Nani unamu-admire hapa JF?


Wanawake wa Nungwi wakaenda kulalamika kwa makamu wa rais kuwa wanawake wa Kitanga wafukuzwe wanawaharibia ndoa zao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
Asante ndugu yangu wa Wazee wa kupeleka Motoo!πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ”₯
 
5 and a half! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wow!

You were a baby….still wet behind the ears. Not even in first grade. Just a kindergartener 🀣.

But look at you now. Flying high, with a PhD. in tow πŸ˜‰.

Btw, where did you obtain your PhD from? Uppsala University? [only the OGs would know about this].
 
What an offer!πŸ˜€

Sema sasa kuna mawili...
I might be falling into a goldmine or a trap. Let me mull it over before I hop on the next Happy Nation . 😁

PS
Wale ng'ombe wako bado unao au ushauza wote??
 
What an offer!πŸ˜€

Sema sasa kuna mawili...
I might be falling into a goldmine or a trap. Let me mull it over before I hop on the next Happy Nation . 😁

PS
Wale ng'ombe wako bado unao au ushauza wote??
Ninao ila wamebaki wachache. Kuna kipindi niliwauza ndo nikapata mtaji wa kujengea Nzagamba Ya Migato Guest House.

Nimebakiza wanne tu sasa hivi.

 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…