My phone is downloding certain Apps forcefully

Jugado

JF-Expert Member
Oct 28, 2021
Dear members,
I am using Tecno camon 17. This phone is a bit crazy. It downloads many apps by it self. Even when you uninstall the app it install it again. There is an app called SCOOPER NEWS. Every day I uninstall Scooper but the phone install it. Is this normal? Tecno acheni ulofa basi.

Dear members,
I am using Tecno camon 17. This phone is a bit crazy. It downloads many apps by it self. Even when you uninstall the app it install it again. There is an app called SCOOPER NEWS. Every day I uninstall Scooper but the phone install it. Is this normal? Tecno acheni ulofa basi.
Tecno Phones Took Money off Users in Africa via Preloaded Malware: Report
There are apps that Tecno put in their phones to steal from you. There are ways to remove these apps and stop them once and for all

Hey dude why don't you just bang that shyt against the wall instead of disturbing us? You know we are adults with children and highly educated earning high income. it's not right for us coming across such awkward, absurd and stupid threads in the forum.
Kumbe mpk wewe unajua kutype kingereza !!hizi dharau ngoja nikamuone rasi simba

How to do that...it really disturbing to uninstall app and next few hours it install itself. Yaani hata nikimute notification inazileta kwa nguvu/kwa lazima.
Tecno wameweka hizi makusudi ili wapige hela!so kama umenunua simu let say kwa laki 2 na Nusu .... kwa mwaka wewe mwenye simu unaibiwa Vifurushi vya Data ata vya laki tatu😭 au zaidi so simu yako kwa miaka 2 inaweza kuwazalishia Tecno ata laki 4. Kuna aja TCRA ikaweka sheria kukomesha uwizi huu

Tecno wameweka hizi makusudi ili wapige hela!so kama umenunua simu let say kwa laki 2 na Nusu .... kwa mwaka wewe mwenye simu unaibiwa Vifurushi vya Data ata vya laki tatu au zaidi so simu yako kwa miaka 2 inaweza kuwazalishia Tecno ata laki 4. Kuna aja TCRA ikaweka sheria kukomesha uwizi huu
Hii mupya,,

Phones downloading apps on their own is not the usual behavior we'd expect. It could be related to some pre-installed software or settings specific to the Tecno brand. I totally get how irritating it must be to deal with apps like SCOOPER NEWS reinstalling themselves daily.

Since this post is a year old, I'm hoping you've found a solution by now. If you're still experiencing this issue, or if anyone else is facing something similar, I'd recommend checking out Multitechverse. They have various articles and guides that could help troubleshoot this kind of issue.

Back
Top Bottom