Myth shattered: Kibera numbers fail to add up

dah hawa jamaa wa huko wanapata shavu wakija hapa bongo,,,,,,kuna mwalimu mmoja wa saut(chuo)hapa mwanza ana fujo mtaani kama nini anajisifia ooh ,sijui nini kenya ni ulaya ndogo.....ikikubali tu kudown load namwekea kwenye cd,,

nenden ngarenaro ama unga ltd ndo mtacktka zaid ya apo kbera,wa2 wana2mika bana

dah hawa jamaa wa huko wanapata shavu wakija hapa bongo,,,,,,kuna mwalimu mmoja wa saut(chuo)hapa mwanza ana fujo mtaani kama nini anajisifia ooh ,sijui nini kenya ni ulaya ndogo.....ikikubali tu kudown load namwekea kwenye cd,,

Teh, teh.... mwambie ulaya ipi anayo izungumzia...... it's known for sure that kny is the ailing nation.....

whats good Nyaralego, its been a minute since most Kenyans posted here, seems like people shifted forums, these fruits been sh*tting on us for a while now. Poverty in Africa is real, and y'all saying that Kenya has extreme conditions for the poor to live in is true but it also comes out as arrogant and somehow sadistic in a twisted kinda way. kibera is just part of a large problem of informal settlement in Kenya, it has been there for a very long time made worse by population increase and rural urban migration which is an obvious effect of urbanisation. The Kenyan goverment for a few years now has been building highrises to try and avert the problem and reduce the number of slums in Kenya, at least something is being done despite the condition that is being potrayed by money hungry NGOs and the west media. am sure most of you know the effects of urbanisation, the condition in Kenya is made worse by the land problem, soaring population, and the meagre remuneration given to unskilled labourers who work in the industries and have no choise but to live in such conditions. you cant compare urban living in Kenya with Tanzania, in as much as we are bundled in the same group we are so different, Tanzania for instance has little industries compared to Kenya and thus rural urban migration is not as much, despite the laziness arable land is in plenty in Tanzania and the skies seem to favour you, therefore many people prefer to live in the rural area than come fight it out in cities.. What am trying to say is that, given the same conditions, Tanzania would have far much worse slums than Kenya due to your high illiteracy rates and your inherent laziness. good day y'all, let me rest ma head, had a long night jana.

teh... teh....teheeeee......Wishful thinking.... (hapo penye nyekundu)
I thought you stopped it.....

[/COLOR]

teh... teh....teheeeee......Wishful thinking.... (hapo penye nyekundu)
I thought you stopped it.....

Why should i stop saying the truth? then you nothing about yours trully... Kwani rafiki yako kanyabwoya aliuliwa kwenye maandamano arusha, ama mwarabu amemkataza kutumia computer ofisini

Wakenya bwana, sitaki kuongea mengi ila wenyewe mnajijua what kind of people you are.

:love::love:

Slums are a reality to any developing country and Kenya is not an exception. Most land in Kenya is owned by few families and due to the system of govt that had centralized everything including planning and resources,led to unequal or uneven distribution of resources and development. This is the major reason why a new constitution was adopted, which guarantee's equal development. Kenya now has 47 counties each will have powers to shape its own destiny and with proper planning slums like kibera ,korogocho, mathare etc will be history,
Resources will be devolved and people will no longer have to depend on the central govt for planning or anything, those making fun out of kibera should be intelligent enough to examine the cause before parading their ignorance here, by the way situation's like this are what makes Kenyans tick! Neccesity is the mother of all inventions.we know how to rise from ashes many have serious challenges to overcome but we solving the underlying issues like governance and leadership to give everyone an equal chance to make a difference in their own lives and development of the nation regardless of his tribe or race,so watch this space.

Nipo hapa hapa JF...I have been watching this space. Loliondo muihamishe hapa ndo faida itapatikana.

Mkulu umepotelea wapi siku hizi????
Mimi nilitoka kidogo kwenda kwa babu loliondo, lakini nashukuru kuwa nimerudi salama...

Nipo hapa hapa JF...I have been watching this space. Loliondo muihamishe hapa ndo faida itapatikana.

ihamishiwe kenya siyo?hata hivyo kabla ya babu kugawa kikombe wakenya walikuwa wengi sana loliondo nadhani sasa hivi ni zaidi

whats good Nyaralego, its been a minute since most Kenyans posted here, seems like people shifted forums, these fruits been sh*tting on us for a while now. Poverty in Africa is real, and y'all saying that Kenya has extreme conditions for the poor to live in is true but it also comes out as arrogant and somehow sadistic in a twisted kinda way. kibera is just part of a large problem of informal settlement in Kenya, it has been there for a very long time made worse by population increase and rural urban migration which is an obvious effect of urbanisation. The Kenyan goverment for a few years now has been building highrises to try and avert the problem and reduce the number of slums in Kenya, at least something is being done despite the condition that is being potrayed by money hungry NGOs and the west media. am sure most of you know the effects of urbanisation, the condition in Kenya is made worse by the land problem, soaring population, and the meagre remuneration given to unskilled labourers who work in the industries and have no choise but to live in such conditions. you cant compare urban living in Kenya with Tanzania, in as much as we are bundled in the same group we are so different, Tanzania for instance has little industries compared to Kenya and thus rural urban migration is not as much, despite the laziness arable land is in plenty in Tanzania and the skies seem to favour you, therefore many people prefer to live in the rural area than come fight it out in cities.. What am trying to say is that, given the same conditions, Tanzania would have far much worse slums than Kenya due to your high illiteracy rates and your inherent laziness. good day y'all, let me rest ma head, had a long night jana.
BRO , where have you Kenyans gone with all your high literacy, hardworking and business minded people as you always claim? i thought you were supposed to be a rich nation and not a third world like us, Kenyan like to bash a lot, i saw some of the posts with nigerian, claiming that your Nairobi is better than Lagos, and you are Africas no 2 just after SA, remember outside Africa we are the same, And i can tell you, your 70 and 80 Nairobi skyline is going to be surpased by the DAR morden skyscrapers, some of which are already underconstruction and more planned, you always say, westland and upper hill is growing too, so do our Upanga and kijitonyama, and may be you should stop refering to TZ as a poor nation Using 70 and 80 years datas

BRO , where have you Kenyans gone with all your high literacy, hardworking and business minded people as you always claim? i thought you were supposed to be a rich nation and not a third world like us, Kenyan like to bash a lot, i saw some of the posts with nigerian, claiming that your Nairobi is better than Lagos, and you are Africas no 2 just after SA, remember outside Africa we are the same, And i can tell you, your 70 and 80 Nairobi skyline is going to be surpased by the DAR morden skyscrapers, some of which are already underconstruction and more planned, you always say, westland and upper hill is growing too, so do our Upanga and kijitonyama, and may be you should stop refering to TZ as a poor nation Using 70 and 80 years datas

Yo miss, we aint talking about the skyline (of which downtown Nairobi shames your Upanga and Kijitonyama).. We are more concerned about the sprawling slums of Nairobi, of which you know nothing about coz slums are a problem of DEVElOPING nations not marktiming excuses of countries. if there is a country that will reach middle income economy first in east and central Africa is def Kenya, you with all your minerals will always be a market and a source of raw materials for us, its been done and continues to be done. I expect trash talk from this point but truth be told i've learnt quite well to ignore the trolls.

Yo miss, we aint talking about the skyline (of which downtown Nairobi shames your Upanga and Kijitonyama).. We are more concerned about the sprawling slums of Nairobi, of which you know nothing about coz slums are a problem of DEVElOPING nations not marktiming excuses of countries. if there is a country that will reach middle income economy first in east and central Africa is def Kenya, you with all your minerals will always be a market and a source of raw materials for us, its been done and continues to be done. I expect trash talk from this point but truth be told i've learnt quite well to ignore the trolls.

I aint gotta say sh!t cuz SMATTA IS BACK UP IN THIS B**TCH PISSING ON ALL YALL MOTHERLOVERS.

so who is missing it here?you compare upanga and kijitonyama with downtown Nairobi? what a loss, i was refering to upanga and kijitonyama as fast growing areas with many high rises just like your westland and upper hill, whati just learnt from kenyans is that all of them are so proud and i can tell you even if you visit youtube every good song or every good tanzania artist is kenyan? so sick, why do yopu guys like to talk big? you dont need to tell everyone you are the best, chillax bro,, we cna see it, why too much talking, plus, watch what you are saying, we will be a source of raw materials and market? whats wrong with that? you dont have any, we can sell to you, smart people dont talk with emotions like you? JUST DONT DESPISE TANZANIAN, RESPECT THE MAN AND THE MAN WILL RESPECT YOU.btw im not a troll just irked by the way you behave, south african even shames some of western countries in almost everything, do they talk like you kenyans?if kenya was south africa, then i dont know what you would have done or behaved,

any emerging nation has problems with urbanization due to high concentration
of industry in big cities, India, Brazil,Nigeria,Kenya have problems of the same nature which create slums and slum dwellers.

India and Brazil are the biggest emerging nations yet have the biggest slums in the world.Kibera is nothing

Hey What's up SMATTA, I am cool and just keeping on. How about yourself? I find that the Tzedians are true to type if they do not bash Kenya in this forum they are not happy. One way or another they will find a topic about Kenya and introduce it in here...
All this hemming and hawing about slums in Kenya what else is new...Show me a capital City without a slum!!?

Back
Top Bottom