwa ni shida, kila mmoja akivuta kamba upande wa chama chake.
Watumike hawa vijana kutangaza hizi kitu ktk mitandao!

Jinga wewe mlivyoweka Tanzanian vs Kenyan surburbs mlibandika za Tanzania au mlitoa nafasi ya watu kubandika! Peleka upumbavu wako! inferiority complexes zinakusumbua! BTW kwani Kenya mna touristic attraction? Mi sizijui najua mnajidanganyia na za Tanzania!
Yeah..she invited others to post Pictures. And no i don't have inferiority complex (not complexes) i love my Kenya to bits. And yeah we do have tourist attractions (not touristic?!)

Then why do you put the title Kenya vs Tanzania if you had no intentions of doing the comparison??
You asked exactly the question I was about to ask.So childish,that guy.Natural attractions in tanzania was not good enough a title for him!I wonder if thats how him and his countrymen will advertise their natural resources on the international arena.Don't be amazed to see on CNN,'serengeti national park,in tanzania not in Kenya!Come enjoy our abudant wildlife'!It will be free advertisement for us too,without us having to lift a finger!Brilliant Kenyans!

Damn! That was such a straightforward question/comment and you still conspired to not get it. Sad state of affairs. :(
Don't mind such a person.Who said trolls have to be perceptive and brilliant?Trolls will always be trolls,they are the anus of social media.Thanks alot for getting the gist of my question/comment,just that you got it is enough for me.

Don't mind such a person.Who said trolls have to be perceptive and brilliant?Trolls will always be trolls,they are the anus of social media.Thanks alot for getting the gist of my question/comment,just that you got it is enough for me.
Suburbs in Kenya are not enough till one of u decided to post a comparison with Tanzania?

Sielewi mbona mleta mada ameandika Kenya vs tz kwenye kichwa cha mada.Mimi naona natural attraction za tz tu.Zinavutia kweli,lakini mleta mada amekosea,kichwa cha uzi kingefaa kuwa Natural Attractions in tanzania.Hio ingekuwa imetosha tu!
Malengo yake nanyi mlete ya Kenya
a4cf0af9e94696155ac1fc27ee17ade4.jpg
apatalk-cdn.com/20160308/4d2fa94a5fae2df79e12d830168e235e.jpg[/IMG]k
d09bdcb505c4ae85c6eacbfb570737ba.jpg

72574887c078e77981bd19f731b22dee.jpg

d0b81441896321361fcdb692afba7cc6.jpg

02b168fcdd3c2e9ad8b8cb999fea623b.jpg

Yeah..she invited others to post Pictures. And no i don't have inferiority complex (not complexes) i love my Kenya to bits. And yeah we do have tourist attractions (not touristic?!)
U r also invited
This here is the diffrence between the thread about Kenyan and tz suburbs and your thread about natural attractions.Invitation to add Kenyan pics and compare,like normal civillised people do.You are acting like a big baby,aiming for your troll bone to be stroked and not intellectual comparison btwn two sets of objects,Kenyan and tanzanian natural attractions.Don't worry you wont remain an intellectual toddler forever,you'll grow up,so relax.Plus your English sucks!

This here is the diffrence between the thread about Kenyan and tz suburbs and your thread about natural attractions.Invitation to add Kenyan pics and compare,like normal civillised people do.You are acting like a big baby,aiming for your troll bone to be stroked and not intellectual comparison btwn two sets of objects,Kenyan and tanzanian natural attractions.Don't worry you wont remain an intellectual toddler forever,you'll grow up,so relax.Plus your English sucks!
Idiots r also invited! As for me, i have no idea whether Kenya has tourist attractions i want to learn from that part of the World! so plse feel free and try to forget about my English that sucks!

Idiots r also invited! As for me, i have no idea whether Kenya has tourist attractions i want to learn from that part of the World! so plse feel free and try to forget about my English that sucks!
you suffer from low self esteem and i suggest you seek professional help before you harm yourself and people around you

you suffer from low self esteem and i suggest you seek professional help before you harm yourself and people around you
True that,very serious matter,methinks.He should seek help very fast.To think that all of it is because of Kenya!Maybe he should change the heading to,Natural attractions:Tanzania vs. Uganda,since he already said Kenya has no tourist attractions!

Back
Top Bottom