Msaada tafadhali wa kuondoa blue colour kwenye desktop icons

Mamaya

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2011
Wadau naombeni msaada namna ya kuondoa blue colour kwenye desktop icons kwani kwenye folder names and programe names zinakuwa highlited na blue color, nimejaribu kuiondoa nimeshindwa.
Nawasilisha kwenu wataalam

hata mm nasibiri wataalam waje kwani kuna jamaa yangu lap top yake ina tatizo kama lako.
:A S 465:

kazi rahisi peleka kwa mafundi upigwe hela kwanza,wakati mwingine nitakuelekeza ila kwa sasa toa rizki kwanza si unajua mjini?

First Method

Right click on My computer>>Properties>>Advanced Tab>>Settings(Visual effects,Processor..)
>> Under Visual effects Tab, uncheck use drop shadow and clik ok and save these settings and restart your processor

Second Method

1.Right click on My computer>>Properties>>Advanced Tab>>Settings(Visual effects,Processor..)>> Under Visual effects Tab, select for best performance and save these settings
2. Right click on Desktop >> Properties>> Appearances tab >> Advanced
you'll find a item dropdown box , your default option will be Desktop and color will be blue
it depends on you to change the color of the icon background or not well to remove the blue back ground just scroll down the item dropdown box and again set to Desktop as a default option and save these settings and exit the windows

First Method

Right click on My computer>>Properties>>Advanced Tab>>Settings(Visual effects,Processor..)
>> Under Visual effects Tab, uncheck use drop shadow and clik ok and save these settings and restart your processor

Second Method

1.Right click on My computer>>Properties>>Advanced Tab>>Settings(Visual effects,Processor..)>> Under Visual effects Tab, select for best performance and save these settings
2. Right click on Desktop >> Properties>> Appearances tab >> Advanced
you’ll find a item dropdown box , your default option will be Desktop and color will be blue
it depends on you to change the color of the icon background or not well to remove the blue back ground just scroll down the item dropdown box and again set to Desktop as a default option and save these settings and exit the windows

nashukuru mkuu,nimetoka nje kidogo ya ofisi nikirudi nitaifanya,ikikwama nitakupm

Back
Top Bottom