Mvua kubwa yaendelea kunyesha Dar usiku huu

Mvua kubwa yaendelea kunyesha Dar usiku huu

hapana ni kuwajibika tu!kwa sababu kama ni kitanda hata kwao amekiacha!kwangu amefuata hicho tu!!

mmh kwani ujaoa??alafu unashiriki zinaa?? unatakiwa upigwe mawe hadi ufe kwa sheria za allah
 
mr english uje ulale guest house kisaaa???

jenga nyumba yako weka A.C nucta

At ppresently I am not have many money and wife is near give birth it is now five child. you understand my predicament.
 
At ppresently I am not have many money and wife is near give birth it is now five child. you understand my predicament.

you knw the pulizo you not use and the wife is no use drugs like cocaine to minimize the production of kid,but u plan to produce more 5 child you will open the wailes school like that the ticha tichi u inglish
 
At ppresently I am not have many money and wife is near give birth it is now five child. you understand my predicament.

Ok the wife is mimbas and you the want kuslip tje gest housi becauz u want the cold ?
 
mmh kwani ujaoa??alafu unashiriki zinaa?? unatakiwa upigwe mawe hadi ufe kwa sheria za allah
ni wapi panaonesha kuwa sijaoa!!nimeoa na mke kwao aliacha kitanda kwa hiyo kwangu ni kazi moja tu!
 
unajifunika na nini!!

You ask many question which Masai dada I am not know. she tell you I cover myself gubigubi with bed sheet. you ask. you cover himself with what ? it not good to ask many question.
 
You ask many question which Masai dada I am not know. she tell you I cover myself gubigubi with bed sheet. you ask. you cover himself with what ? it not good to ask many question.

not guud soo much,many question like mgambo wa city
 
Back
Top Bottom