Msaada tafadhali wa kujifunza kiingereza

....Mostly I need your assistance on grammars, tenses and the structure of a sentence.

Well understood!
Much as I can, yes, I will be of help.

Ladies & gentlemen, best regards to all of you in your endeavours.

...and I really must commend you guys for being kind to one another as well as your willingness to be corrected/ taught

I'm very poor in writing, please assist me how to improve my writings grammatically as well my sentence above

Hello!

I do recommend that you try discipline yourself to punctuate your writing correctly.

You aren't "very poor" as you say. You're coming along just fine.
Cheers!

For the case of "heve", it is a typing error! I was intending to write "have". This is the same for the word language, I was intending to write Language. Otherwise I appreciate your comments on the above texts I have written. Tell me again is this a proper Language? Mostly I need your assistance on grammars, tenses and the structure of a sentence.

Instead of " I was intending to", use "I intended/ meant to write"...

Also, say GRAMMAR; not grammars.

You're welcome!

I have nothing to say Sir! But I need your assistance to improve my English Language Skills. Is this a proper language that I heve written?

I have nothing to say to you Sir! but i need your assistance to improve my English Language skills. Is this a proper language i have written here. "A" here is determiner and i think it has been used in proper context.

He asking if he is 100% correct ( he is asking for specifics). Therefore he is correct. Is this proper language i have written (used) here is also right but general. So i think both of you are correct but it depends on specificity and context.

Mkuu,
Usiupoteza muda wako kujifunza Grammer.

Cheki hapa kama kweli umepania ku-improve!

English Language is complex and the same time simple to learn compare to other languages. There are many ways to say the same thing.

Strictly speaking you don't need to learn grammar to speak or read English, but to write in English correctly will you need to know the main points on how the language flow. You can pick up a lot watching TV with subtext.

There are many people who cannot read English but can speak English fluently. Is also one of the easier language to learn compare to others. So it depends what you want and how far you want to take it.

The important thing is to invest time and be serious about learning the language, in six months you will have decent understanding of the basics of language. English is language of business, commerce, academics, science, technology, culture. It is likely to remain in this elevated position for the foreseeable future.

Well understood!
Much as I can, yes, I will be of help.

Ladies & gentlemen, best regards to all of you in your endeavours.

...and I really must commend you guys for being kind to one another as well as your willingness to be corrected/ taught

We understand the way you use the word "much" in that sentence. One could also say "I will try to help as much as i can".

Determiner:- a word that is often used before a noun to show which particular example of the noun you are referring to, it is important noun modifier which provide proper context to the noun often in terms of amount (quantity), possession (ownership) and proximity (how far), relationship and definiteness ( exactness).

It can also indicate membership and class of thing and people. Example of determiners:- a, the, my, that, this, some, much, little, less, at least, of, each, every, other, an, all, few, your, etc.

Example of determiner.

She is my sister.

This is my house.

I own this car.

I have not much money left.

Determiners are often necessary in a sentence.

Hello!

I do recommend that you try discipline yourself to punctuate your writing correctly.

You aren't "very poor" as you say. You're coming along just fine.
Cheers!

I agree with Marisia, it better to be positive, try to avoid negative words to describe yourself or your abilities. We all start from zero. So it all depends on how you apply yourself. For example instead of saying i am very poor it is better to say: -I am not the best, i want to improve. I am making progress, I have just started this journey, etc.

As we know today it was a public holiday I have spent most of my time by learning a different lessons on YouTube. I got a good time to learn more about Tenses. I repeat once again to say thank you all, who are supporting me for one way or another. God bless you all.

As we know today it was a public holiday I have spent most of my time by learning a different lessons on YouTube. I got a good time to learn more about Tenses. I repeat once again to say thank you all, who are supporting me for one way or another. God bless you all.
By my side, i chaired at home watching some different TV programs and many other things. Have a marvellous night mkuu

As we know, today was a public holiday.
I spent most of my time learning different lessons...

I had some good time...
I had enough/ ample time...

...supporting me in one way or another

(Also, hope you enjoyed your holiday!)
Cheers!

Offcourse...!most of us will learn how to speak good English as well writtng ... Which is very difficut to us

Please any one can correct me the above option...!!